Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

She-Guevara racist white nationalist

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2018
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Poverty isn’t necessarily “the” cause of crime. Middle America was poor in the 1930. Very little crime. There was also very little illegitimacy. American is extremely wealthy in 2018. There is lots of crime compared to 1938. There is also lots of illegitimacy. Having illegitimate kids is a good way to get poor. Illegitimate kids having illegitimate kids is a really, really good way to get and stay poor. Get through high school, get a job, get married before you have kids is a great recipe to not be poor. That is also a good indicator that you won’t be a criminal. Call it good moral judgment. Of course, that is no seen as “white privilege” by ignorant leftards. Recipe works for Americans of all colors.

Like such fag Bob, you seem to think there's been an explosion in crime rates.. Where are the stats to back this up?
    Hondo, lets get a real gauge on just how fucking stupid and ignorant you are. Comparing the rate of crime in 1958 America, with the rate of crime in 1978 America is it fair to say the crime rate exploded? What would the increase have to be before you could describe it as an "explosion?"

Would a doubling of the murder rate qualify as an "explosion?"

I asked for the stats to back it up.
    And I asked you what would qualify as an explosion. I've seen your Kunt act enough times already Hondo. Would a doubling of the murder rate qualify as an explosion? Yes or no?
    Present your stats. Support your argument.

And there's a lot more to crime stats when you are talking in relation to poverty than just the murder rate.
    Hondo I've seen your Kunt act enough around here. I post stats that show a doubling in murder, robbery, rape, and you then engage in a semantics based Kunt act over the word "explosion."

Give me the number in the increase that would make it okay to call it an "explosion?"

Btw, the level of your ignorance is really something. Anyone with just a cursory knowledge of American post war society and what happened to the crime rates in this country through-out the 60s, 70s and 80s would have no problem describing it as an "explosion" in crime. Amazing how poorly informed you are.
    I'm just asking you to support your srory man. I also know what's happened to crime stats the last 30 years and what's happened to poverty for those 30 years. So post up the facts.
    What happen to the violent crime rate between 1960 and 1990 Hondo? How much did it increase? And how much would it have to increase before it could be called an "explosion?"
    Started dropping in 1990 about 17 years after the legal genocide of trashy people’s kids before they were born. And by genoicide I mean a larger percentage of blacks.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Poverty isn’t necessarily “the” cause of crime. Middle America was poor in the 1930. Very little crime. There was also very little illegitimacy. American is extremely wealthy in 2018. There is lots of crime compared to 1938. There is also lots of illegitimacy. Having illegitimate kids is a good way to get poor. Illegitimate kids having illegitimate kids is a really, really good way to get and stay poor. Get through high school, get a job, get married before you have kids is a great recipe to not be poor. That is also a good indicator that you won’t be a criminal. Call it good moral judgment. Of course, that is no seen as “white privilege” by ignorant leftards. Recipe works for Americans of all colors.

Like such fag Bob, you seem to think there's been an explosion in crime rates.. Where are the stats to back this up?
    Hondo, lets get a real gauge on just how fucking stupid and ignorant you are. Comparing the rate of crime in 1958 America, with the rate of crime in 1978 America is it fair to say the crime rate exploded? What would the increase have to be before you could describe it as an "explosion?"

And I asked you what would qualify as an explosion. I've seen your Kunt act enough times already Hondo. Would a doubling of the murder rate qualify as an explosion? Yes or no?

And there's a lot more to crime stats when you are talking in relation to poverty than just the murder rate.
    Hondo I've seen your Kunt act enough around here. I post stats that show a doubling in murder, robbery, rape, and you then engage in a semantics based Kunt act over the word "explosion."

Give me the number in the increase that would make it okay to call it an "explosion?"

Btw, the level of your ignorance is really something. Anyone with just a cursory knowledge of American post war society and what happened to the crime rates in this country through-out the 60s, 70s and 80s would have no problem describing it as an "explosion" in crime. Amazing how poorly informed you are.
    I'm just asking you to support your srory man. I also know what's happened to crime stats the last 30 years and what's happened to poverty for those 30 years. So post up the facts.
    What happen to the violent crime rate between 1960 and 1990 Hondo? How much did it increase? And how much would it have to increase before it could be called an "explosion?"
    Support your story.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Started dropping in 1990 about 17 years after the legal genocide of trashy people’s kids before they were born. And by genoicide I mean a larger percentage of blacks.
    Whether it's truly causation or not. There's a correlation between Roe V Wade and reduced crime rates.

Look there. We can agree Damone.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Whether it's truly causation or not. There's a correlation between Roe V Wade and reduced crime rates.

Look there. We can agree Damone.
    I’m going to go ahead and say causation. Millions of potential criminals were killed. Black genocide. The dems love that shit.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Not the question I asked Kunt.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

What’s with the name calling man? I was just pointing out a fact. Calm the fuck down.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Sure looks like an explosion to me.

• Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

What’s with the name calling man? I was just pointing out a fact. Calm the fuck down.
    I wasn't talking to you. And if Hondo doesn't like being called a Kunt he should stop acting like one.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Sure looks like an explosion to me.

So I’m a Kunt for supporting your argument? WTF?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2018
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

I wasn't talking to you. And if Hondo doesn't like being called a Kunt he should stop acting like one.
    Sounds like you need a tutorial in replying.

And yes, Hondo is one dumb mother fucker.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sorry, if I included you in that response that was my mistake. It was directed at Hondo.

Hey Hondo, is a 500% increase in the violent crime rate an "explosion" in crime?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Poverty doesn't cause crime

• Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

The best part about such fag Bob. He thought I wrote that so he instantly got pissed and was convulsing at his keyboard. When he realized it was you and "on his side" he walked back with his tail between his legs like a good pussy would.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

On average, across the world. The higher the poverty, the higher the crime rate. There is a correlation, not necessarily a causation. In America, yes as poverty went down, crime went up. But only for part of the time.

1960 -1980 - poverty is down and crime is up. Supports your story.

1980 -1990 - poverty is up, crime is up. Does not support your story.

1990 - current - poverty is up and down but over time relatively flat. While crime is down pretty much the entire time. Does not support your story.

HTH
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

The best part about such fag Bob. He thought I wrote that so he instantly got pissed and was convulsing at his keyboard. When he realized it was you and "on his side" he walked back with his tail between his legs like a good pussy would.
    Naaah, the best part was how I knew you'd run and hide like a Kunt after pounding the table demanding I provide numbers. My response to Mike was a mistake on my part. You Kunt act where you refuse to answer any questions after demanding that people respond to your isn't a mistake. That's just you being the Kunt you are Hondo.
    Did you skip a post? I responded directly to your assertion.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

On average, across the world. The higher the poverty, the higher the crime rate. There is a correlation, not necessarily a causation. In America, yes as poverty went down, crime went up. But only for part of the time.

1990 - current - poverty is up and down but over time relatively flat. While crime is down pretty much the entire time. Does not support your story.

HTH
    Compared to 1960 the poverty has gone way down and crime has gone way up. You had a massive drop in the US poverty rate and crime exploded. All of it supports my "story"

Of course Hondo is still too big a Kunt to say if a 500% increase in crime = an explosion.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Naaah, the best part was how I knew you'd run and hide like a Kunt after pounding the table demanding I provide numbers. My response to Mike was a mistake on my part. You Kunt act where you refuse to answer any questions after demanding that people respond to your isn't a mistake. That's just you being the Kunt you are Hondo.
    You never once answered if a 500% increase was an "explosion" Hondo.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited September 2018
    Crime is still far higher today then it ever was back in the 1920s, 1930s, 1940s and 1950s when the poverty rate was often 3 or 4 times greater then what it is today.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

You never once answered if a 500% increase was an "explosion" Hondo.
    I like how you deleted your post. Nice work!!! It's captured in my post tho. So there's that.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2018
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

HTH
    People commit crimes because they are pieces of shit. The ratio of poor people who are pieces of shit are higher than average. But in general, it’s being a piece of shit that matters most.