Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

She-Guevara racist white nationalist

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited September 2018
    SFGbob said:

No one should be surprised that someone who was living the thug life of guns, drugs and fighting ended up the way Trademark ended up.

https://cnn.com/2013/05/23/justice/florida-zimmerman-defense/index.html

Your forgetting that he was armed with Skittles and Ice Tea, too. What a Thug.

I overwhelmingly appreciate most of your posts, SFG, but there's a time to let go of defending a POS loser like Zimmerman and I think you're way past it.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    How else was he going to make that purple lean he and his pals were so fond of?
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,924
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

No one is nominating Zimmerman as citizen of the year. But he clearly was a better person that Trademark on the day Trademark died. You do have a right not to have your head beaten into the ground. Trademark was the stereotypical thug and embraced it. Look, it was the MSM that wanted to make Trademark, wannabe astronaut, a national hero killed by a white Hispanic. They lied and said Zimmerman wasn’t injured. They lied and said he said “coons”. They lied about Trademark not going home and then coming back. They lied about Trademark’s size. Zimmerman isn’t my hero, but I’m happy to deal with the actual truth of national matters. To many on the left, Trademark is the hero. I find that offensive and self-defeating. Well meaning (not really, but let’s pretend) leftards enabled Trademark’s behavior for several years.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited September 2018
    Zimmerman is no hero but he certainly didn’t deserve to get his ass beaten until Trademark got tired.

Anyone who bothers to honestly look at the life trajectory of Trademark knew that this outcome was inevitable for either him or a victim of his. Hell one of his friends predicted Trademark was going to take a bullet to the chest if he kept getting into fights.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

No one is nominating Zimmerman as citizen of the year. But he clearly was a better person that Trademark on the day Trademark died. You do have a right not to have your head beaten into the ground. Trademark was the stereotypical thug and embraced it. Look, it was the MSM that wanted to make Trademark, wannabe astronaut, a national hero killed by a white Hispanic. They lied and said Zimmerman wasn’t injured. They lied and said he said “coons”. They lied about Trademark not going home and then coming back. They lied about Trademark’s size. Zimmerman isn’t my hero, but I’m happy to deal with the actual truth of national matters. To many on the left, Trademark is the hero. I find that offensive and self-defeating. Well meaning (not really, but let’s pretend) leftards enabled Trademark’s behavior for several years.

A 30 year old cowardly fat fuck picked a fight with a 17 year old kid and lost. He murdered the minor in response.

You and Gay Bob enable that behavior.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,809
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I always liked the picture of 5 year old Trayvon. That's what the MSM does while protecting the criminal and their narrative.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

I always liked the picture of 5 year old Trayvon. That's what the MSM does while protecting the criminal and their narrative.

He was 17. A high school kid. A minor.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

He wanted to be an astronaut
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

He wanted to be an astronaut
    So it was ok to murder him?
  • Options

Sledog said:

Yeah no shit but all the MSM showed was a pic of him at about 5 years old. The pics of him with his gat and drugs and drank and gangster attire wouldn't sell their narrative an division. HTH
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Yeah no shit but all the MSM showed was a pic of him at about 5 years old. The pics of him with his gat and drugs and drank and gangster attire wouldn't sell their narrative an division. HTH

You’re ok that a 30 year old cowardly fat fuck murdered him? Because of pictures in the media?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

A 30 year old cowardly fat fuck picked a fight with a 17 year old kid and lost. He murdered the minor in response.

Actually the people like yourself who make excuses for criminal assault in response to someone legally following someone in public are the ones that enable this behavior.

When is it ever okay to break someone’s nose and beat their head against the sidewalk just because they followed you for a few minutes?

• Options
    SFGbob said:

Actually the people like yourself who make excuses for criminal assault in response to someone legally following someone in public are the ones that enable this behavior.

When is it ever okay to break someone’s nose and beat their head against the sidewalk just because they followed you for a few minutes?

When is it ok to murder someone because they broke your nose? You’ve obviously never been in a fight. Cowards never have.

• Options

SFGbob said:

When is it ok to murder someone because they broke your nose? You’ve obviously never been in a fight. Cowards never have.

You are clueless. Seems he was tried and found not guilty on all counts. I guess regular Joe's can manage facts much better than you.
  • Options
    edited September 2018

There's no dispute that the MSM's coverage of these events is self-serving, hyped, and atrociously misleading to fit their pre-conceived agenda.

Reason #1000 why Trump won the election. People are sick of that shit and saw right through a large portion of it.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

You are clueless. Seems he was tried and found not guilty on all counts. I guess regular Joe's can manage facts much better than you.
    So was OJ Cletus.
  • Options

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

So was OJ Cletus.
    Yes he sure was. Racist verdict. When some jurors stated afterward they would not convict him no matter the evidence what did you expect?
  • Options
    But you Zimmerman apologists really can't see that he provoked, escalated and caused the confrontation? And you actually claim Zimmerman wasn't stalking the kid? Amazing.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,743
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

And there's no rhetoric in any of that. You're working too hard dude, and conflating how a group of people you don't like used the matter for political purposes with the merits of the actual event. This has really little to do with leftards, though that clearly informs how you want to evaluate what happened. And it has NOTHING to do with ordaining Martin as a hero. He was a 17-year old kid who had been a in little trouble, though hardly a stereotypical thug ... you must not have a good sense of what that term really means when it really applies.

Zimmerman was clearly injured, and I don't know of anyone who suggested otherwise. It was plain to see. There was no evidence that he went home.

There WAS evidence that Zimmerman was following him in his car, and when he thought Martin was running away, he got OUT OF HIS CAR, and pursued him. Whoever threw made the first gesture for physicality is not known, but what is known is that the kid knew he was being followed while walking alone at night.

I can just imagine what you'd say if this was someone you knew. I'm sure you'd feel it was entirely justified because the being followed (for doing nothing but walking and fitting a profile btw) was successful in the altercation. We know Bob doesn't care about his family.

Doesn't matter, again, what liberal people did with the story. What matters is the story, and there is a social question to wrestled with here: do you want to turn loose all the weekend warrior vigilantes and have them proactively hitting the streets? It's one thing to defend your home. No qualms there from me. Someone breaks into your home, you can do what you need to do. The law is pretty favorable to the homeowner in that scenario.

This is different. This moron took the fight to the kid, and when he couldn't adequately defend himself, he popped him. That is a slippery af slope. For every kid you score as a "thug" out there, there is a Zimmerman waiting to enter a situation and make a fucking mess out of it. Like @TurdBuffer said: it's simple. But-for Zimmerman interjecting himself into police work, that kid is alive. And I say, again, I grew up, as did many here, with kids who had more strikes against them than did Martin. All but a handful are functioning adults today.

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,743
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    SFGbob said:

Zimmerman is no hero but he certainly didn’t deserve to get his ass beaten until Trademark got tired.

Anyone who bothers to honestly look at the life trajectory of Trademark knew that this outcome was inevitable for either him or a victim of his. Hell one of his friends predicted Trademark was going to take a bullet to the chest if he kept getting into fights.

You are ridiculous.