Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

She-Guevara racist white nationalist

Comments

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Cletus? Kreist. Your keyboard has diarrhea, Cirrho. Just God Awful.
    @creepycoug: We've agreed far too much in this thread. It's going to be harder to hate you now. But I'll keep at it.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Jethro?

Jethro?
    I'm really trying not to punch down, Cirrho. Really, really trying, but you just Tee yourself up sometimes, and it's pitiful to witness. Go take a walk or something.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

@creepycoug: We've agreed far too much in this thread. It's going to be harder to hate you now. But I'll keep at it.

Would it help if I told you to fuck off or something?

Jethro?
    I'm really trying not to punch down, Cirrho. Really, really trying, but you just Tee yourself up sometimes, and it's pitiful to witness. Go take a walk or something.
    Sorry. I don’t speak white trash fluently.
    edited September 2018
    SFGbob said:

No one is nominating Zimmerman as citizen of the year. But he clearly was a better person that Trademark on the day Trademark died. You do have a right not to have your head beaten into the ground. Trademark was the stereotypical thug and embraced it. Look, it was the MSM that wanted to make Trademark, wannabe astronaut, a national hero killed by a white Hispanic. They lied and said Zimmerman wasn’t injured. They lied and said he said “coons”. They lied about Trademark not going home and then coming back. They lied about Trademark’s size. Zimmerman isn’t my hero, but I’m happy to deal with the actual truth of national matters. To many on the left, Trademark is the hero. I find that offensive and self-defeating. Well meaning (not really, but let’s pretend) leftards enabled Trademark’s behavior for several years.

A 30 year old cowardly fat fuck picked a fight with a 17 year old kid and lost. He murdered the minor in response.

You and Gay Bob enable that behavior.
    Actually the people like yourself who make excuses for criminal assault in response to someone legally following someone in public are the ones that enable this behavior.

When is it ever okay to break someone’s nose and beat their head against the sidewalk just because they followed you for a few minutes?

Depends on the circumstances. If it's at night, if you don't know what he wants, if you feel threatened, fuck, if you see or if he brandishes a weapon ... if he's harassing you and you don't know him or his intentions ... maybe he's a ped, maybe he's another Ted Bundy, maybe he's a stupid unpredictable and unstable fuck who wants to be a cop and can't (the last one we now know is true), and maybe all of that and he put you in apprehension of some kind of harm. You stand your ground, you tell him to fuck off, he doesn't, maybe he comes at you, maybe he does something resembling a threat, and you do what you have to do to defend yourself.

This is it's better to leave this shit to the police. They actually (most of the time) know what they're doing. Cops in my family shake their fucking heads every time the Trayvon case is mentioned, and not for your reasons, but for mine. The one in Miami, when this happened, always said, "should have stayed the fuck home George and let the professionals handle it."

There has to be something about Zimmerman you relate to. Tell us what it is.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Jethro?
    Sure Buffy.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

But you Zimmerman apologists really can't see that he provoked, escalated and caused the confrontation? And you actually claim Zimmerman wasn't stalking the kid? Amazing.

So if someone was watching me and trying to follow me I would be concerned. I have a cell phone I'd probably call the police. I wouldn't beat the shit out of them and repeatedly slam their head onto the concrete without some other mitigating factor.

I could really care less about Zimmerman. But being a fat nosy neighborhood watch guy isn't reason enough.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

I always liked the picture of 5 year old Trayvon. That's what the MSM does while protecting the criminal and their narrative.

He wanted to be an astronaut
    So it was ok to murder him?
    Kunt logic, is there anything it can’t do?

But you Zimmerman apologists really can't see that he provoked, escalated and caused the confrontation? And you actually claim Zimmerman wasn't stalking the kid? Amazing.

Sadly, I haven't learned that much in life. One of the two or three things I have learned, though, is that 80+% of those among us, regardless of political persuasion, start out every analysis with the conclusion they want, and work their way backwards.

That is all you are seeing here. That and a fair load of FS.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

No one is nominating Zimmerman as citizen of the year. But he clearly was a better person that Trademark on the day Trademark died. You do have a right not to have your head beaten into the ground. Trademark was the stereotypical thug and embraced it. Look, it was the MSM that wanted to make Trademark, wannabe astronaut, a national hero killed by a white Hispanic. They lied and said Zimmerman wasn’t injured. They lied and said he said “coons”. They lied about Trademark not going home and then coming back. They lied about Trademark’s size. Zimmerman isn’t my hero, but I’m happy to deal with the actual truth of national matters. To many on the left, Trademark is the hero. I find that offensive and self-defeating. Well meaning (not really, but let’s pretend) leftards enabled Trademark’s behavior for several years.

A 30 year old cowardly fat fuck picked a fight with a 17 year old kid and lost. He murdered the minor in response.

Actually the people like yourself who make excuses for criminal assault in response to someone legally following someone in public are the ones that enable this behavior.

When is it ever okay to break someone’s nose and beat their head against the sidewalk just because they followed you for a few minutes?

When is it ok to murder someone because they broke your nose? You’ve obviously never been in a fight. Cowards never have.

Yeah, Zimmerman should have taken that ass kicking like a good white hispanic, He had to know that Trademark was a kid and an astronaut wannabe and that he would have stopped before too long
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

When is it ok to murder someone because they broke your nose? You’ve obviously never been in a fight. Cowards never have.

Yeah, Zimmerman should have taken that ass kicking like a good white hispanic, He had to know that Trademark was a kid and an astronaut wannabe and that he would have stopped before too long
    So it’s true. You’ve never been in a fight. Keep going coward.
    I feel responsible for exposing this thread to Cirrho's full-blown AIDS. My bad.
    edited September 2018
    Sledog said:

So if someone was watching me and trying to follow me I would be concerned. I have a cell phone I'd probably call the police. I wouldn't beat the shit out of them and repeatedly slam their head onto the concrete without some other mitigating factor.

I could really care less about Zimmerman. But being a fat nosy neighborhood watch guy isn't reason enough.
    Well, first of all, you're not 17. Second of all, it's easy to talk about it in the abstract. If you actually dig into the facts of this case, it's not as antiseptic as Bob tries to make it seem. He was tracking him in his car, and when the kid tried to shake him, he got out of his car (thus escalating the situation) and tried to give chase. The tone of his voice and the words he used, on tape, express a state of agitation and anger. Martin's conversation with his girlfriend expressed a state of concern, which is not unreasonable because he's a kid and he's being stalked by an adult he doesn't know for reasons he doesn't understand.

Other than Zimmerman not being very good at fighting and the bullet hole in Martin's chese, literally everything else is open to speculation. But if it were your kid, would you not wonder WTF happened and take Zimmerman to task for stalking and then chasing your kid? For not just letting him go? Your kid. Walking alone at night. Unarmed. Doing nothing. Grown man following in a car. Your kid runs. Adult guy gives chase. Altercation happens, and, good for him, kid handles himself. But dummy has a gun and shoots him.

You sure that situation sits well with you?

I feel responsible for exposing this thread to Cirrho's full-blown AIDS. My bad.

I have no regrets. You’ve been wonderful. 💋
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Sledog said:

Well, first of all, you're not 17.
    Prove it bitch

Prove it
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You are in that group of people who whine like a bitch about people abusing the tag of racism, and yet never miss an opportunity yourself to (1) focus unnecessarily on the ethnicity of Zimmerman, (2) dance right on the line of using racist stereotypes when referencing Martin and (3) give every benefit of the doubt to Zimmerman while giving none to Martin, and thus practically begging someone to call you a racist.

In the entire back and forth here, I have not focused that much, or really at all, on either person's race in making my point. This case would piss me off if they were both lily white, both black or both hispanic, or any combination of thereof. There is no question Zimmerman was profiling, and race probably played a big part. But I've not really focused on that. I've focused on one person engaging in bothersome and threatening behavior toward another person for no reason or justification in circumstances that reasonably made that person feel threatened and uncomfortable, escalating the encounter and then using deadly force to end a situation he created.

If you don't see a tragedy here there is something wrong with you.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Sledog said:

Well, first of all, you're not 17. Second of all, it's easy to talk about it in the abstract. If you actually dig into the facts of this case, it's not as antiseptic as Bob tries to make it seem. He was tracking him in his car, and when the kid tried to shake him, he got out of his car (thus escalating the situation) and tried to give chase. The tone of his voice and the words he used, on tape, express a state of agitation and anger. Martin's conversation with his girlfriend expressed a state of concern, which is not unreasonable because he's a kid and he's being stalked by an adult he doesn't know for reasons he doesn't understand.

Other than Zimmerman not being very good at fighting and the bullet hole in Martin's chese, literally everything else is open to speculation. But if it were your kid, would you not wonder WTF happened and take Zimmerman to task for stalking and then chasing your kid? For not just letting him go? Your kid. Walking alone at night. Unarmed. Doing nothing. Grown man following in a car. Your kid runs. Adult guy gives chase. Altercation happens, and, good for him, kid handles himself. But dummy has a gun and shoots him.

The best part is when certain people here blame the liberal media for making an issue out of it. Rather then actual common sense and facts.
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

The best part is when certain people here blame the liberal media for making an issue out of it. Rather then actual common sense and facts.
    Hondo: You're certifiably irredeemable. Avoid sharp objects forever.