Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I'm a giver.

124»

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    doogie said:

Swaye said:

I don't care what she likes for names. If I ever have kids I have already picked them. Hides the Tits for a girl, and Dong like Bison for a boy.

edit: Those names sound better in their native tongue.

so there it is. You've already named the papoose you're gonna make with this squaw.
    I chuckled at this.

Good stuff
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,697
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Swaye said:

Peterman said:

imageimage

It always cracks me up how our posters are such morons. lulz. Some of the early photos of my sluts were real, but I haven't posted a legit pic in ages. I just try to find photos that match the "spirit" of the girl...without actually posting "the girl." Boobs WTF's me anyway, so fuck it. Ever since it dawned on me that I could either fuck something up or get stalking charges or some shit, it's been forbidden - and you can hate on one of the assholes here who actually PM'ed and told me I should knock it off or risk trouble.... Anyway, all you have to do is right click on the photo and do a google image search. Dumbassas.

Anyway, I know a few of you were onto it via PM's...the rest of you LRN2INTERWEBZ

So, this is a reasonably close approximation of the chick. Pretty face, killer body, and big boobs (fake which makes me really think she comes from money), though not quite as bodacious as this chica. Anyway, all the chicks are at the spa. I'm nursing a Red Stripe and contemplating my life...terrible combo I know. FML. This chick is really cool, and not in a yeah she does blow with me and will let me tattoo a pic of my dong on her kind of way... I'll probably fuck this up quickly.

Appreciate that almost everyone here has zero faith in me adn fully expects I will blow it, or ruin this girl's life. EAFD.

Um, I was happy being a moron poaster thinking you were tapping that ... in fact, two things: (1) to the guy who un-moroned me, thanks asshole, and fuck off; and (2) i'm going back into my fantasy ... so what were we talking about? Oh yeah, you hittin' that Swaye? Dayumm.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Peterman said:

imageimage

It always cracks me up how our posters are such morons. lulz. Some of the early photos of my sluts were real, but I haven't posted a legit pic in ages. I just try to find photos that match the "spirit" of the girl...without actually posting "the girl." Boobs WTF's me anyway, so fuck it. Ever since it dawned on me that I could either fuck something up or get stalking charges or some shit, it's been forbidden - and you can hate on one of the assholes here who actually PM'ed and told me I should knock it off or risk trouble.... Anyway, all you have to do is right click on the photo and do a google image search. Dumbassas.

Anyway, I know a few of you were onto it via PM's...the rest of you LRN2INTERWEBZ

So, this is a reasonably close approximation of the chick. Pretty face, killer body, and big boobs (fake which makes me really think she comes from money), though not quite as bodacious as this chica. Anyway, all the chicks are at the spa. I'm nursing a Red Stripe and contemplating my life...terrible combo I know. FML. This chick is really cool, and not in a yeah she does blow with me and will let me tattoo a pic of my dong on her kind of way... I'll probably fuck this up quickly.

Appreciate that almost everyone here has zero faith in me adn fully expects I will blow it, or ruin this girl's life. EAFD.

Um, I was happy being a moron poaster thinking you were tapping that ... in fact, two things: (1) to the guy who un-moroned me, thanks asshole, and fuck off; and (2) i'm going back into my fantasy ... so what were we talking about? Oh yeah, you hittin' that Swaye? Dayumm.
    Sometimes, ignorance really is bliss.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

doogie said:

Such fag, J

Suck Stalin's ring already and end this silly charade

Not Nebraska classy
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    Founders Club
    It's sad how far Swaye has fallen.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Too wholesome. Not enough ink.

I gotta tell you, I have seriously been thinking about cleaning my shit up for the last several weeks. Maybe wholesome is just what I need? I'm in a weird place. FML.
    Bump
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Who would have known that Damoans daughter would be @swayes fake fiancé????
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mad_Son said:

Swaye said:

doogie said:

Swaye said:

She's finishing up getting ready for lunch. I blasted the back out of it again just now durign the post beach shower and then raced over here to tell you losers about it. What the fuck is wrong with me?

Anyway, the smell of sex, sweat, salt water and banana boat is a more alluring combo than you might imagine. This is a cool chick. Super nice, unreal body, pretty face, smart...funny...and down for sex more than I can keep up with (sucks to be 43 and admit that)...anyway, a day and a half with this chick and I am feeling fucking great. I didn't even get shitfaced last night. This must be my mid life crisis...rehab really fucked me up. But I sort of like it. Fuck.

So, this really is it. You're pussy whipped and gonna disappear.
    Hey, it was a good run. If this place can live without J it'll do just fine without me. Plus you still have an Asian, a Jew, one girl, and too many fags to count.

#diversitycoalitionintact
    In my experiences you need this place more once you're married.
    When you chin a two year old post...
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

doogie said:

Swaye said:

She's finishing up getting ready for lunch. I blasted the back out of it again just now durign the post beach shower and then raced over here to tell you losers about it. What the fuck is wrong with me?

Anyway, the smell of sex, sweat, salt water and banana boat is a more alluring combo than you might imagine. This is a cool chick. Super nice, unreal body, pretty face, smart...funny...and down for sex more than I can keep up with (sucks to be 43 and admit that)...anyway, a day and a half with this chick and I am feeling fucking great. I didn't even get shitfaced last night. This must be my mid life crisis...rehab really fucked me up. But I sort of like it. Fuck.

Hey, it was a good run. If this place can live without J it'll do just fine without me. Plus you still have an Asian, a Jew, one girl, and too many fags to count.

Who's the jew?!
    Probably the lawyer that told him not to post real pics.
    Ditto.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

doogie said:

Swaye said:

Who's the jew?!
    Probably the lawyer that told him not to post real pics.
    Ditto.
    The demise of the HHB board. Posting pics of pruny fingers. RIP Gavin.