Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I'm a giver.

Comments

• whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,240
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

IIRC, she's a teacher.

Did you learn anything?

And how did you stack up against her 14 year old conquests?

Got it bad, got it bad, got it bad.....

Here's one thing I learned...she did undergrad at William and Mary, and grad school at the University of Virginia...it's not Harvard, but it's not ITT Tech either. All that to become a teacher? Makes me think her family probably has money...
    As a native..... ahem.... Virginian... there are a TON of the wholesome white girls who do well in High School, (good grades and all that shit) get in to UVA or William & Mary (damn good schools), realize they don't actually have the level of critical thinking/analytical skills for the real world, or don't have the drive and mentality to work in the business world, and go the teaching route. Teaching requires a graduate degree so they go get that.

I know so many white girls from HS who did that. Go to great undergrad, get a teaching degree, and become a teacher.

They had as good or better GPAs than me, roughly same SATs, but could not hack real math, statistics and critical thinking.

And maybe they like teaching and wanted to do that, and if so, good for them. Because it is a lot of expensive schooling to end up teaching first grade.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    whlinder said:

Swaye said:

IIRC, she's a teacher.

Did you learn anything?

Here's one thing I learned...she did undergrad at William and Mary, and grad school at the University of Virginia...it's not Harvard, but it's not ITT Tech either. All that to become a teacher? Makes me think her family probably has money...
    As a native..... ahem.... Virginian... there are a TON of the wholesome white girls who do well in High School, (good grades and all that shit) get in to UVA or William & Mary (damn good schools), realize they don't actually have the level of critical thinking/analytical skills for the real world, or don't have the drive and mentality to work in the business world, and go the teaching route. Teaching requires a graduate degree so they go get that.

I know so many white girls from HS who did that. Go to great undergrad, get a teaching degree, and become a teacher.

They had as good or better GPAs than me, roughly same SATs, but could not hack real math, statistics and critical thinking.

And maybe they like teaching and wanted to do that, and if so, good for them. Because it is a lot of expensive schooling to end up teaching first grade.
    That's what I was thinking. She did tell me last night she has no student loan debt...I am trying not to pry...plus it's like day 3 that I've known her...but of course I am intrigued... I am thinking she's from money...maybe not big money, but at least McMansion in Vienna or Leesburg type money.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

whlinder said:

Swaye said:

IIRC, she's a teacher.

Did you learn anything?

That's what I was thinking. She did tell me last night she has no student loan debt...I am trying not to pry...plus it's like day 3 that I've known her...but of course I am intrigued... I am thinking she's from money...maybe not big money, but at least McMansion in Vienna or Leesburg type money.
    She's full of shit.

Hth
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Ask her top three babies names for both boys and girls
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,658
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    doogie said:

If they are Jordan, Taylor and Blair - flee.

She/he's a tranny.

This is like watching a slow moving train wreck.

But it's all a good laugh in about 24 hours. The countdown begins.

doogie said:

She/he's a tranny.

Don't forget braydon or some other gay shit like that

doogie said:

She/he's a tranny.

Don't forget braydon or some other gay shit like that
    Adrian, Madison, Mackenzie, Morgan, Tory, Hayden.

Gay as fuck.

Swaye said:

I don't care what she likes for names. If I ever have kids I have already picked them. Hides the Tits for a girl, and Dong like Bison Tatanka for a boy.

edit: Those names sound better in their native tongue.

FTFY
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Swaye said:

I don't care what she likes for names. If I ever have kids I have already picked them. Hides the Tits for a girl, and Dong like Bison Tatanka for a boy.

FTFY
    Tatonka IS the native tongue.

hth
    Swaye said:

I don't care what she likes for names. If I ever have kids I have already picked them. Hides the Tits for a girl, and Dong like Bison for a boy.

so there it is. You've already named the papoose you're gonna make with this squaw.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    offseason best season.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    Swaye's Wigwam

offseason summer break best season.

Such fag, J

Kiss Stalin's ring already and end this silly charade
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823