Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I'm a giver.

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,166
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

We should start a pool on how long until @Swaye fucks this up.

I got 5
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Well have you told her about me yet?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

Peterman said:

imageimage

It always cracks me up how our posters are such morons. lulz. Some of the early photos of my sluts were real, but I haven't posted a legit pic in ages. I just try to find photos that match the "spirit" of the girl...without actually posting "the girl." Boobs WTF's me anyway, so fuck it. Ever since it dawned on me that I could either fuck something up or get stalking charges or some shit, it's been forbidden - and you can hate on one of the assholes here who actually PM'ed and told me I should knock it off or risk trouble.... Anyway, all you have to do is right click on the photo and do a google image search. Dumbassas.

Anyway, I know a few of you were onto it via PM's...the rest of you LRN2INTERWEBZ

So, this is a reasonably close approximation of the chick. Pretty face, killer body, and big boobs (fake which makes me really think she comes from money), though not quite as bodacious as this chica. Anyway, all the chicks are at the spa. I'm nursing a Red Stripe and contemplating my life...terrible combo I know. FML. This chick is really cool, and not in a yeah she does blow with me and will let me tattoo a pic of my dong on her kind of way... I'll probably fuck this up quickly.

Appreciate that almost everyone here has zero faith in me adn fully expects I will blow it, or ruin this girl's life. EAFD.

You're welcome.

I'm a bit confused at the fact people thought those were real pics. What kind of faggy dude is out snapping photos when with girls?
    It's bad enough to be stuck taking the picture of the girls on their phone but to actively do it yourself? Gayyy

Isn't that the whole joke behind the "you know why" thing?
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Peterman said:

imageimage

It always cracks me up how our posters are such morons. lulz. Some of the early photos of my sluts were real, but I haven't posted a legit pic in ages. I just try to find photos that match the "spirit" of the girl...without actually posting "the girl." Boobs WTF's me anyway, so fuck it. Ever since it dawned on me that I could either fuck something up or get stalking charges or some shit, it's been forbidden - and you can hate on one of the assholes here who actually PM'ed and told me I should knock it off or risk trouble.... Anyway, all you have to do is right click on the photo and do a google image search. Dumbassas.

Anyway, I know a few of you were onto it via PM's...the rest of you LRN2INTERWEBZ

So, this is a reasonably close approximation of the chick. Pretty face, killer body, and big boobs (fake which makes me really think she comes from money), though not quite as bodacious as this chica. Anyway, all the chicks are at the spa. I'm nursing a Red Stripe and contemplating my life...terrible combo I know. FML. This chick is really cool, and not in a yeah she does blow with me and will let me tattoo a pic of my dong on her kind of way... I'll probably fuck this up quickly.

Appreciate that almost everyone here has zero faith in me adn fully expects I will blow it, or ruin this girl's life. EAFD.

You're welcome.

I'm a bit confused at the fact people thought those were real pics. What kind of faggy dude is out snapping photos when with girls?
    It's bad enough to be stuck taking the picture of the girls on their phone but to actively do it yourself? Gayyy

Isn't that the whole joke behind the "you know why" thing?
    I know not everyone here is dumb, and several folks have PM'ed about it int he past... maybe everyone kind of gets it, but it seems that most jump right on it. Maybe everyone just likes to play a long...whatever...the "real" Jamaica chick has slightly darker hair than this version, slightly smaller cans, nice flat stomach, cute face, etc. She also has a juicy dumper, but very firm...not Kardashian size, but probably one of the only chicks I have ever railed that APAG would actually approve of. In fact, she was walking to the bathroom last night buck naked and I thought to myself, APAG would upvote this ass. I spend too much time here. FML.
    Sad!
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    tenndawg said:

Swaye said:

Peterman said:

imageimage

Appreciate that almost everyone here has zero faith in me and fully expects I will blow it, or ruin this girl's life. EAFD.

For the record - I told you to choke her, berate her and sodomize her...

I should be hoasting a call in show on relationships
    I laffed.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Poasting identifiable pics of a date is Spooge as fuck. @Swaye is no Spooge. Some of you(?) need to learn the difference.

Sadly, the first couple several I did post actual pics. Then one of the smart lawyers here wrote me and was like, um, dude, let me help you out...you can get in serious trouble for this...plus it's creepy...so yeah, fake chick pics ever since. But really, I have only banged out like 5 chicks in the last year, including the crazy red head in rehab. Fucking pathetic really. This chick is the cutest since spirit fingers, and seems much more lucid. lulz
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Poasting identifiable pics of a date is Spooge as fuck. @Swaye is no Spooge. Some of you(?) need to learn the difference.

Sadly, the first couple several I did post actual pics. Then one of the smart lawyers here wrote me and was like, um, dude, let me help you out...you can get in serious trouble for this...plus it's creepy...so yeah, fake chick pics ever since. But really, I have only banged out like 5 chicks in the last year, including the crazy red head in rehab. Fucking pathetic really. This chick is the cutest since spirit fingers, and seems much more lucid. lulz
    I thought you and red were really headed somewhere. (I didn't)
  • Options
    Founders Club
    doogie said:

Swaye said:

She's finishing up getting ready for lunch. I blasted the back out of it again just now durign the post beach shower and then raced over here to tell you losers about it. What the fuck is wrong with me?

Anyway, the smell of sex, sweat, salt water and banana boat is a more alluring combo than you might imagine. This is a cool chick. Super nice, unreal body, pretty face, smart...funny...and down for sex more than I can keep up with (sucks to be 43 and admit that)...anyway, a day and a half with this chick and I am feeling fucking great. I didn't even get shitfaced last night. This must be my mid life crisis...rehab really fucked me up. But I sort of like it. Fuck.

So, this really is it. You're pussy whipped and gonna disappear.
    Hey, it was a good run. If this place can live without J it'll do just fine without me. Plus you still have an Asian, a Jew, one girl, and too many fags to count.

#diversitycoalitionintact
  • Options
    Founders Club

Next up will be DDY live-blogging from his trip to Fire Island

I'd pay for this.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

doogie said:

Swaye said:

She's finishing up getting ready for lunch. I blasted the back out of it again just now durign the post beach shower and then raced over here to tell you losers about it. What the fuck is wrong with me?

Anyway, the smell of sex, sweat, salt water and banana boat is a more alluring combo than you might imagine. This is a cool chick. Super nice, unreal body, pretty face, smart...funny...and down for sex more than I can keep up with (sucks to be 43 and admit that)...anyway, a day and a half with this chick and I am feeling fucking great. I didn't even get shitfaced last night. This must be my mid life crisis...rehab really fucked me up. But I sort of like it. Fuck.

So, this really is it. You're pussy whipped and gonna disappear.
    Hey, it was a good run. If this place can live without J it'll do just fine without me. Plus you still have an Asian, a Jew, one girl, and too many fags to count.

#diversitycoalitionintact
    Who's the jew?!