Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Well, that was amusing...

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Tough but terrible. Never thought of it that way but you're right. It's the worst possible combination.

Two other observations: I don't think Pete trusts Ahmed late in tight situations or when the O is playing shitty. I think he figures Gaskin gives the team the best shot in those situations. Hard to argue if that's the case.

Not losing to Oregon this year; but likely to lose again to somebody, which you faggots better hope for because this isn't the group you want to face this Bamers.

On the one hand, if we made the playoffs we would get absolutely plungered, but on the other Shitsox might finally get mangled. Tough call.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Swaye said:

Tough but terrible. Never thought of it that way but you're right. It's the worst possible combination.

Two other observations: I don't think Pete trusts Ahmed late in tight situations or when the O is playing shitty. I think he figures Gaskin gives the team the best shot in those situations. Hard to argue if that's the case.

Not losing to Oregon this year; but likely to lose again to somebody, which you faggots better hope for because this isn't the group you want to face this Bamers.

On the one hand, if we made the playoffs we would get absolutely plungered, but on the other Shitsox might finally get mangled. Tough call.
    True. Bamers could probably throw the punch that Apollo Creed couldn't and keep that assmunch on the canvass.

Yep; I was that one guy who rooted for Apollo Creed and laffed at all the white guys who would tear up watching Rocky.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,382
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm imagining Swaye waking up with fondue war paint, thousands of angry texts from CLS, and a flooded basement.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

Swaye said:

So I have been reading a bunch of threads on here about the gayme after writing my drivel above, and it illustrated why I love this fucking place so much. We win a game on the road by 14 in a hostile environment and everyone hates everything about all of it and wants to burn it all to the ground. Hardcore Husky: still the only Husky fan site anywhere that has any standards at all. Don't ever change HHB's. Demand excellence, or napalm everything. Scorched Earth.

That was the least confidence inspiring win I've seen in a long time. The Huskies were damn lucky, a real team would have made them pay for all the mistakes they made. The conference being a complete dumpster fire is the only reason they have a chance at another bowel loss. Fuck.
    You should have turned on the PAC 12 Network (if you could find it on your China bundle) and watched the Oregon - San Jose gayme.

I’ve moved UO - UW from toss up tp Probable UW
    BONEM gives me some small reason to live. TYFYS