Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Well, that was amusing...

Comments

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,105
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Not to worry though, I'm hearing @SpiritHorse has a line from the spirit world to pod from.
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

AZDuck said:

Swaye said:

So I have been reading a bunch of threads on here about the gayme after writing my drivel above, and it illustrated why I love this fucking place so much. We win a game on the road by 14 in a hostile environment and everyone hates everything about all of it and wants to burn it all to the ground. Hardcore Husky: still the only Husky fan site anywhere that has any standards at all. Don't ever change HHB's. Demand excellence, or napalm everything. Scorched Earth.

That was the least confidence inspiring win I've seen in a long time. The Huskies were damn lucky, a real team would have made them pay for all the mistakes they made. The conference being a complete dumpster fire is the only reason they have a chance at another bowel loss. Fuck.
    You should have turned on the PAC 12 Network (if you could find it on your China bundle) and watched the Oregon - San Jose gayme.

I’ve moved UO - UW from toss up tp Probable UW

That bad eh?

Gotta love the PAC12

Lol at the big fucking teddy bear in the background ... brbyo.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,105
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AZDuck said:

Swaye said:

PurpleJ said:

I'm imagining Swaye waking up with fondue war paint, thousands of angry texts from CLS, and a flooded trailer basement.

The most exciting thing that happened is I dropped a plate of swedish meatballs in my lap. Other than that fuck up, it was a completely boring night hanging out with her friends and family. No good stories. Nothing worth reporting. I didn't even get drunk. I am a shadow of my former self. That Jeep and shooting and hot chick in Vegas trip was my last stand, and now I'm officially back with CLS and it's over. I traded in crazy buffalo hunts, mescaline parties and unlimited squaws for a nice boring settled life with a white woman because her family is rich and she has great tits. Gave away all that makes life good for some trinkets and beads. White people always win. I should go ahead and die.
    Swaye and CLS in real life

No that’s me and the duckwife. Only we’re actual ducks. Axe @Mad_Son
    In Arizona?
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,484
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    The Warrior Poet keeps fellating Browning.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    We should try jaylen Johnson at middle linebacker, he looked fucking good in open field
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,484
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

PurpleJ said:

I'm imagining Swaye waking up with fondue war paint, thousands of angry texts from CLS, and a flooded trailer basement.

The most exciting thing that happened is I dropped a plate of swedish meatballs in my lap. Other than that fuck up, it was a completely boring night hanging out with her friends and family. No good stories. Nothing worth reporting. I didn't even get drunk. I am a shadow of my former self. That Jeep and shooting and hot chick in Vegas trip was my last stand, and now I'm officially back with CLS and it's over. I traded in crazy buffalo hunts, mescaline parties and unlimited squaws for a nice boring settled life with a white woman because her family is rich and she has great tits. Gave away all that makes life good for some trinkets and beads. White people always win. I should go ahead and die.
    Swaye and CLS in real life

That was funny. Asshole.
    Ed Helm's fiancé in that movie was my ex-wife. When I first saw the Hangover I had to curl up in the fetal position sucking my thumb with PTSD.
    Keep saying stuff like this because I know she will start talking marriage within the next 6 months. My life is over.
    I suspect you would be a hedonist marriage- i.e., no kids. Dude, you're life will not be over - only kids do that.
    Wait until year 2 or 3 of marriage and she says " I don't do that."

Oh really honey? You used to.

As a buddy of mine once said: the first thing to go after marriage is road head. And that's the fucking trufe.

Marriage. Biggest ass bait and switch going.

Don't do it!!! Get your ass to the Rez and don't leave for a couple of years. Find your injun back!!
    Creepy is right on the money, again.