Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Well, that was amusing...

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
Just watched the gayme. I have not bothered to read all of your shit yet because I know I am right. So, what I think I think...

- Shitsox is an abortion. I was thinking in the third quarter "Hey he hasn't played great tonight but at least he didn't hurt us..." about 23 seconds before that retarded gerbil interception....this kid is a fucking disgrace and I hate him with the burning intensity of a thousand suns....also, why does he have to be unbreakable? Fucker is like a retard that doesn't realize he is supposed to be hurt. Tough but terrible is a horrible combo for us. I hate him.
- Aaron Fuller is a bad ass. The end.
- Do we have any TE's on the team?
- My favorite thing about our defense is that it is mean. They like crushing people. By the 4th quarter all I heard was "Bodies Hit the Floor" running on constant loop in my mind as we destroyed more and more humans in black and red. I like this.
- Speaking of the defense, our DL is doing pretty well, but Vita was a force of nature and his absence is more obvious than I hoped for.
- I saw BBK actually stand someone up. First time for everything.
- DB's left some space, but closed distance quickly, tackled well, and hurt people. Those WR's for Utah were tough, but scared at the end.
- Did Ahmed finally get put on a terrorist watch list or some shit? Poof, he's gone...
- Our OL is a fucking embarrassment. McGary looked lost half the game, the young kids haven't found a blocking assignment they can't miss, and all in all they are fucking terrible. I know we have some injuries but fuck off anyway. These young kids may be talented, but they don't understand how to play football. Disgusting. Metallihuff I love you because you recruit well and you like Metallica, but you are white, and your OL sucks my dick, so my love can turn to burning your shit down to the ground quick faggot. Get it together. And please teach someone on the OL how to block for a goddamn screen. Jesus Fuckall Christ!
- Things I liked about the offensive game plan: We ran Gaskin a ton and he was effective. Things I didn't like; everything else. Attention Pete and Bush: you both fucking suck you losers.
- If we play like that the rest of the season you can forget about any NY6 bowl or anything else of note. The way the OL is playing, combined with the way Shitstain reacts to pressure, I now have Oregon, Stanford, ASU and BYU as toss ups. Judging by the three games so far we are not nearly as good as I expected us to be. Shitsox looks worse to me than last year, the OL is a total abortion, the DB's while still good, are not as good as last year, and DL is doing well, but again, not as good as last year, we no longer use TE's in this offense, and the LBer's are basically a push. WR is the only spot where I have been impressed, but they have an indestructible imbecile throwing to them, so FML.

Comments

• Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,959
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I can’t wait until we? prove you wrong and win the Utah FCS State Championship
  • Options
    GilbystaintGilbystaint Member Posts: 1,061
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

*Petersen
    Always on guard, well done.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,885
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ASU and BYE are not coin flips. Oregon probably is if our abortion of an offense does not improve in a hurry.
  • Options
    SarkFanSixtyNineSarkFanSixtyNine Member Posts: 362
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    who was the guy that talked about jake brownings great eyesight