Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

RIP America, 1776-2013

Comments

• Options

RIP the White Man, Christmas, Jesus Christ, The Republican Party, Easter, SS, 401k's, rock music, reasonable healthcare and your own doctor. Obama and his people could care less, none of the above apply. Just saying out of statistical analysis and objective societal observation over 35 years

Are you capable of making a post that isn't blatantly racist?
  • Options
    loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1
    edited December 2013

RIP the White Man, Christmas, Jesus Christ, The Republican Party, Easter, SS, 401k's, rock music, reasonable healthcare and your own doctor. Obama and his people could care less, none of the above apply. Just saying out of statistical analysis and objective societal observation over 35 years

The words may come off as racist to someone who sees everything through the lens of skin color but while PLSS minces no words, a thorough look at the statistics of some of his points would show him to be correct. I'm also referencing a post he made earlier in another thread from earlier.

His delivery is pretty vile, however.

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    loadsock said:

The words may come off as racist to someone who sees everything through the lens of skin color but while PLSS minces no words, a thorough look at the statistics of some of his points would show him to be correct. I'm also referencing a post he made earlier in another thread from earlier.

What a load of shit. The words come off as racist because they are. When someone brings up race constantly it's not others viewing it through a lens of skin color that makes it about race. Please show the statistics that prove him correct that white men, Christmas, jesus christ and Easter are all dead.

Please continue to agree with the biggest idiot on the board. It speaks volumes.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2013

loadsock said:

What a load of shit. The words come off as racist because they are. When someone brings up race constantly it's not others viewing it through a lens of skin color that makes it about race. Please show the statistics that prove him correct that white men, Christmas, jesus christ and Easter are all dead.

Please continue to agree with the biggest idiot on the board. It speaks volumes.
    Also, there is nothing more white than wearing pajamas and sipping hot chocolate.

The white man is alive and doing just fine with his newfound femininity.

America is dead.

• Options
    MakaDawgMakaDawg Member Posts: 492
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Good ol' Amerikkka... I'm all for whitey gettin' scared (there's no bigger pussy and it brings excellent comic relief to see), but the Tony Romo lookalike, faggot hipsters (the so called "face" of my generation that the ad is targeted toward) are ruining any chance of ever being taken seriously. Fuck them. They need to be beaten, broken and sent to a cartel occupied part of Mexico or Pakistan... Wherever they're willing to hang people upside down from a bridge and stone them to death. Of course, god willing (wink wink), our fine US troops would rush in and blow the "savages" to pieces before faggot hipster hanging upside down from a bridge stopped screaming like a little girl and croaked. I'm sure he'd manage to tweet a quote or two from Glee, how the savages clearly never saw the show because if they did, they'd be enlightened, buy him a coffee and discuss... whatever it is hipsters discuss. Personally, I say leave the hipster hanging upside down hopelessly crying for his dominatrix fairy god to spank Jorge and Amir into submission as he takes his last breath, BUT to prefer that would be unpatriotic and just plain wrong! What am I thinking. You're either with us or against us dammit (Baird voice)!!! What side are you on when both sides are your enemy Dickhead? Brought it back to Doog Football. Pat, Pat.

• Options

Damone can you take this one?
  • Options
    edited December 2013

Fuck you if you think this belongs in General.

The pussification of America is complete.

My sig pic speaks volumes.

What exactly is the pussification of America? Is it the generation of Americans that are less racist and homophobic than any generation before it? Is that what made you guys so tuff? Hating people because they were born a certain way?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

loadsock said:

I don't agree with everything he wrote but re: white men, every fucking white man on tv is portrayed as either some hipster douche or a dental deficient hilljack drillin' fir oil in the backyard or shootin' fowl.

Re: The Republicans. They've been hijacked by people who are distracting us by taking social issies back 70 yrs while we continue to be robbed blind.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,908
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Craves it.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,426
    Swaye's Wigwam

What exactly is the pussification of America? Is it the generation of Americans that are less racist and homophobic than any generation before it? Is that what made you guys so tuff? Hating people because they were born a certain way?
    No
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

This thread has NOTHING to do with health care.

Hope this helps.

It's talking about doing nothing to reform something that no modern civilized nation and it's people could ever want or accept?

• Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,985
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

metrosexuals, a trophy for everything, the tv show "Friends," gender neutrality, don't keep score, orange wedges and Capri Sun, close school for wind, don't let kids go outside for recess if it's below 50°, waste time at work doing trust exercises
    If people needed help to have these items pointed out we are more pussified than I ever thought.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

I can attest that this hipster cocksucker is the face of America.

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

There's nothing about race or homophobia in my sig pic.

Hope this helps.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Disagree
  • Options

metrosexuals, a trophy for everything, the tv show "Friends," gender neutrality, don't keep score, orange wedges and Capri Sun, close school for wind, don't let kids go outside for recess if it's below 50°, waste time at work doing trust exercises
    And so what? What is the horrible end result of all that?
  • Options

Hope this helps.
    It was implied.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,426
    Swaye's Wigwam

And so what? What is the horrible end result of all that?
    Not sure the end result is so bad. 20 something girls seem to like an old school real yet sensitive vegan man like me.
  • Options
    loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1

Hope this helps.
    It was implied.
    It's always implied when you view the world through the lens of race, etc.

You should stick with your old posting days of putting up pictures of the random older sluts you nailed when HHB.com was active. That was at least entertaining.