Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Recalling a Coach Pete comment

PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
edited September 2018 in Hardcore Husky Board
Two years ago: "You don’t want guys feeling sorry for themselves and moping around. That’s what most people do. I think the true competitors are really irritated about it and trying to figure out how to fix it. Most people think they’re competitors and they’re not. They’re mopers."

Not the only photo from Saturday that projects a certain...attitude:

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    That picture is a good candidate for a caption contest.

What is Socha telling Jake?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,517
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    If anyone should walk home from Atlanta it should be Pete
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2018

He can take the train to

auschwitz
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Houhusky said:

I get the circle jerk doog fucktardedness of bashing browning, but nothing will change the fact that the coaches have been around Browning for 4 years, looked at him, against Auburn, and thought, "That browning guy looks like he is ready to run a speed option or maybe a QB draw with the game on the line"

Throw in:

only 2 completed passes to our TEs

only 3 attempted passes to Gaskin and Ahmed combined (all three attempts with 14:57 mins left in the 2nd quarter)

FUCKING ZERO completed passes to the RBs

The fact that the coaches look at browning and are asking him to do anything other than the most basic of things while letting gaskins, ahmed, TEs, the OL, and his far superior teammates win the game is a real fucking mystery to me.
    THIS. We? don't even open up our playbook to give him some easy passes and completions to settle him in. Instead it seems to be, "oh jake is struggling, let's take some shots downfield on some deep out routes that the CB's can jump since he's noodle armed."

Even Auburn with Stidham took some easy completions near the line of scrimmage to get him in rhythm against our? defense.

The teams that beat Auburn last year did it with screen plays, attacking the perimeter with a fast run game, or having a running quarterback. Of those three things the UW coaching staff thought the third was the thing we had on our team to beat Auburn. FML.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,042
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I'm sure Pete hates Browning more than anyone.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,089
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

He can take the train to

auschwitz
    Pete isn't a jew dumbass
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,517
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Channeling rodmansrage..
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,747
    edited September 2018
    whuggy said:

Houhusky said:

I get the circle jerk doog fucktardedness of bashing browning, but nothing will change the fact that the coaches have been around Browning for 4 years, looked at him, against Auburn, and thought, "That browning guy looks like he is ready to run a speed option or maybe a QB draw with the game on the line"

Throw in:

only 3 attempted passes to Gaskin and Ahmed combined (all three attempts with 14:57 mins left in the 2nd quarter)

The fact that the coaches look at browning and are asking him to do anything other than the most basic of things while letting gaskins, ahmed, TEs, the OL, and his far superior teammates win the game is a real fucking mystery to me.
    So spot on. Hamdan called a piss poor game. The best the offense looked was on an auto pilot two minute drill end of the half. And Lake. Jesus two NFL corners and he plays them soft, primarily first half, with a free safety 25 yards deep playing prevent defense. I might be wrong but I think those were Auburns 3rd and 4th best receivers after they got their best two injured pre-season. Not sure what he was scared of. Ultimately falls on Pete though, he coaches the coaches.
    Shit all over Hamdan. But if Jonathan Smith called that game, it would've been the Bama game & score all over again.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    dtd said:

He loves him like a son.

His gay, meth addict black sheep of a son in stark contrast to Kellen Moore, his golden boy......

but a son nonetheless.
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

whuggy said:

Houhusky said:

Throw in:

So spot on. Hamdan called a piss poor game. The best the offense looked was on an auto pilot two minute drill end of the half. And Lake. Jesus two NFL corners and he plays them soft, primarily first half, with a free safety 25 yards deep playing prevent defense. I might be wrong but I think those were Auburns 3rd and 4th best receivers after they got their best two injured pre-season. Not sure what he was scared of. Ultimately falls on Pete though, he coaches the coaches.
    Shit all over Hamdan. But if Jonathan Smith called that game, it would've been the Bama game & score all over again.
    If you aren't ironically trolling with the sark > ty meme you can DIAFF.

Random play generator under Bush was indistinguishable from random play generator under Smith...

except Bush went against a worse defense, with a better OL, called a browning speed option and QB draw, and didnt even attempt a pass to the RBs after the first quarter.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

He can take the train to

auschwitz
    quality call for genocide
  • Options
    Houhusky said:

whuggy said:

Houhusky said:

Throw in:

If you aren't ironically trolling with the sark > ty meme you can DIAFF.

Random play generator under Bush was indistinguishable from random play generator under Smith...

except Bush went against a worse defense, with a better OL, called a browning speed option and QB draw, and didnt even attempt a pass to the RBs after the first quarter.
    Horseshit. Smiffy would've had Jake throwing, and the backs running, sideways all game long, throwing bubble screens and pic 6s. And 3 second delayed RPO hand-offs to the backs getting stuffed 3 yards behind the LOS and an OL in a pass-blocking scheme.

Will take Hamdan over Smiffy 100 times out of 100, for obvious reasons, besides your bad memory.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2018

quality call for genocide

Glad u caught it. Bunch fucking pussies freaking out about a dumb joke
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dtd said:

• Options

dtd said:

I can't wait until we do that to that quooking faggot Herbert.