Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Recalling a Coach Pete comment

Comments

• Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    whlinder said:

Passion said:

Two years ago: "You don’t want guys feeling sorry for themselves and moping around. That’s what most people do. I think the true competitors are really irritated about it and trying to figure out how to fix it. Most people think they’re competitors and they’re not. They’re mopers."

Not the only photo from Saturday that projects a certain...attitude:

I get that Jack has earned the Brownsocks moniker, I've watched him play enough to see his glaring weaknesses. But, the parsing of post game photos for bad "attitude" is preposterous. You guys need to fuck off with this shit. Get some fucking perspective.

Do you doubt his will to win? Do you think he's not giving 100% effort? There no evidence of him not trying.

So get the fuck out of here with the moping bullshit. Dude just lost a tough, close game and likely has a (at least mild?) concussion from that non-targeting call. Is he "moping" or "irritated?" Tell me the fucking difference in that photo.

So, in short, fuck off. Stop bashing the kids and pulling 2 year old quotes to justify it. Bullshit move from bullshit "fan."
    In short: FUCK OFF (If I am being whooshed then I am a drunk fucktard)

He's not a kid. He's a 4th year starter senior QB. He's a grown ass man. Ain't no protections for grown ass men. You a frosh, sophomore, fine, no kid bashing. Jake Browning is a grown ass man.

Parsing post game photos? Get fucked by a rusty cheese grater. I sat in the first row, 40 yard line behind the bench. He has the WORST FUCKING BODY LANGUAGE ON THE TEAM. Throw a pick while scrambling instead of throwing it away? Let me come sit on the bench alone and stare in to space.

When Washington is on defense he sits on the bench, mostly alone, doing nothing. If he didn't shit himself all the time, being even-keeled might be good. He shits himself all the time so he needs to show some emotion other than that of a pouting bitch.

That fucker sucks, and yet he's the ceiling of our football team, so my wife/kid and I actually had to engage in trying to cheer for him on the sideline. It was so painful, cause I can't stand watching him at QB anymore, and yet I want my Dawgs to be successful so we did it anyway.

After his failure to recognize a blitz and pull the trigger on some kind of throw on 4th down, I headed to the tunnel to see the team come off. Team looked pissed. Brownsocks looked mopey. Staring at the floor. Only player with his helmet on. Mopey is my interpretation. Shared by my wife/kid. We literally had to tell him to keep his head up and play hard and keep fighting the rest of the season. So fucking painful cause he won't get better and should sit on the bench. Let him pout the whole game for once.

Pre-game we ran in to some Husky fans at our hotel who have a kid that's works in the A.D. Said Jake is a douchebag. What's the evidence that he isn't a bitchy cuntface with a bad attitude?
    If you tried to cheer for Browning because you care about winning then you have a better attitude than Browning. I don't think I've ever seen him try to pick up his teammates. He's always alone, sulking.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Houhusky said:

Houhusky said:

whuggy said:

Houhusky said:

If anyone should walk home from Atlanta it should be Pete

I get the circle jerk doog fucktardedness of bashing browning, but nothing will change the fact that the coaches have been around Browning for 4 years, looked at him, against Auburn, and thought, "That browning guy looks like he is ready to run a speed option or maybe a QB draw with the game on the line"

Throw in:

only 2 completed passes to our TEs

only 3 attempted passes to Gaskin and Ahmed combined (all three attempts with 14:57 mins left in the 2nd quarter)

FUCKING ZERO completed passes to the RBs

The fact that the coaches look at browning and are asking him to do anything other than the most basic of things while letting gaskins, ahmed, TEs, the OL, and his far superior teammates win the game is a real fucking mystery to me.
    So spot on. Hamdan called a piss poor game. The best the offense looked was on an auto pilot two minute drill end of the half. And Lake. Jesus two NFL corners and he plays them soft, primarily first half, with a free safety 25 yards deep playing prevent defense. I might be wrong but I think those were Auburns 3rd and 4th best receivers after they got their best two injured pre-season. Not sure what he was scared of. Ultimately falls on Pete though, he coaches the coaches.
    Shit all over Hamdan. But if Jonathan Smith called that game, it would've been the Bama game & score all over again.
    If you aren't ironically trolling with the sark > ty meme you can DIAFF.

Random play generator under Bush was indistinguishable from random play generator under Smith...

except Bush went against a worse defense, with a better OL, called a browning speed option and QB draw, and didnt even attempt a pass to the RBs after the first quarter.
    Horseshit. Smiffy would've had Jake throwing, and the backs running, sideways all game long, throwing bubble screens and pic 6s. And 3 second delayed RPO hand-offs to the backs getting stuffed 3 yards behind the LOS and an OL in a pass-blocking scheme.

Will take Hamdan over Smiffy 100 times out of 100, for obvious reasons, besides your bad memory.
    Oh, so you are just a regular fucktard, first the stats...

SMITH........UW vs AL - 1st half 21 pass attempts in 8 1st half possessions (2.64 PA/POS)
    HAMDAM...UW vs AU - 1st half 18 pass attempts in 6 1st half possessions (3 PA/POS)

SMITH........UW vs AL Totals - 38 pass attempts 14 possessions; average of 2.7 PA/POS (down double digits after first half)
    HAMDAM...UW vs AU Totals - 32 pass attempts on 11 possessions: average of 2.99 PA/POS (close entire game)

Hamdam nearly called the same number of pass plays, at a higher rate per possession, against a worse defense, with a better OL, in a closer game.

For the game plan...

THE OFFENSE NEEDED TO INCLUDE LATERAL ATTACKS AND UTILIZE OUR TEs AND RBs AGAINST THEIR DEFENSE YOU FUCKSTICK

It was clear from the first series that AU's defensive line was very good and we weren't going to be able to run inside. It was also clear that their LBs were good at filling interior holes and attacking downhill but not the best laterally or in coverage.

ILL SAY IT AGAIN YOU SYPHILIS RIDDLED MORON: Ahmed and Gaskin, our two best players on offense, with skills that match up very favorably against their LBs DID NOT EVEN GET A PASS ATTEMPT AFTER THE FIRST PLAY OF THE 2nd QUARTER FOR THE REST OF THE GAME

Everything about this team on offense from browning's noodle arm and poor decision making, the decent OL, great RBs, good WTEs, and JAG WRs fucking screams for 5-10 yard TE out routes, dump off passes to Ahmed and Gaskin, with the occasional underthrown lob downfield. Every inside run play out of the pistol against Auburn was a wasted play other than to keep their defense honest.

Fuck off
    Per possession comparison is retarded considering 90% of the possessions in the Alabama game were 3-and-outs. UW sustained several long drives against Auburn, of course there will be more passes per drive.

Just look at the run/pass ratio instead:

Alabama game: 29 rush: 38 pass

Auburn game: 33 rush: 32 pass
  • Options
    NEPTUNENEPTUNE Member Posts: 151
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper

Houhusky said:

Houhusky said:

whuggy said:

Houhusky said:

If anyone should walk home from Atlanta it should be Pete

I get the circle jerk doog fucktardedness of bashing browning, but nothing will change the fact that the coaches have been around Browning for 4 years, looked at him, against Auburn, and thought, "That browning guy looks like he is ready to run a speed option or maybe a QB draw with the game on the line"

Throw in:

only 2 completed passes to our TEs

only 3 attempted passes to Gaskin and Ahmed combined (all three attempts with 14:57 mins left in the 2nd quarter)

FUCKING ZERO completed passes to the RBs

The fact that the coaches look at browning and are asking him to do anything other than the most basic of things while letting gaskins, ahmed, TEs, the OL, and his far superior teammates win the game is a real fucking mystery to me.
    So spot on. Hamdan called a piss poor game. The best the offense looked was on an auto pilot two minute drill end of the half. And Lake. Jesus two NFL corners and he plays them soft, primarily first half, with a free safety 25 yards deep playing prevent defense. I might be wrong but I think those were Auburns 3rd and 4th best receivers after they got their best two injured pre-season. Not sure what he was scared of. Ultimately falls on Pete though, he coaches the coaches.
    Shit all over Hamdan. But if Jonathan Smith called that game, it would've been the Bama game & score all over again.
    If you aren't ironically trolling with the sark > ty meme you can DIAFF.

Random play generator under Bush was indistinguishable from random play generator under Smith...

except Bush went against a worse defense, with a better OL, called a browning speed option and QB draw, and didnt even attempt a pass to the RBs after the first quarter.
    Horseshit. Smiffy would've had Jake throwing, and the backs running, sideways all game long, throwing bubble screens and pic 6s. And 3 second delayed RPO hand-offs to the backs getting stuffed 3 yards behind the LOS and an OL in a pass-blocking scheme.

Will take Hamdan over Smiffy 100 times out of 100, for obvious reasons, besides your bad memory.
    Oh, so you are just a regular fucktard, first the stats...

SMITH........UW vs AL - 1st half 21 pass attempts in 8 1st half possessions (2.64 PA/POS)
    HAMDAM...UW vs AU - 1st half 18 pass attempts in 6 1st half possessions (3 PA/POS)

SMITH........UW vs AL Totals - 38 pass attempts 14 possessions; average of 2.7 PA/POS (down double digits after first half)
    HAMDAM...UW vs AU Totals - 32 pass attempts on 11 possessions: average of 2.99 PA/POS (close entire game)

Hamdam nearly called the same number of pass plays, at a higher rate per possession, against a worse defense, with a better OL, in a closer game.

For the game plan...

THE OFFENSE NEEDED TO INCLUDE LATERAL ATTACKS AND UTILIZE OUR TEs AND RBs AGAINST THEIR DEFENSE YOU FUCKSTICK

It was clear from the first series that AU's defensive line was very good and we weren't going to be able to run inside. It was also clear that their LBs were good at filling interior holes and attacking downhill but not the best laterally or in coverage.

ILL SAY IT AGAIN YOU SYPHILIS RIDDLED MORON: Ahmed and Gaskin, our two best players on offense, with skills that match up very favorably against their LBs DID NOT EVEN GET A PASS ATTEMPT AFTER THE FIRST PLAY OF THE 2nd QUARTER FOR THE REST OF THE GAME

Everything about this team on offense from browning's noodle arm and poor decision making, the decent OL, great RBs, good WTEs, and JAG WRs fucking screams for 5-10 yard TE out routes, dump off passes to Ahmed and Gaskin, with the occasional underthrown lob downfield. Every inside run play out of the pistol against Auburn was a wasted play other than to keep their defense honest.

Fuck off
    Per possession comparison is retarded considering 90% of the possessions in the Alabama game were 3-and-outs. UW sustained several long drives against Auburn, of course there will be more passes per drive.

Just look at the run/pass ratio instead:

Alabama game: 29 rush: 38 pass

Auburn game: 33 rush: 32 pass
    Retarfd's don't dwell on Alabama!
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,292
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter

whlinder said:

Passion said:

Two years ago: "You don’t want guys feeling sorry for themselves and moping around. That’s what most people do. I think the true competitors are really irritated about it and trying to figure out how to fix it. Most people think they’re competitors and they’re not. They’re mopers."

I get that Jack has earned the Brownsocks moniker, I've watched him play enough to see his glaring weaknesses. But, the parsing of post game photos for bad "attitude" is preposterous. You guys need to fuck off with this shit. Get some fucking perspective.

Do you doubt his will to win? Do you think he's not giving 100% effort? There no evidence of him not trying.

So get the fuck out of here with the moping bullshit. Dude just lost a tough, close game and likely has a (at least mild?) concussion from that non-targeting call. Is he "moping" or "irritated?" Tell me the fucking difference in that photo.

So, in short, fuck off. Stop bashing the kids and pulling 2 year old quotes to justify it. Bullshit move from bullshit "fan."

He's not a kid. He's a 4th year starter senior QB. He's a grown ass man. Ain't no protections for grown ass men. You a frosh, sophomore, fine, no kid bashing. Jake Browning is a grown ass man.

Parsing post game photos? Get fucked by a rusty cheese grater. I sat in the first row, 40 yard line behind the bench. He has the WORST FUCKING BODY LANGUAGE ON THE TEAM. Throw a pick while scrambling instead of throwing it away? Let me come sit on the bench alone and stare in to space.

When Washington is on defense he sits on the bench, mostly alone, doing nothing. If he didn't shit himself all the time, being even-keeled might be good. He shits himself all the time so he needs to show some emotion other than that of a pouting bitch.

That fucker sucks, and yet he's the ceiling of our football team, so my wife/kid and I actually had to engage in trying to cheer for him on the sideline. It was so painful, cause I can't stand watching him at QB anymore, and yet I want my Dawgs to be successful so we did it anyway.

After his failure to recognize a blitz and pull the trigger on some kind of throw on 4th down, I headed to the tunnel to see the team come off. Team looked pissed. Brownsocks looked mopey. Staring at the floor. Only player with his helmet on. Mopey is my interpretation. Shared by my wife/kid. We literally had to tell him to keep his head up and play hard and keep fighting the rest of the season. So fucking painful cause he won't get better and should sit on the bench. Let him pout the whole game for once.

Pre-game we ran in to some Husky fans at our hotel who have a kid that's works in the A.D. Said Jake is a douchebag. What's the evidence that he isn't a bitchy cuntface with a bad attitude?
    You sound a little agitated. And drunk.

Blame Pete.

PS- First row seat? Obviously you have pisspoor judgement.
    I do blame Pete. Buck stops with him.

And of course I have pisspoor judgement. I spent money to watch Brownsocks.

As for the first row, in the Benz (ILTCITTWILTD) the first row between the 20s is set back a bit and higher off the ground, so the view is great.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited September 2018
    whlinder said:

whlinder said:

Passion said:

Blame Pete.

I do blame PGOS. Buck stops with him.

As for the first hoe, in Puppy's Benz (ILTCITTWILTD) the first hoe in her 20s has boobies set back a bit and higher off her chest, so the view is great.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    whlinder said:

whlinder said:

Passion said:

Blame Pete.

As for the first row, in the Benz (ILTCITTWILTD) the first row between the 20s is set back a bit and higher off the ground, so the view is great.
    Great seats. We were on the east side at the 35 next to DDY and Gladdy.

We hate money, but we had fun.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752

Eyes downfield as he sheds a would be tackler and makes the play

Truly one of the greats, undone by a 50k personal loan blown on hookers, booze and blow.

You can take the boy out of Puyallup, but not the Puyallup out of the boy.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Fucking stud... Was built like a linebacker both physically and mentally.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752

Fucking stud... Was built like a linebacker both physically and mentally.
    Closest thing to Sonny Sixkiller since @Swaye.
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,292
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    MisterEm said:

whlinder said:

whlinder said:

Passion said:

Blame Pete.

Great seats. We were on the east side at the 35 next to DDY and Gladdy.

We hate money, but we had fun.
    Yeah, I was pretty close to y'all, same half of the field and identified DDY by his voice during pregame when I was field level in the club below him.

It was a lot of fun for sure.
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    edited September 2018
    Browning is a known quanTITY. Defense is gonna be good enough to put the squad in position to win every week.

We will go on to play a top end team in the Rosebowl (nice consolation )and maybe Jake gets that elusive win on the way out.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    DawgFader said:

Browning is a known quanTITY. Defense is gonna be good enough to put the squad in position to win every week.

We will go on to play a top end team in the Rosebowl (nice consolation )and maybe Jake gets that elusive win on the way out.

You have high hopes. He was the same shit on Saturday as he was against USC in 2016.

I don't expect him to play any differently on New Year's Day 2019. He's damaged goods.
  • Options
    I don’t actually expect him to win a meaningful game.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    DawgFader said:

He doesn't realize that he's neither fast, nor strong. The game is still too fast for him. He overthinks things and has a fear of failure... which ultimately leads him to fail.

I've dealt with people like this in my past. They didn't trust their own abilities and got stiff and white-knuckled things.

I can't stand to see his bitch face on TV any more. He should just give up playing football now and get into corching.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

DawgFader said:

You have high hopes. He was the same shit on Saturday as he was against USC in 2016.

I don't expect him to play any differently on New Year's Day 2019. He's damaged goods.
    He had more ‘good’ moments against Auburn than USC. Quite easily.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited September 2018

DawgFader said:

He doesn't realize that he's neither fast, nor strong. The game is still too fast for him. He overthinks things and has a fear of failure... which ultimately leads him to fail.

I've dealt with people like this in my past. They didn't trust their own abilities and got stiff and white-knuckled things.

I can't stand to see his bitch face on TV any more. He should just give up playing football now and get into corching.
    This is an accurate description of Peterman. He sees the same sour, try-hard stubbornness in Jake, it's why they're sticking it out together. It's why the huskies blew their chance to capitalize on 2016 and squandered 2 years for nothing.

You're doing ok while PAC 12's Ferrari is in the garage undergoing repairs though.
  • Options
    Only problem is your head mechanic should be managing a jiffy lube.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

DawgFader said:

He had more ‘good’ moments against Auburn than USC. Quite easily.
    He's the new Jaydong Mickens... He had more good moments than bad.

But, his bad moments were really bad. That fucking stupid fucking fumbling of the fucking lateral to Ahmed really fucking pissed me off. Goddamned piece of shit... take two steps and pitch the fucking ball. Even Mike fucking Leach can fucking do it with a fucking 16.9 oz water bottle. But no, you have to have target fixation on the big Auburn DL motherfucker who is going to prison ass-rape you to oblivion.

I guess I'm a little angry.
    LetThatHateOut.gif

I put most of the option cluster on Hamdan. It was doomed from the start. Can’t run that play with Jake against that defensive front. They had the pitch covered too. Best JB could have done was eat the ball and kick another miserable field goal.