Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

CIA Admits Spying on Senate Staffers

124»

Comments

• USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

#aclockworkshill doesn't want to admit it's still relevant

It's only relevant to idiots, like you, who can't respond to anything about Trump without bringing up Obama or Hillary.
    You keep saying this, like it’s somehow inconceivable to compare the current President to the previous president (or against his defeated opponent); that’s a classic red herring. When Trump is getting backlash for something that happened during Obama’s presidency, it’s a relevant discussion point.
    No you aren't comparing shit. When Trump does something stupid. Your news source researches the shit out of it to find something Obama did that was maybe similar. To justify Trump's actions. Remember all the shit your news source gave Obama for blaming Bush? It was FS then and it's FS now. Defend Trump's actions on their own.
    When you hold your progressive hero’s to the same standard that you hold conservatives to (and Trump isn’t a conservative) then I’ll be interested in your take. Your entire spiel is straw mans and red herrings.
    Give an example where I don't give "my progressive heros" the same standard.

And my spiel is correcting dumbfucks like you that say stupid shit like Obama gave Iran hundreds of billions of dollars. Or Trump's approval rating is 36% among black people.
    Give an example of where I talked about Obama giving billions of dollars to Iran or about Trump’s approval rating being 36%.

My criticism is relevant to idiots, like you, who can't respond to anything about Trump without acknowledging Obama or Hillary.
    I didn't say you did say that. I said people like you. Read for comprehension.
    Oh, so you were generalizing because I’m a white conservative. Do you do the same for colored liberals? That sounds racist.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

#aclockworkshill doesn't want to admit it's still relevant

It's only relevant to idiots, like you, who can't respond to anything about Trump without bringing up Obama or Hillary.
    You keep saying this, like it’s somehow inconceivable to compare the current President to the previous president (or against his defeated opponent); that’s a classic red herring. When Trump is getting backlash for something that happened during Obama’s presidency, it’s a relevant discussion point.
    No you aren't comparing shit. When Trump does something stupid. Your news source researches the shit out of it to find something Obama did that was maybe similar. To justify Trump's actions. Remember all the shit your news source gave Obama for blaming Bush? It was FS then and it's FS now. Defend Trump's actions on their own.
    When you hold your progressive hero’s to the same standard that you hold conservatives to (and Trump isn’t a conservative) then I’ll be interested in your take. Your entire spiel is straw mans and red herrings.
    Give an example where I don't give "my progressive heros" the same standard.

And my spiel is correcting dumbfucks like you that say stupid shit like Obama gave Iran hundreds of billions of dollars. Or Trump's approval rating is 36% among black people.
    Give an example of where I talked about Obama giving billions of dollars to Iran or about Trump’s approval rating being 36%.

My criticism is relevant to idiots, like you, who can't respond to anything about Trump without acknowledging Obama or Hillary.
    I didn't say you did say that. I said people like you. Read for comprehension.
    Oh, so you were generalizing because I’m a white conservative. Do you do the same for colored liberals? That sounds racist.
    I don't know the color of your skin. I'm referring to people on this board. But keep playing the racist card. It's a good look.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,059
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Sledog said:

dflea said:

Why can't a freeloader like Hondo or Sledog just pulled their own fucking weight around here?

I have donated but I didn't leave my true screen name. HTH
    This might actually be true. We did receive a donation not tied to any names here.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,059
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

Hondo's embittered love affair with Hillary is the best part of this bored

No.

But it does make me think the Soros machine needs to pay @DerekJohnson for his spam.
    I offered to pay @2001400ex membership for him as long as I got to add a signature of my choosing to each of his poasts.

He so far has ignored my offer...
    photo giphy 1_zpsapntxcqd.gif
    @DerekJohnson and @Swaye . Is it possible for me to add a signature to all of @2001400ex poasts? I don't think its right for @DerekJohnson to be footing the bill for all the spam he poasts without paying his own way, and apparently he either can't afford to do it or his partner won't allow him so I've offered to sponsor him as long as I get to add a disclaimer/signature to all of his poasts.

Any way to do that?
    I would add a sig for you if I could, but I fear @Stalin would have me at a reeducation camp within the hour.
    Swaye said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Why can't a freeloader like Hondo or Sledog just pulled their own fucking weight around here?

This might actually be true. We did receive a donation not tied to any names here.
    Lol at sledog afraid to announce his existence to Derek.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,096
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

No.

But it does make me think the Soros machine needs to pay @DerekJohnson for his spam.
    I offered to pay @2001400ex membership for him as long as I got to add a signature of my choosing to each of his poasts.

@DerekJohnson and @Swaye . Is it possible for me to add a signature to all of @2001400ex poasts? I don't think its right for @DerekJohnson to be footing the bill for all the spam he poasts without paying his own way, and apparently he either can't afford to do it or his partner won't allow him so I've offered to sponsor him as long as I get to add a disclaimer/signature to all of his poasts.

Any way to do that?
    I've donated twice. Last year was the wam. And this year I will when I feel like it. I don't react to people goading me to donate. But if you want to donate for me.... Go ahead.
    Funny. You said that a while ago so I dropped it...and yet you still haven't ponied up.

Funny how that works...
    Lol it's been like 5 says and I was camping out of cell service. You probably bitch about millennials needing instead gratification.
    @salemcoog this could a clue for your investigation of why the bored didn't suck lately

Not sure though so don't quote me

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

No.

Any way to do that?
    I've donated twice. Last year was the wam. And this year I will when I feel like it. I don't react to people goading me to donate. But if you want to donate for me.... Go ahead.
    Funny. You said that a while ago so I dropped it...and yet you still haven't ponied up.

Funny how that works...
    Lol it's been like 5 says and I was camping out of cell service. You probably bitch about millennials needing instead gratification.
    @salemcoog this could a clue for your investigation of why the bored didn't suck lately

Not sure though so don't quote me
    Race is right. As always.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,951
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

No.

Any way to do that?

Funny how that works...
    I bitch about millennial think they are owed shite for free.

And 5 days, eh? So you haven’t been poasting for 5 days?

HondoFS...
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Hondo is really struggling
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,730
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

pawz said:

@HoustonHusky I'll foot half the bill with you, but I want #aclockworkshill #doorassout. No warning.

Silencing people with opposing views is for the weak.
    I don't support censorship. At all.

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/comment/854799#Comment_854799

It's pretty clear he is a paid shill that doesn't belong.

First, he spent a year and a half immediately coming to the defense of Hillary or Obamacare the moment anybody posted something derogatory.

Additionally during this time, if he tried to post anything about Huskieies it was even more painful than his political bullshit.

Now, he pretends to play the middle in an attempt to confuse honest discussion. It's #thescript.

If there is anybody who deserves a rusty cheese grater, gas can and matches...... It's this pompus faggot. #aclockworkshill
    pawz said:

pawz said:

@HoustonHusky I'll foot half the bill with you, but I want #aclockworkshill #doorassout. No warning.

First, he spent a year and a half immediately coming to the defense of Hillary or Obamacare the moment anybody posted something derogatory.

Additionally during this time, if he tried to post anything about Huskieies it was even more painful than his political bullshit.

Now, he pretends to play the middle in an attempt to confuse honest discussion. It's #thescript.

If there is anybody who deserves a rusty cheese grater, gas can and matches...... It's this pompus faggot. #aclockworkshill
    I'm flattered you think I'm paid to post here.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,730
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    You only flatter yourself.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    pawz said:

pawz said:

Is this an InfoWars thread now?
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,951
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Lol at sledog afraid to announce his existence to Derek.
    Said the guy afraid to pay???
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,621
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

I'm flattered you think I'm paid to post here.
    Good thing they don't require you to make good poasts.