Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kaho's dad still pushing him to BAMA

Comments

• Options
    SarkFanSixtyNineSarkFanSixtyNine Member Posts: 362
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    so this is why pete doesnt recruit bucks
    i will never doubt him ever again
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    AZDuck said:

Peterman’s In a bad spot. No release and the negative recruiting antics will never end.

What's the negative recruiting angle? If you go there and decide to transfer the day before fall camp you might have to sit out a year?
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,142
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

AZDuck said:

Peterman’s In a bad spot. No release and the negative recruiting antics will never end.

What's the negative recruiting angle? If you go there and decide to transfer the day before fall camp you might have to sit out a year?
    If you're dumber than a bag of hammers, nobody can explain to you that you're dumber than a bag of fucking hammers. HTH.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    16 pages and I still haven't seen what day he is supposed to arrive in Eugene.

Anyone know?
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Mosster47 said:

16 pages and I still haven't seen what day he is supposed to arrive in Eugene.

Anyone know?

After he and Sgt Dan finish running with the bulls in Pamplona
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    Bread said:

Dawgman update.

"People dont understand what's going on. It is a family issue. But it's the kind of issue where he wants to get away from that. He wants to get to a place where he can get away from it and grow on his own. The irony here is that washington is just to close to his family. We hearing he needs to get farther away, dont be surprised when he ends up at bama."

I pray to the Dawgfather that I am being whooshed really hard right now
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Bread said:

Dawgman update.

"People dont understand what's going on. It is a family issue. But it's the kind of issue where he wants to get away from that. He wants to get to a place where he can get away from it and grow on his own. The irony here is that washington is just to close to his family. We hearing he needs to get farther away, dont be surprised when he ends up at bama."

Ok maybe.... but he wants a goodbye coffee cup for dad.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,983
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Bread said:

Dawgman update.

Don't twist, This is just what Kim is hearing right now. Fetters chimed in later to remind us this is just one possibility and anything could happen still. Kaho might have just been removed from roster for ncaa compliance since he isnt physically on campus. It'll be interesting either way.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,076
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

Meek said:
    That makes a hell of a lot more sense than Oregon.

Tosh's coffee cup finally showed up.

Coffee cups way too conspicuous in the hot, humid South.

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,396
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dawgs206 said:

This is still so amazing to me. He signed a NLI 8 months ago and he gets poached the day before camp starts. I thought SC fucked us with Marlon, but this is a whole new level.

Welcome to the big leagues!
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Bread said:

Bread said:

Dawgman update.

Don't twist, This is just what Kim is hearing right now. Fetters chimed in later to remind us this is just one possibility and anything could happen still. Kaho might have just been removed from roster for ncaa compliance since he isnt physically on campus. It'll be interesting either way.
    Have you heard Petersen say they've granted his release? Didn't think so...

As always, Pete will obviously make sure we know as soon as he does.
  • Options
    skinnedskinned Member Posts: 103
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    How doogy is it to have this lingering feeling that Ale will stay with UW? The longer we don’t hear anything the more this lingering feeling picks up momentum.
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    skinned said:

How doogy is it to have this lingering feeling that Ale will stay with UW? The longer we don’t hear anything the more this lingering feeling picks up momentum.

Abundance. Manifest.