Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kaho's dad still pushing him to BAMA

Comments

• Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,979
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I expect to hear a roll tide soon. He just committed.
  • Options
    SquirtSquirt Member Posts: 485
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Ektard claims he had an insider tell him three concrete things that he knows to be true:

1) Alefasio told Coach Pete he loves UW and truly wanted to be here, and still wishes he could stay.

2) Neither his mom nor dad wanted him at UW from the start (which makes sense from their tweets at the time). Mom has wanted him at USC, Dad has wanted him at Bama.

3) This source knows both USC and Bama have continued to recruit the parents, and cannot outright say that there are improprieties, but why else would the kid de-commit unless the parents have been promised things and are forcing his hand.

I truly feel shitty for this kid, as he seems to love UW and the coaches and the kids he was recruited with. When he committed, he talked about how it felt like a family away from home. His home life has been rough, and he felt protected at UW.

I hope nothing bad happens to this kid further.... However, his parents (especially his dad) are fucking this kid over. Fuck both of them.

Kaho is the kind of kid who doesn’t wear his heart on his Twitter page.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,911
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Ektard claims he had an insider tell him three concrete things that he knows to be true:

1) Alefasio told Coach Pete he loves UW and truly wanted to be here, and still wishes he could stay.

2) Neither his mom nor dad wanted him at UW from the start (which makes sense from their tweets at the time). Mom has wanted him at USC, Dad has wanted him at Bama.

3) This source knows both USC and Bama have continued to recruit the parents, and cannot outright say that there are improprieties, but why else would the kid de-commit unless the parents have been promised things and are forcing his hand.

I truly feel shitty for this kid, as he seems to love UW and the coaches and the kids he was recruited with. When he committed, he talked about how it felt like a family away from home. His home life has been rough, and he felt protected at UW.

I hope nothing bad happens to this kid further.... However, his parents (especially his dad) are fucking this kid over. Fuck both of them.

If this is truly the case, it will be interesting to see how he performs at a school his parents are forcing him to go to. He's already got a ton of baggage with the deaths in his family and his parents divorcing. Now he's headed to a school that's not the one he wanted to go to and pissing off a coaching staff that took him in like family.

Not really a great situation for a kid we know is already mentally weak.
  • Options
    SyphilisButterSyphilisButter Member Posts: 221
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Photogenic
    Baseman said:

Kaho is the kind of kid who doesn’t wear his heart on his Twitter page.
    LMAO

Yup
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Hopate said:

Fuck this kid he's a fucking pussy. Mentally weak. Please go to Bama bitch so your bum ass daddy can get paid. Those savages down there will eat you alive. Hell go to USC or Oregon so our lineman can fucking destroy you. I don't give a fuck. Take that soft ass shit down the road hoe.

Ruth’s alter-ego’s jelly of my coffee cups. Fuck off, beeyatch!!
    Lol who the fuck is this? First Marlon's brother and now Hopate? Stop it.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited August 2018
    Kaho will enroll at Alabama no later than Tuesday (Aug 14). USC, baring a last minute change, has apparently decided to pass and move on.

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Quoting Ektard for anything besides making fun of the crud used to be a ban-able offense around here. That guy doesn’t know shit.
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Angulo says it’s 90% deal to Bama already.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Fuck this kid he's a fucking pussy. Mentally weak. Please go to Bama bitch so your bum ass daddy can get paid. Those savages down there will eat you alive. Hell go to USC or Oregon so our lineman can fucking destroy you. I don't give a fuck. Take that soft ass shit down the road hoe.

Yawn. He is still and NFL player and you know it.