Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

According to many on the left, even the NYT is racist now

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

@salemcoog is on the right track. The plan has to piss off the deport them all crowd and the open borders crowd.

People that are here doing the right thing should stay. Deadbeats and losers LEAVE. Border security now and forever including a tracking system for the visa over stay crowd that fly in.

Trump already offered to take the heat from the OBK crowd and Durbin panicked that it could happen

This would be a much better use of $25 billion than a wall would be.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited January 2018
    Again with the hungry worker argument. But he's so HUNGRY it would be wrong not to let him in and take 3 jobs from US citizens, or from immigrants already living here. If he wants to work his ass off, he can do it in his own country and make that country better. If his own country doesn't let him, I'm sure he can find an open border alternative to the US. Germany maybe?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,568 Standard Supporter
    edited January 2018

Lets just dispense already with the false notion that sanctuary cities, their administrators and supporters have any bargaining power on this issue. They have no ground to stand on. They are operating against the law. Start arresting sanctuary city mayors, sanctuary state governors, make these faggots and their supporters understand that they are not in charge, that they don't have the authority to set immigration policy.

Immigration is federal law, enforced by and with federal resources. It has nothing to do with states or cities. You didn’t know that?

California has important work going on helping lead the world, and we choose not to waste our resources on trumpian foolishness.

When the federal grant dollars dry up, have fun with that.

That includes FEMA money, earthquake boy.

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,964
    edited January 2018

Again with the hungry worker argument. But he's so HUNGRY it would be wrong not to let him in and take 3 jobs from US citizens, or from immigrants already living here. If he wants to work his ass off, he can do it in his own country and make that country better. If his own country doesn't let him, I'm sure he can find an open border alternative to the US. Germany maybe?

Yes, again. It is a free market. If he can take it, then they're overpaid or don't want it to begin with.

There should be no economic safety in the accident of where youtr dad humped your mom and where she was 9 mos. later. I'm with Gates on that point. If he's better at, or will do it as well and cheaper, then the job is his.

No good Republican would ever disagree with that. The labor people got in bed with the religious fundies and overtook my party. The party of Reagan.

Yes, again. It is a free market. If he can take it, then they're overpaid or don't want it to begin with.

There should be no economic safety in the accident of where youtr dad humped your mom and where she was 9 mos. later. I'm with Gates on that point. If he's better at, or will do it as well and cheaper, then the job is his.

No good Republican would ever disagree with that. The labor people got in bed with the religious fundies and overtook my party. The party of Reagan.
    I agree with this from a domestic standpoint. It's free market, and you're free to move within the 50 states to make your way and pursue your goals/dreams. But you're making an international argument, that's where we part ways. Do you keep a portrait of Soros in your study? Were you shaking and about to vomit in ecstacy as Angela Merkel opened the gates and flooded Europe with a bunch of religious fascists for spurious economic reasons?

If you were born outside the US and are not an American citizen, you have no inborn right to come here, to work here, to live here. We owe you nothing, just like your cuntries owe us nothing. I love Bezos and think he needs to be richer. I'd like to help him by working in that Chinese factory I told you about because I'm HUNGRY. I'm a hard worker and I want to live in Hong Kong. By god they should let me in. If I displace some Chinese workers, so fucking what? It's on them. Are they going to let me in? Hell no. A government is obligated to protect its own citizens' economic interests, not those of foreigners.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    edited January 2018

Lets just dispense already with the false notion that sanctuary cities, their administrators and supporters have any bargaining power on this issue. They have no ground to stand on. They are operating against the law. Start arresting sanctuary city mayors, sanctuary state governors, make these faggots and their supporters understand that they are not in charge, that they don't have the authority to set immigration policy.

Immigration is federal law, enforced by and with federal resources. It has nothing to do with states or cities. You didn’t know that?

California has important work going on helping lead the world, and we choose not to waste our resources on trumpian foolishness.

Give us back our federal tax dollars then. Where do you think fema gets its money? California is the 5th largest economy in the world. After an earthquake, you think we need the pennies, nickels and trinkets from the needy recipient states?

Give us back our federal tax dollars then. Where do you think fema gets its money? California is the 5th largest economy in the world. After an earthquake, you think we need the pennies, nickels and trinkets from the needy recipient states?
    During a drought, you need water.

#CaliDependence
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,495 Founders Club
    @creepycoug

Didn't read your replies tequilla

You have made good points at times but crisp it the fuck up

@creepycoug

Didn't read your replies tequilla

You have made good points at times but crisp it the fuck up

Hurts

[Tequilla-free Zone]

Bigly.

I laffed, but this line of reasoning is just silly. There is absolutely no moral or ethical imperative for any nation to confer the benefit of its citizenship - inc. standard of living - to an unlimited number of humans around the globe. Yes, we all hit the geographical jackpot by being born in the US n' A and I recognize this. The fact that the United States has done more to raising living standards around the globe from the period 1945 to the present than any nation in history makes me feel less guilty about it.
    Wrong.

If the goal is a greater society, like organizations, new blood is good an healthy.

I say again: make room for people who see this place and value it by kicking out those who see this place as a birthright. The welfare problem will be gone overnight.

The Salemkewg line has had over 100 years to figure it out, and still can't. Dispatch him and his ilk and make room for the guy who will send his kid to UW Medical School by starting a yard service.

Think about it.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

The Tax subsidy the rest of America was paying to California was corrected in the Tax Reform legislation passed by both houses and signed into law by President Trump.

Where u been?
    doogie said:

The Tax subsidy the rest of America was paying to California was corrected in the Tax Reform legislation passed by both houses and signed into law by President Trump.

Where u been?
    In less time than you think, there will be an equally hard swing back, which will be viewed by people like me and history as the truly ultimate price to be paid for the present day indulgences of those who like to train monkeys like you.

When that day comes, let's meat here and check in on California to see how they fared during this Troomp austerity program of which you speak. I'll bet you whatever you can afford that CA will still be (1) crowded, (2) expensive, (3) and a huge % of the economy. Investment capital will still be concentrated there, leading edge everything will still be happening there, and Mississippi and Idaho will still be stupid.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,971 Founders Club

I laffed, but this line of reasoning is just silly. There is absolutely no moral or ethical imperative for any nation to confer the benefit of its citizenship - inc. standard of living - to an unlimited number of humans around the globe. Yes, we all hit the geographical jackpot by being born in the US n' A and I recognize this. The fact that the United States has done more to raising living standards around the globe from the period 1945 to the present than any nation in history makes me feel less guilty about it.
    Wrong.

If the goal is a greater society, like organizations, new blood is good an healthy.

I say again: make room for people who see this place and value it by kicking out those who see this place as a birthright. The welfare problem will be gone overnight.

The Salemkewg line has had over 100 years to figure it out, and still can't. Dispatch him and his ilk and make room for the guy who will send his kid to UW Medical School by starting a yard service.

Think about it.
    Of course, new blood is good an healthy and has immense benefits to the cuntry. I'm not a nativist close the gates guy at all. I was fine with your peoples coming to this fine land with your oily hair, silk suites, and aficion para remo. I'm simply stating that there are probably some limits to how much low skilled immigration that melting pot can assimilate and absorb at one time. You can say fuck the low info / low skilled natives all you want, but if they get too pissed off they do dumb shit at the ballot box.
    So, just like Mexico City. Got it.

Wrong.

Think about it.
    Of course, new blood is good an healthy and has immense benefits to the cuntry. I'm not a nativist close the gates guy at all. I was fine with your peoples coming to this fine land with your oily hair, silk suites, and aficion para remo. I'm simply stating that there are probably some limits to how much low skilled immigration that melting pot can assimilate and absorb at one time. You can say fuck the low info / low skilled natives all you want, but if they get too pissed off they do dumb shit at the ballot box.
    well, there's that.

I knew appealing to the merits would get to your row boat ethos. No stars in a boat, right? No prima donnas. My kid's first rowing coach said to her, "yeah, you were born with the right body [thanks papa creep], but just know that this sport filters out the pretenders really FAST."

Let's you and me go through Idaho and Mississippi and filter out the pretenders. Like Castro did a few years back. Barge 'em up and shove 'em off. "You had your chance Bartholemew!" If they make it, it's the other cuntry's problem. If they drown, even better.
    doogie said:

I don't know what you're talking about, but I'm confident the right response is:

"Wrong. No, you don't get it."

Like I said, let's check back in when it's over.
    We’ll both be over long before “it’s” over.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

doogie said:

I don't know what you're talking about, but I'm confident the right response is:

"Wrong. No, you don't get it."

Like I said, let's check back in when it's over.
    Now would be the right time to bust out a " You dumb fucking donkey" .
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,971 Founders Club

Wrong.

Think about it.
    well, there's that.

I knew appealing to the merits would get to your row boat ethos. No stars in a boat, right? No prima donnas. My kid's first rowing coach said to her, "yeah, you were born with the right body [thanks papa creep], but just know that this sport filters out the pretenders really FAST."

Let's you and me go through Idaho and Mississippi and filter out the pretenders. Like Castro did a few years back. Barge 'em up and shove 'em off. "You had your chance Bartholemew!" If they make it, it's the other cuntry's problem. If they drown, even better.
    Done and done. I'm one hell of a fly anger for landlocked trout (meth riddled Olympic Peninsula steelhead not so much) and me and Idaho go way back.