Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

According to many on the left, even the NYT is racist now

Comments

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844

Again with the hungry worker argument. But he's so HUNGRY it would be wrong not to let him in and take 3 jobs from US citizens, or from immigrants already living here. If he wants to work his ass off, he can do it in his own country and make that country better. If his own country doesn't let him, I'm sure he can find an open border alternative to the US. Germany maybe?

Yes, again. It is a free market. If he can take it, then they're overpaid or don't want it to begin with.

There should be no economic safety in the accident of where youtr dad humped your mom and where she was 9 mos. later. I'm with Gates on that point. If he's better at, or will do it as well and cheaper, then the job is his.

No good Republican would ever disagree with that. The labor people got in bed with the religious fundies and overtook my party. The party of Reagan.
    I laffed, but this line of reasoning is just silly. There is absolutely no moral or ethical imperative for any nation to confer the benefit of its citizenship - inc. standard of living - to an unlimited number of humans around the globe. Yes, we all hit the geographical jackpot by being born in the US n' A and I recognize this. The fact that the United States has done more to raising living standards around the globe from the period 1945 to the present than any nation in history makes me feel less guilty about it.
    Wrong.

If the goal is a greater society, like organizations, new blood is good an healthy.

I say again: make room for people who see this place and value it by kicking out those who see this place as a birthright. The welfare problem will be gone overnight.

The Salemkewg line has had over 100 years to figure it out, and still can't. Dispatch him and his ilk and make room for the guy who will send his kid to UW Medical School by starting a yard service.

Think about it.
    You're so full of shit you're fake blue contacts have turned back to brown. If this new blood you're talking about involves the import of delusional, sanctimonious fake academis pricks like yourself that hate America .... Hard pass.

Lets just dispense already with the false notion that sanctuary cities, their administrators and supporters have any bargaining power on this issue. They have no ground to stand on. They are operating against the law. Start arresting sanctuary city mayors, sanctuary state governors, make these faggots and their supporters understand that they are not in charge, that they don't have the authority to set immigration policy.

Immigration is federal law, enforced by and with federal resources. It has nothing to do with states or cities. You didn’t know that?

California has important work going on helping lead the world, and we choose not to waste our resources on trumpian foolishness.

When the federal grant dollars dry up, have fun with that.

That includes FEMA money, earthquake boy.

Give us back our federal tax dollars then. Where do you think fema gets its money? California is the 5th largest economy in the world. After an earthquake, you think we need the pennies, nickels and trinkets from the needy recipient states?
    My Gawd, Could the big one just hit once and for all.

You have such little grasp of reality as to your surroundings and what it is that allows you to survive there. But for the 20th time.... You need us more than we need you.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    salemcoog said:

Lets just dispense already with the false notion that sanctuary cities, their administrators and supporters have any bargaining power on this issue. They have no ground to stand on. They are operating against the law. Start arresting sanctuary city mayors, sanctuary state governors, make these faggots and their supporters understand that they are not in charge, that they don't have the authority to set immigration policy.

Immigration is federal law, enforced by and with federal resources. It has nothing to do with states or cities. You didn’t know that?

California has important work going on helping lead the world, and we choose not to waste our resources on trumpian foolishness.

Give us back our federal tax dollars then. Where do you think fema gets its money? California is the 5th largest economy in the world. After an earthquake, you think we need the pennies, nickels and trinkets from the needy recipient states?

You have such little grasp of reality as to your surroundings and what it is that allows you to survive there. But for the 20th time.... You need us more than we need you.
    Why so defensive? Your anger is getting the better of you. Why do you insist we need you (we don’t). The obvious solution is right in front of you but you refuse to accept it.

Also for the 20th time: either accept to or compromise with California exceptionalism. Those are your choices. We will never bend or break to your white trash nonsense.
    edited January 2018

salemcoog said:

Why so defensive? Your anger is getting the better of you. Why do you insist we need you (we don’t). The obvious solution is right in front of you but you refuse to accept it.

Also for the 20th time: either accept to or compromise with California exceptionalism. Those are your choices. We will never bend or break to your white trash nonsense.
    By all means secceed. Where did you say I don't want you to. The rest of the State is trying to get rid of your clueless ass anyway. So you can live out your exceptional life in your own exceptional bubble Problem is.... All the water comes from New California.

I'm praying for expedience, as once New Cali ditches your ass and Trump comes up with an immigration solution, you wouldn't have anything else to snivel about.

#popcorn.gif
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

By all means secceed. Where did you say I don't want you to. The rest of the State is trying to get rid of your clueless ass anyway. So you can live out your exceptional life in your own exceptional bubble Problem is.... All the water comes from New California.

I'm praying for expedience, as once New Cali ditches your ass and Trump comes up with an immigration solution, you wouldn't have anything else to snivel about.

#popcorn.gif
    Praying isn’t going to help you.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,964
    doogie said:

So, just like Mexico City. Got it.

I don't know what you're talking about, but I'm confident the right response is:

"Wrong. No, you don't get it."

Like I said, let's check back in when it's over.
    dflea said:

doogie said:

So, just like Mexico City. Got it.

I don't know what you're talking about, but I'm confident the right response is:

"Wrong. No, you don't get it."

Like I said, let's check back in when it's over.
    Now would be the right time to bust out a " You dumb fucking donkey" .
    I've purposefully been letting those season after a period of over-use. They're about ready again.
    salemcoog said:

Again with the hungry worker argument. But he's so HUNGRY it would be wrong not to let him in and take 3 jobs from US citizens, or from immigrants already living here. If he wants to work his ass off, he can do it in his own country and make that country better. If his own country doesn't let him, I'm sure he can find an open border alternative to the US. Germany maybe?

Yes, again. It is a free market. If he can take it, then they're overpaid or don't want it to begin with.

There should be no economic safety in the accident of where youtr dad humped your mom and where she was 9 mos. later. I'm with Gates on that point. If he's better at, or will do it as well and cheaper, then the job is his.

No good Republican would ever disagree with that. The labor people got in bed with the religious fundies and overtook my party. The party of Reagan.
    I laffed, but this line of reasoning is just silly. There is absolutely no moral or ethical imperative for any nation to confer the benefit of its citizenship - inc. standard of living - to an unlimited number of humans around the globe. Yes, we all hit the geographical jackpot by being born in the US n' A and I recognize this. The fact that the United States has done more to raising living standards around the globe from the period 1945 to the present than any nation in history makes me feel less guilty about it.
    Wrong.

If the goal is a greater society, like organizations, new blood is good an healthy.

I say again: make room for people who see this place and value it by kicking out those who see this place as a birthright. The welfare problem will be gone overnight.

The Salemkewg line has had over 100 years to figure it out, and still can't. Dispatch him and his ilk and make room for the guy who will send his kid to UW Medical School by starting a yard service.

Think about it.
    You're so full of shit you're fake blue contacts have turned back to brown. If this new blood you're talking about involves the import of delusional, sanctimonious fake academis pricks like yourself that hate America .... Hard pass.
    You're opinion means nothing here. You have an inherent conflict of interest. You and your rabble would be on the first boat out. Pack up Kewg!!!!!!!!!
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Your opinion means nothing here either.

We’re you under the impression it did?
    edited February 2018
    doogie said:

Your opinion means nothing here either.

We’re you under the impression it did?

Yes.

And learn the quote function fuck face. You're third or fourth generation native; get your low skills up to snuff or you're on the first boat too w/ CUOG!!!!!!.

Pack up Peanut. You're floating 90 to Cuba.
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

By all means secceed. Where did you say I don't want you to.
    Engrish Preeze? Your clan has been here for 100 years, and you're held responsible for maintaining a basic facility with one - just ONE - language. This is one of many reasons you and your momma are on the first boat outta here boy. Though it goes w/o saying that we'll miss you at the retard conventions at the CUOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    I get it, we're supposed to learn how to speak Messican now so we can understand the language of the trespasser, because America of the future is going to be a perma-blue, Latino utopia once the gates are swung wide open to every shithole country south of the equator. One party to rule them all. One party to find them. One party to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them.

I get it, we're supposed to learn how to speak Messican now so we can understand the language of the trespasser, because America of the future is going to be a perma-blue, Latino utopia once the gates are swung wide open to every shithole country south of the equator. One party to rule them all. One party to find them. One party to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them.

Dark shit man.

Also, I was lecturing about the Engrish, not the Spanish.
    edited February 2018
    Beware of the next generation led by doublespeak aristocratic faggots like Joe Kennedy. "Build a wall and my generation will tear it down" is their mantra. They have been coddled by safe spaces and don't value free speech. They fully intend to follow the Merkel/Soros blueprint of flooding the country with foreigners to maintain their power. They will try to maintain their power at all costs.

If that party doesn't moderate itself and continues down the extremist path they are following, the good citizens of the USA will eventually will have no choice but to rise up and blood may need to be spilt if they want to keep their country and their freedom. This is still a way's down the road, and there's still a chance for moderation in order to avoid a future civil war, but I don't see it happening on the current trajectory these so called 'leaders' are on.

" The people — the people — are the rightful masters of both Congresses, and courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert it —" Abraham Lincoln
    edited February 2018

Beware of the next generation led by doublespeak aristocratic faggots like Joe Kennedy. "Build a wall and my generation will tear it down" is their mantra. They have been coddled by safe spaces and don't value free speech. They fully intend to follow the Merkel/Soros blueprint of flooding the country with foreigners to maintain their power. They will try to maintain their power at all costs.

If that party doesn't moderate itself and continues down the extremist path they are following, the good citizens of the USA will eventually will have no choice but to rise up and blood may need to be spilt if they want to keep their country and their freedom. This is still a way's down the road, and there's still a chance for moderation in order to avoid a future civil war, but I don't see it happening on the current trajectory these so called 'leaders' are on.

" The people — the people — are the rightful masters of both Congresses, and courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert it —" Abraham Lincoln

While I get the flow of your point, you forget that this nation has seen darker times than what you portend will occur, which is itself a little exaggerated in its dystopian tone.

The civil war. The Great Depression. Jim Crow. Joe McCarthy. Vietnam. Disco. Jimmy Carter and double-digit interest rates. the 1986 and 2002 Fiesta Bowls, the 2008 Great Recession .... the list goes on, and yet here we are, still.

Do you know why? I do. It's the one great unifying principle that continues to push and bind us together to overcome such horrible shit: self-interest. We are all better off getting through shit than letting it blow us up for selfish, not altruistic, reasons. That's it.

Said another way, as long as we pay fealty to our economic Lord, the invisible hand, Capitalism, we will be just fine. Don't be afraid unless they start funking with the big C. Then be afraid. Because standard of living is all that really separates us from the animals populating 87% of the rest of the globe. Desperate people - all of them - do desperate things.
    That's why I said, be warned of the future authoritarians that are currently being forged in the smithy of political correctness and socialist indoctrination in the schools and universities. To these faggots, who are largely ignorant of world history, words are weapons that need to be restricted. Opposing opinions are intolerable and must be shamed out of existence. Those who don't toe their ideological line are racists, fascists and all manners of 'phobes.' They operate under the false umbrella of inclusion and tolerance. They are anything but inclusive or tolerant in their thinking. It's like a twisted, more extreme version of 1984.

Communist Russia and Nazi Germany weren't created overnight.

https://washingtontimes.com/news/2017/nov/4/majority-millennials-want-live-socialist-fascist-o/

While I get the flow of your point, you forget that this nation has seen darker times than what you portend will occur, which is itself a little exaggerated in its dystopian tone.

The civil war. The Great Depression. Jim Crow. Joe McCarthy. Vietnam. Disco. Jimmy Carter and double-digit interest rates. the 1986 and 2002 Fiesta Bowls, the 2008 Great Recession .... the list goes on, and yet here we are, still.

Do you know why? I do. It's the one great unifying principle that continues to push and bind us together to overcome such horrible shit: self-interest. We are all better off getting through shit than letting it blow us up for selfish, not altruistic, reasons. That's it.

Said another way, as long as we pay fealty to our economic Lord, the invisible hand, Capitalism, we will be just fine. Don't be afraid unless they start funking with the big C. Then be afraid. Because standard of living is all that really separates us from the animals populating 87% of the rest of the globe. Desperate people - all of them - do desperate things.
    That's why I said, be warned of the future authoritarians that are currently being forged in the smithy of political correctness and socialist indoctrination in the schools and universities. To these faggots, who are largely ignorant of world history, words are weapons that need to be restricted. Opposing opinions are intolerable and must be shamed out of existence. Those who don't toe their ideological line are racists, fascists and all manners of 'phobes.' They operate under the false umbrella of inclusion and tolerance. They are anything but inclusive or tolerant in their thinking. It's like a twisted, more extreme version of 1984.

Communist Russia and Nazi Germany weren't created overnight.

https://washingtontimes.com/news/2017/nov/4/majority-millennials-want-live-socialist-fascist-o/
    I really don't disagree with much, if any, of that. Seriously.

But I've never been a real party boy ... I leave that for my frat boy friends, who seem to like belonging to clubs more than I. So with that intellectual freedom at hand, I fully expect that a fascist/authoritarian regime can slime out of any political or social point-of-view; L or R.

I've myself been on the wrong side of political correctness at work, and you're right ... they can be as much of a goon squad as a bunch of neo-nazis parading in Virgina. But so can the neo-nazis parading in Virginia. And, as it relates to Troomp, setting aside his policy positions, which are of course always debatable as are those of any politician, the thing that gives me a little pause about him is what I think I see as a tendency to just say "fuck it" to the rules of the game, and his tendency to quash dissent. The system is far from perfect, but in the grand scheme of time it works overall if everybody buys into the fiction. Like Boss Tweed says in GONY, "The appearance of the law must be upheld, especially while it's being broken." On some level, I think Trump encourages a view that it's cool to blow up standards and tell everyone to fuck off and just do what you want when you want. That's not how this thing works well.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    Trump isn't Genghis Khan or some other badass leader. He shits on a golden toilet and wipes his ass with hundred dollar bills. He's a billionaire pussy that got where he is BECAUSE of the fucking system. He's not going to buck the system - he's just playing fuckheads like obk who are stupid enough to buy into his bullshit.

Rich people don't change the system. Poor people do. Rich people ARE they system. Nobody here is rich. I can tell because you're here.
    edited February 2018
    dflea said:

Trump isn't Genghis Khan or some other badass leader. He shits on a golden toilet and wipes his ass with hundred dollar bills. He's a billionaire pussy that got where he is BECAUSE of the fucking system. He's not going to buck the system - he's just playing fuckheads like obk who are stupid enough to buy into his bullshit.

Rich people don't change the system. Poor people do. Rich people ARE they system. Nobody here is rich. I can tell because you're here.

Disagree.

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,971 Founders Club

dflea said:

Disagree.

The guy who wore that uniform actually lost and ended up dying in exile.

dflea said:

Disagree.

The guy who wore that uniform actually lost and ended up dying in exile.
    Each with abnormally small hands.