Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Julius Irvin, 4* 2018 DB, Anaheim (Servite), CA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    AF9705AF9705 Member Posts: 181
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    tvoie said:

AF9705 said:

Here is the quote from Leroy Irvin:

"You can tell a girl you love her, you love her, you love her, but you never call her or send her roses. Actions speak louder than words, and I think over the last several months, Notre Dame has definitely shown that they want my son."

This seems directed at USC.
    He said UW & ND are pushing hardest for Julius. So it sounds like he isn’t too thrilled with USC.
    USC thinks they have him. Maybe son & father arent on the same page?

That is why this one is so interesting.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    BallzDeep said:

I'm so fucking sick of this shit!

kill yourself then
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

BallzDeep said:

kill yourself then
    please don't. The podcast would drop out of my top 25
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,970
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

BallzDeep said:

kill yourself then
    Ballzdeep does a pod? I'm gonna need a link for that
  • Options
    RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Fuck recruiting is so gay.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited December 2017
    Bread said:

BallzDeep said:

kill yourself then
    Ballzdeep does a pod? I'm gonna need a link for that
    In my short time here I see that Ballzdeep adds a great deal to all....or I might have gotten him confused with someone else. You pick. I should be working right now
  • Options
    DodgyBlokeDodgyBloke Member Posts: 957
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    poll vote

keep recruiting the way we have been and see where pete goes with this and consistently miss out on big time players last minute and never sniff a 5 star

or

cheat and play players and coaches and get all the recruits into orgies on OVs for a solid 6-7 year Purple reign with 4 natties but then get investigated given the death penalty and we all kill ourselves because we would never get another recruit again, then pete retires and around that time they hire Jake Brownsock to be the new HC.
  • Options
    RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited December 2017

poll vote

keep recruiting the way we have been and see where pete goes with this and consistently miss out on big time players last minute and never sniff a 5 star

or

cheat and play players and coaches and get all the recruits into orgies on OVs for a solid 6-7 year Purple reign with 4 natties but then get investigated given the death penalty and we all kill ourselves because we would never get another recruit again, then pete retires and around that time they hire Jake Brownsock to be the new HC.

4 natties every damn time.

• Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

poll vote

or

4 natties every damn time.

+1
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2017

poll vote

or

The 30 for 30 alone would be worth cheating.
  • Options
    AF9705AF9705 Member Posts: 181
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I still think it is a USC/UW battle.

I think the dad being close with Lyght is the only thing keeping ND around.

The USC people really think they got him. Evidently Julius wants USC & the way USC slow-played him is why it took so long. UW pushed hard for him & is closer to home than ND.

But I’m still going with USC on Irvin.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Meek said:

AF9705 said:

I still think it is a USC/UW battle.

I think the dad being close with Lyght is the only thing keeping ND around.

The USC people really think they got him. Evidently Julius wants USC & the way USC slow-played him is why it took so long. UW pushed hard for him & is closer to home than ND.

But I’m still going with USC on Irvin.

let me add, if USC is in the mix, then they get him if they want him.

Our amazing CEO Coach Pete had this one recruit locked up at Boise State (Jalen Greene) and then when Pete got the UW job, Pete recruited him to UW - verbal to UW!!!

In.the.bag.dot.com

Our Coach Pete has worked the kid for 2 years and now gets him into a big boy school as his first recruit. #Boom #Winning.

Sark at USC then drunkenly looks through the offers that Pete has made (b/c everyone out west trusts Pete's assessments a little more than they trust, say, Eklund's stars), and makes a last minute offer to Greene.

Greene at USC.

lather.rinse.repeat.

our brand is crisis.
    Life as the kid brother.

Fuck.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,951
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    Rumor on WW board is that Irving dropped USC. How many DBs are ND going to get this year?