Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Update from Jamaica

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,045
First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
Scored some weed from a rasta dude on the beach. Good weed. New girl gets baked with me while we watch an NCIS marathon on shitty satellite connection. Then she teaches me how to play Minecraft on the Xbox 360 in the room. Green dudes are pretty fucked up when you are stoned. We made a dick shaped tower. Teamwork. Then she reverse cowgirled me and her ass cheeks looked like a seal clapping. Fucking awesome. Took a shower together and she brought me a Red Stripe to finish the night. I'm in trouble with this one.

Comments

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Why call in and pay when you can get quality expert advice right here?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    LEAVE her now.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    I see you boiii!!!!!
  • tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    doogie said:

Why call in and pay when you can get quality expert advice right here?

You idiot Doog

You were supposed to tell him I'm the only one qualified to help, and every other HH member will steer him wrong...

Kiss your 20% referral fee goodbye...
  • tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Swaye said:

1-800-CUM-SHOT

Sounds legit. Please take my money.

Upgrading her ass from APAG upvote to Chincredible. Seal clapping rates it. For sure.

You deserve a wtf, and you know why. Feel free to post in the Wigwam so we can see the seal clapping in action.
    Which degenerate will start a thread:

"If You Could Only See One Seal Clap...?"
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Scored some weed from a rasta dude on the beach. Good weed. New girl gets baked with me while we watch an NCIS marathon on shitty satellite connection. Then she teaches me how to play Minecraft on the Xbox 360 in the room. Green dudes are pretty fucked up when you are stoned. We made a dick shaped tower. Teamwork. Then she reverse cowgirled me and her ass cheeks looked like a seal clapping. Fucking awesome. Took a shower together and she brought me a Red Stripe to finish the night. I'm in trouble with this one.

@puppylove_sugarsteel

Okay, a clapping seal...
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,718
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Emoterman said:

You know what's a great word? Pudendum.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Emoterman said:

BRB jo
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,045
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

This is the way all great love stories begin.

I'm basically a Harlequin romance novel come to life. Thanks for the tit gif as well. I have a boner.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

This is the way all great love stories begin.

I'm basically a Harlequin romance novel come to life. Thanks for the tit gif as well. I have a boner.
    Never read one of those. Are they good?

My Super-Christian prune-faced bitch sister-in-law used to read them in the LR when we were on vaca, while my wife and other sister-in-law chuckled about it. Should I assume there was lots of cum shots and anal in those pages? Cause Sister Christian couldn't put it down.

Husky football’s brief resurgence collapsed as soon as Wombat Guernica @Swaye died. Coincidence? Me thinks not.

No, as soon swaye decided to settle down and start normal life as respectable white man it all went down from there.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I was hoping this was recent. @swaye is dead

I was hoping this was recent. @swaye is dead

@creepycoug is dead not swaye