Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What would you say is the trademark of a Petersen-coached team?

GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
Tough, borderline dirty defense? Complex, too pass-happy of an offense? Punting at the Oregon 39 on 4th and 1? If someone asked you to sum up Petersen-coached teams in a sentence or two, what would your answer be?

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    What would you say is the trademark of a Gladstone authored thread? Gaaaay, borderline doogman subject matter? Banal, too sperg-happy of an effort? Punting at the Uruk-Hai 39 on 4th and 1? If Gandalf asked you to sum up Gladstone authored threads in a sentence or two, what would your answer be?
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

What would you say is the trademark of a Gladstone authored thread? Gaaaay, borderline doogman subject matter? Banal, too sperg-happy of an effort? Punting at the Uruk-Hai 39 on 4th and 1? If Gandalf asked you to sum up Gladstone authored threads in a sentence or two, what would your answer be?

I'm drunk and watching a documentary on the microbiome. GFY.
  • Options
    BaldwinIVBaldwinIV Member Posts: 797
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Yikes.
  • Options
    priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    More marriage proposals in front of the whole team and less rape.
  • Options
    ThumpThump Member Posts: 793
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Mad_Son said:

That was almost funny.
    I was tricked by the fact that OBG was using PurpJ's icon, so for the first two sentences I thought it was kinda funny, then when it got to the LoTR fantasy stuff I realized it wasn't PurpJ, and concluded it was no longer funny.

Still, by far, OBG's best effort here to date, but not funny.

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited May 2017
    Thump said:

Mad_Son said:

That was almost funny.
    I was tricked by the fact that OBG was using PurpJ's icon, so for the first two sentences I thought it was kinda funny, then when it got to the LoTR fantasy stuff I realized it wasn't PurpJ, and concluded it was no longer funny.

Still, by far, OBG's best effort here to date, but not funny.

It's aight. I get my chincredible fix under other troll accounts that some of you groupthink spergs wouldn't be caught dead chinning if you knew it was me.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    Player development.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,981
    They charge you $.50 to get cheese with yo pretzel now
  • Options