Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Stupid contest

Comments

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,592
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited April 2017
    I'm hung over as fuck in a hotel room in Las Vegas. But I can still get a brb jo up for the Aussie chick I banged last March.

You cant understand a word those drunken bitches say.

Smile and nod swaye. Smile and nod.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    tenndawg said:

It really doesn't matter who wins - all that m

Swaye said:

I came out here because I had always heard that ANZAC day is a huge party, and it was. Just fucking epic partying going on. I could live in Australia. May not ever come back.

@Passion gets the Jeep, @dnc gets my butt plug collection, and @DerekJohnson gets the trailer, which you should sell to keep the lights on here in the hive. @RaceBannon gets my classic Playboy collection, and @allpurpleallgold gets my skinny white girls with no butts posters. @PurpleBaze gets my flight jacket, and @Dennis_DeYoung gets my bourbon. Split it with @Tequilla. @CokeGreaterThanPepsi can have my binoculars. @backthepack gets my motorcycle - don't kill yourself, become a man. Finally, @tierbshsotboobs can have my computer monitor so he can have 12 of them for the serious trolling nights.

Everything else, just burn it.

So I can go take the Spirit Fingers Wombat Massacre Marsupial Guernica shed drawing, with the cover sheet ?

Everything else is crap that's value will decrease...

Yes, the one priceless artifact in the collection shall be mine...
    It is yours Pale Face.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    tenndawg said:

Swaye said:

I came out here because I had always heard that ANZAC day is a huge party, and it was. Just fucking epic partying going on. I could live in Australia. May not ever come back.

@Passion gets the Jeep, @dnc gets my butt plug collection, and @DerekJohnson gets the trailer, which you should sell to keep the lights on here in the hive. @RaceBannon gets my classic Playboy collection, and @allpurpleallgold gets my skinny white girls with no butts posters. @PurpleBaze gets my flight jacket, and @Dennis_DeYoung gets my bourbon. Split it with @Tequilla. @CokeGreaterThanPepsi can have my binoculars. @backthepack gets my motorcycle - don't kill yourself, become a man. Finally, @tierbshsotboobs can have my computer monitor so he can have 12 of them for the serious trolling nights.

So I can go take the Spirit Fingers Wombat Massacre Marsupial Guernica shed drawing, with the cover sheet ?

Upvoted for "spirit fingers". Going in to the rotation - you've been notified.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited April 2017
    AZDuck said:

tenndawg said:

Swaye said:

Upvoted for "spirit fingers". Going in to the rotation - you've been notified.
    Does this mean you'll be claiming spirit fingers as your original idea in five years?
    People imitate my imitators you dumb fucking donkey.

Now pump my gas duck!!!!
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,836
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Belgium

It might have been said already. I haven't bothered to read 140 posts because I don't want to see any more gay ass Power Rangers.
  • Options
    DonLemonPartyDonLemonParty Member Posts: 155
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Belgium

It might have been said already. I haven't bothered to read 140 posts because I don't want to see any more gay ass Power Rangers.

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Belgium

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Belgium