Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Stupid contest

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

I came out here because I had always heard that ANZAC day is a huge party, and it was. Just fucking epic partying going on. I could live in Australia. May not ever come back.

@Passion gets the Jeep, @dnc gets my butt plug collection, and @DerekJohnson gets the trailer, which you should sell to keep the lights on here in the hive. @RaceBannon gets my classic Playboy collection, and @allpurpleallgold gets my skinny white girls with no butts posters. @PurpleBaze gets my flight jacket, and @Dennis_DeYoung gets my bourbon. Split it with @Tequilla. @CokeGreaterThanPepsi can have my binoculars. @backthepack gets my motorcycle - don't kill yourself, become a man. Finally, @tierbshsotboobs can have my computer monitor so he can have 12 of them for the serious trolling nights.

Everything else, just burn it.

Mind the Turks, mate.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

I came out here because I had always heard that ANZAC day is a huge party, and it was. Just fucking epic partying going on. I could live in Australia. May not ever come back.

@Passion gets the Jeep, @dnc gets my butt plug collection, and @DerekJohnson gets the trailer, which you should sell to keep the lights on here in the hive. @RaceBannon gets my classic Playboy collection, and @allpurpleallgold gets my skinny blond girls with no butts posters. @PurpleBaze gets my flight jacket, and @Dennis_DeYoung gets my bourbon. Split it with @Tequilla. @CokeGreaterThanPepsi can have my binoculars. @backthepack gets my motorcycle - don't kill yourself, become a man. Finally, @tierbshsotboobs can have my computer monitor so he can have 12 of them for the serious trolling nights.

crisped
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2017
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

@Passion gets the Jeep, @dnc gets my butt plug collection, and @DerekJohnson gets the trailer, which you should sell to keep the lights on here in the hive. @RaceBannon gets my classic Playboy collection, and @allpurpleallgold gets my skinny white girls with no butts posters. @PurpleBaze gets my flight jacket, and @Dennis_DeYoung gets my bourbon. Split it with @Tequilla. @CokeGreaterThanPepsi can have my binoculars. @backthepack gets my motorcycle - don't kill yourself, become a man. Finally, @tierbshsotboobs can have my computer monitor so he can have 12 of them for the serious trolling nights.

Mind the Turks, mate.
    I didn't forget you. You get the toilet. Run around in The Zone while wearing it. Think of me.
    It's cool, I'm used to it.

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Temecula

Injun hookers at the Pechanga

Swaye said:

Thanks Dad!
  • Options

Swaye said:

Hey, fuck you buddy.
    Haha i get the red lighting death machine, suck it bitch!
  • Options
    Intersectional_DawgIntersectional_Dawg Member Posts: 524
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Swaye said:

Hey, fuck you buddy.
    Haha i get the red lighting death machine, suck it bitch!
    Damn meddling kids!
  • Options
    Swaye said:

p.s. I'd probaby fuck that koala right now.

My avatar can help you wrap up! Do they not like the redmen down undaa? Too indigenousy for the hot blond sluts?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

My avatar can help you wrap up! Do they not like the redmen down undaa? Too indigenousy for the hot blond sluts?
    Nah, seem to like the red man fine actually. Motorhead t-shirts are a big hit. These girls get shitty over here. I mean crawl out of the pub on you rlips smashed. This always helps me. Girls with impaired judgement that is. Canberra sort of sucks...bunch of govvie types. Gotta get back to Sydney. I'll risk the Sven WTF and say I met a skinny German bartender the first night I was in town, and while I didn't knock the back out of it, judging by her recent texts I will be as soon as I get back.

Sidenote - I am pretty sure Kangaroos are the Devil's tools.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Nah, seem to like the red man fine actually. Motorhead t-shirts are a big hit. These girls get shitty over here. I mean crawl out of the pub on you rlips smashed. This always helps me. Girls with impaired judgement that is. Canberra sort of sucks...bunch of govvie types. Gotta get back to Sydney. I'll risk the Sven WTF and say I met a skinny German bartender the first night I was in town, and while I didn't knock the back out of it, judging by her recent texts I will be as soon as I get back.

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Canguro's? They are basically massive rat deers lol. What they do?