Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Stupid contest

Comments

• Options
    Intersectional_DawgIntersectional_Dawg Member Posts: 524
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    whlinder said:

I keep going back to Turkey in my mind because it checks the box of hookers, drugs and brightly colored birds. And it has a nonstop flight to Istanbul from Dulles, assuming Swaye is lazy and doesn't want to deal with shit like changing planes.

But I can't figure a place to go on a train 5 hours from Istanbul. The coastal cities aren't on trains and Ankara or Konya for 13 days? Don't see it.

Also assume that Swaye can't speak non-Murican which means the place needs English speakers to take advantage of.

Also you have to get to Eskisehir first to get the train to Ankara, and I can't see Swaye going through all that bullshit.
  • Options
    Intersectional_DawgIntersectional_Dawg Member Posts: 524
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    edited April 2017
    Sways, enjoy not being the drunkest person in whatever shithole Australian burg you're currently holed up in. I'm sure if you go to the nearest pub there'll be some guy trying to drink the suds out of the gutter under the bar. That being said, hand to heart I salute your perseverance to the cause of getting catastrophically plastered and committing various social indiscretions.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Damn I wanted to make him a really cool @beelzebub avatar
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Mad_Son said:

Canberra, Australia

Yes, this is an avatar suggestion
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

EwaDawg said:

Swaye said:

Biggest hint I will give for the next several days. The country I am in HAS been mentioned. So, look back through the thread. It is in here.

So we've eliminated Africa.

Great.
    AZDuck said:

EwaDawg said:

AZDuck said:

EwaDawg said:

Mexico. Enough of the exotic and expensive locations. This is the orkin man.

Trains. There's no passenger trains in Mexico anymore.
    EwaDawg said:

Okay, if not that - then Indonesia.

Maybe on Java...
    Better tell these motherfuckers that "there's no passenger trains" in Mexico.

http://traveltips.usatoday.com/tours-train-mexico-16766.html

Jesus you're like an annoying little sister that has to nit-pick every fucking poont. Lighten up, Kanoa.

Those are tourist trains. You don't take them to go anywhere, you take them because you want to get drunk on a train and look at pretty scenery and then pass out in a fancy sleeping car.

You did way too much research. You responded to me. Your statement couldn't have been more wrong. And I am not talking about the grammar.

What part of internet don't you get?

Btw, if I only wanted to point out when poasters were wrong - I would tell Boobs that South Africa was mentioned and still in play.,

Its just the fucking morons, like you and the creep, that don't know what they don't know that get corrected. (And ignored until the next time they post bold faced lies).

HTH

I had always intended for my fun off season game to devolve into insults and fisticuffs, I just didn't realize it would be so soon.

The beer here, so far, is worse than I expected.
    Ausie beer is pretty shitty and not much variety. Too low alcohol content and expensive as fuck. Have good friends that live in Sydney that I have visited several times and always give them crap about this.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    You should do some lines off the back of a huntsman spider to show how tuff you are.