Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Bush Hamdan is new Atlanta Falcons' QB Coach

Comments

• PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    dnc said:

Passion said:

He leaves after just one year? WTF?

He was here two years, not that it matters. It's a major promotion either way.
    Brent Pease was fired at the end of last season, and Hamdan was promoted from "offensive quality control assistant." So, yes he was on the staff for 2 seasons, but not in his current role.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Passion said:

dnc said:

Passion said:

Brent Pease was fired at the end of last season, and Hamdan was promoted from "offensive quality control assistant." So, yes he was on the staff for 2 seasons, but not in his current role.
    No shit.
  • TrumpsWallTrumpsWall Member Posts: 466
    Didn't Hamadan disprove this by saying it's just an interview?
  • FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    Nurple said:

PM to the new fish fucking up this thread and many others:

Holy fuckall°, enough with the faggy doogie threads. We're here to talk football, make fun of splithairs like yourself cuntslice and drool over bubbly butted, skinny waisted black bitches.

Dagummit do we want a bored of higher discussion or a place to shred husky football problems, issues, concerns and rail on boofs like kim? There are zero new posters worthy of recognition, they just come here and throw around HHB language without understanding it. Be original, pay a few dues and see if you belong. But a "favorite new-fish poll"? Good grief! Cheerio!.

Fuck you tho see the ignorance in this poast cause most of these threads go fucktard like that but thank you for the fuck you and die but I will try to be better but fuck off if I'm not with the utmost appreciation with your dialed in know how I'm sure I'll be a worthy cunt in no time.....but in all seriousness you guys know your shit so in the mean time I'll smart off and listen with the utmost respect now get fucked
    I don't want to keep harping on this, but this is bad. Did you flunk 6th grade English and never go back?
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,332 Swaye's Wigwam

Smith currently does not have a contract, correct? Didn't his expire at the end of this season?

End of June IIRC
  • AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774

Nurple said:

Nurple said:

This the current situation at UW other programs see the up swing and success so every year or two other teams are going to come calling fuck yea it sucks but it is inevitable but one constant remains the same and if I have to tell you then fuck off

There's a lovely thing called punctuation.
    Fuck am I being graded?
    D+
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793
    HuskyJW said:

Smith currently does not have a contract, correct? Didn't his expire at the end of this season?

End of June IIRC
    Pete better have told Smith to start working the phones.
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    dnc said:

Passion said:

dnc said:

Passion said:

No shit.
    Don't be a douche. Being the "offensive quality control blah blah blah" hardly counts as an significant position on the coaching staff. He was basically impacting the program for 1 year.
    Passion said:

dnc said:

Passion said:

dnc said:

Passion said:

No shit.
    Don't be a douche. Being the "offensive quality control blah blah blah" hardly counts as an significant position on the coaching staff. He was basically impacting the program for 1 year.
    None of us have a clue what Bush did or didn't impact his first year here, but assuming he didn't impact anything significant doesn't change anything. I guarantee you if he goes Pete's not gonna be pissed he left after one year. He might be pissed he left after two years, but he's well aware Bush spent two years here.
  • FraleyMcClatcherFraleyMcClatcher Member Posts: 13
    edited February 2017
    If Bush leaves all he was doing was covering up the fact that he's a pussy.
  • ThumpThump Member Posts: 793
    whuggy said:

If Bush wants to be an NFL guy, this is the right move for him. It may be that "Coaching" Matt Ryan while waiting to move up the NFL ladder beats emergency flights to Salt Lake City to talk with a 17 year old boy at an airport to make sure he's not bullshitting you. Sucks for us but maybe Pete will make another "uninspiring hire" and it'll all be OK

Coach Pete follows the CEO model. I'm sure
    he keeps a running shortlist of 2 or 3 coaches
    for each position on his staff. I would expect
    no less from him. When Lake or Hamdan leave,
    they will be replaced by the next top quality
    guy. People leaving for better jobs signals other
    up and comers that UW is the place to be for
    career advancement. No worries at all.
    I wonder who the short list guys are for Smith?
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,132
    Thump said:

whuggy said:

If Bush wants to be an NFL guy, this is the right move for him. It may be that "Coaching" Matt Ryan while waiting to move up the NFL ladder beats emergency flights to Salt Lake City to talk with a 17 year old boy at an airport to make sure he's not bullshitting you. Sucks for us but maybe Pete will make another "uninspiring hire" and it'll all be OK

Coach Pete follows the CEO model. I'm sure
    he keeps a running shortlist of 2 or 3 coaches
    for each position on his staff. I would expect
    no less from him. When Lake or Hamdan leave,
    they will be replaced by the next top quality
    guy. People leaving for better jobs signals other
    up and comers that UW is the place to be for
    career advancement. No worries at all.
    I wonder who the short list guys are for Smith?
    Smith was the SHORT list. .

Hth

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    FUCK!!!! Why can't we hold on to a coach?
  • ThumpThump Member Posts: 793

Maybe that is why Pete is reluctant to replace Smith. He is one of the few coaches that other teams aren't trying to steal from us...

Did this become official and I missed it somehow?

And didn't we just hold on to Lake?