Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Puppy warned once...

Now allow me to warn again. IF anybody thinks having Oregon's former AD on the committee had nothing to do with last weeks snub, think again.

If you're an SEC team rarely does "real" strength of schedule matter. THe committee always falls back on the excuse "the committee picks the 4 best teams". WHat a load of shit, why doesnt that same logic apply to Washington?

TAMU OOC schedule was pathetic. They went to double OT vs a horrible UCLA team, and had a loss. Yet they jumped an undefeated Washington who has blown everyone out but 1? THe committee thought subjectively that TAMU was the "better" team. SOS had zero to do with it. Oh, they showed up for Alabama, that must have been it. No,THey play in the SEC, that must have been it. As we saw, the 2nd "best" SEC team just lost to a team on par with UCLA. STick that up your cunts till tuesday assho's

Time to put SOS aside, stick to the same logic that put TAMU at #4, and place UW rightfully at #4, because on paper they are one of the 4 best fucking teams. However our buddy from Oregon could see to it to that wont happen, through personal vote and influence on the rest of the committee.

Nothing would surprise me. Politics are as stanky in the CFP as they are the presidential election. OHio St could likely jump UW tuesday, cant wait.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    1. Alabama
    2. Clemson
    3. Michigan
    4. Ohio St
    5. Louisville
    6. Auburn
    7. LSU
    8. Washington/FSU/Nebraska
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

PurpleJ said:

1. Alabama
    2. Clemson
    3. Michigan
    4. Ohio St
    5. Louisville
    6. Auburn
    7. LSU
    8. Washington/FSU/Nebraska

Now you're just trying to sling shit.
    Huh?
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,457
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Now allow me to warn again. IF anybody thinks having Oregon's former AD on the committee had nothing to do with last weeks snub, think again.

If you're an SEC team rarely does "real" strength of schedule matter. THe committee always falls back on the excuse "the committee picks the 4 best teams". WHat a load of shit, why doesnt that same logic apply to Washington?

TAMU OOC schedule was pathetic. They went to double OT vs a horrible UCLA team, and had a loss. Yet they jumped an undefeated Washington who has blown everyone out but 1? THe committee thought subjectively that TAMU was the "better" team. SOS had zero to do with it. Oh, they showed up for Alabama, that must have been it. No,THey play in the SEC, that must have been it. As we saw, the 2nd "best" SEC team just lost to a team on par with UCLA. STick that up your cunts till tuesday assho's

Time to put SOS aside, stick to the same logic that put TAMU at #4, and place UW rightfully at #4, because on paper they are one of the 4 best fucking teams. However our buddy from Oregon could see to it to that wont happen, through personal vote and influence on the rest of the committee.

Nothing would surprise me. Politics are as stanky in the CFP as they are the presidential election. OHio St could likely jump UW tuesday, cant wait.

I got time for you Pup because I find you very
    entertaining and after all that is the motto of this site.
    I don't much care if OSU jumps to 4th this week.
    In the final reckoning, they know the Big 12 has
    already eliminated itself from the playoff. They won't have
    the balls to eliminate another conference from the Final
    4. Too much lost TV revenue and bad will to overcome
    to boot out 2 of the Power 5 champions. Undefeated we
    are locked and still think a decent shot if one loss.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,965
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Why is Cunnilingus Rice on it again? Oh, a woman and a minority with no qualifications to look p.c....that's right.

The only guy I sort of trust is the USA Today reporter and maybe the Central Michigan coach. Ty seems like type of vindictive, bitter asswipe who will do his best to screw his old team. The amount of southerners is a damn joke.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Why do you give a fuck?

Do you really think that Dan Mullens is trying to tank UW? He's busy taking dictation from Phil Knight and Pat Kilkenny about whose agents he needs to call to get the football coach vacancy filled.

W,JW
  • Options
    wilddawgwilddawg Member Posts: 16
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    whuggy said:

I'd certainly like to think so but Auburn beating Alabama puts us in a precarious spot. Don't believe for a minute the committee wouldn't even take us out to dinner first.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,089
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    wilddawg said:

whuggy said:

I'd certainly like to think so but Auburn beating Alabama puts us in a precarious spot. Don't believe for a minute the committee wouldn't even take us out to dinner first.
    I'd still find it hard to believe because by their own standards conference champions are supposed to get a leg up. So an undefeated conference champ gets passed over for a one loss team because their name is Bama? If that happened, I would agree the whole thing is a sham.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,794
    Founders Club
    I almost had an aneurysm trying to decipher any sense out of this bullshit.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    tOSU is going to be 4 this week.

But that's for the best. An undefeated Washington is going to get in. Being at #5 increases the chances of going undefeated.

Win out, nothing else matters.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,794
    Founders Club
    I don't think OSU jumps us this week.

aTm was above us because their only loss was at the Bama Dynasty.

OSU lost to fucking James Franklin
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I don't think OSU jumps us this week.

aTm was above us because their only loss was at the Bama Dynasty.

OSU lost to fucking James Franklin

And almost lost at home to Northwestern.