Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Official Wk 1 Playoff Rankings Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    I just have one thing to say. If Oregon or Stanford had played the same schedule as you guys, and were undefeated, Oregon or Stanford would be in the top 4.

You guys have a ways to go still in terms of earning respect. This isn't the Pac 12's fault, this is your fault for being so shitty for the last 15 years.
  • Options

OZONE said:

I just have one thing to say. If Oregon or Stanford had played the same schedule as you guys, and were undefeated, Oregon or Stanford would be in the top 4.

You guys have a ways to go still in terms of earning respect. This isn't the Pac 12's fault, this is your fault for being so shitty for the last 15 years.

aTm
  • Options
    digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,418
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    If I'm Petersen, I'd be thinking, 'Fuck. One of the main reasons I left Boise was so I didn't have to go undefeated every year in order to get into the playoff and win a NC. Now I'm back to square one. I really fuct myself going to the Larry Scott_FS PAC12.'
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    salemcoog said:

dhdawg said:

salemcoog said:

Lol they needed OT at home to beat Tenn and UCLA nuff said

And we needed OT to beat a 2-6 Arizona team. Not sure that's the argument you want to make.

A&M getting buttfucked by 19 points against Bama is what should disqualify them, regardless of where they finish the season. Unless the Aggies can win out and Bama somehow loses two games, they don't deserve to even sniff the playoffs.
    And you needed a late punt return to beat what will be a 7-5 Utah team as well.
    CPOTD!

You'll see,

But Doogs hate facts so I understand the outrage.
    You lost to Boise and EWU stfu until you guys can become the 2nd best team in the PNW
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

OZONE said:

0-12 squared.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

OZONE said:

0-12 squared.
    I haven't had so solve a partial differential equation in a while, but would that be like...

0 - 144?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    salemcoog said:

OZONE said:

0-12 squared.
    salemcoog said:

OZONE said:

0-12 squared.
    PSU says hi!
    GO CUOGS
  • Options
    The really funny part, and some might say ironic, is that one of the reasons you guys were so shitty for the last 15 years, is because you hired a guy that is now on that selection committee. ROFL.
  • Options
    digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,418
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    OZONE said:

OZONE said:

aTm
    Sure, one could equate dropping 70 on a team as 'ass to mouth' (ATM). You bet.
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,022
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    gonna be super interested to see how dark sark does with being ranked 4th now, ton of pressure.

im guessing he'll have it dialed in.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    digits said:

If I'm Petersen, I'd be thinking, 'Fuck. One of the main reasons I left Boise was so I didn't have to go undefeated every year in order to get into the playoff and win a NC. Now I'm back to square one. I really fuct myself going to the Larry Scott_FS PAC12.'

If UW goes undefeated they will be in the playoff.
  • Options
    dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

digits said:

If they don't, I will bring my band of cuogs to team up and burn down the cfbp board and melt their servers.

That would be beating Utah, cal, USC, ASU, WSU, Utah/Colorado down the stretch. 4/6 top 25 teams down the stretch.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

digits said:

that much has been clear. to get in with 1 loss UW would have to win the conference, A&M would have to take another, so would Louisville, and Michigan would have to beat Ohio State. even then it's still not a given.
    in other words, UW probably needs to go 13-0
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    the good news in these rankings (as a quook actually pointed out to me) is it shows that the committee has no interest in the Big-12 this year
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    salemcoog said:

OZONE said:

0-12 squared.
    Your shit talking has stooped to a coogfan level of dogshit.
  • Options
    digits said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

aTm
    That is funny, coming from a fanbase that is so butthurt over today's rankings.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    OZONE said:

digits said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

aTm
    That is funny, coming from a fanbase that is so butthurt over today's rankings.
    A few heavy keyboard mouth breathers define the fanbase now?

Old dawgs who watched CFB pre-94 know it's awfully warm for November 1.

5th is fine.