Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:

Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. If you dare criticize Jimmy Lake, you won't last long.

Thoughts on the Gayme

Wow, exciting night of football. I wouldn't know of course because I was at a bonfire party that made me think I was an extra on the set of Beyond Thunderdome. Six kegs, couple hundred people, barnyard animals all over, and a shitty metal cover band. All in the middle of nowhere Virginia. I didn't even have phone reception to check the scores, which is probably just as good. Let me concentrate on drinking and fucking.

I did one find one lovely young woman who was really prim and proper, until I got four beers down her and fucked her in a barn stall. A horse kept staring at me with beady little eyes, like he was judging my performance. I also got some hay stuck in my ass, which is actually more fun than it sounds.

I really can't show more than that. This barnyard party went pretty Caligula after nightfall.

Not much else to tell with that story. She had a great ass. I have no idea why there is a guy wearing a traffic cone there. Things got a little out of hand. I think her name was Ellie, or Elsie, or something. Anyway she threw up like an hour after I fucked her, which I didn't take as a sign of my sexual prowess because it had been long enough in between the deed and the projectile vomiting. I thought about holding her hair, but then remembered I'm not gay.

The only thing I regret about last night is not seeing Brownsocks lay the wood on some fucker. If @Grundlestiltzkin would be so kind I would appreciate that shit in .gif form.

Oh yeah, the game thread (parts I have read) were great, so good job losers. I thought of you all during the post coitus phase of barn fucking when I heard a guy fall off a shed beside the barn and go ballistic while drunk. Not kidding.

Last thought. It appears they looked like shit, but scorebored baby. A road win is a win. Fuck it. I wonder if I should tell spirit fingers I assaulted a vulva last night? Not sure what will happen.

AZDuckPurpleReignMad_SonSoutherndawgSarkinghamTierbsHsotBoobsPassionpawzguntloveRaceBannonUWhuskytskeetDawgtonaGrundleStiltzkinbiak1AlCzervikGladstoneDardanus

Comments