Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

10 Reported Dead at a Roseburg JC

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,479 Swaye's Wigwam
    And now the shooter will be immortalized by the media and Wikipedia instead of dying a depressed nobody due to suicide.

Fucking christ, really difficult issue. There's pretty much no way to prevent these type of events from happening either.

And fuck 4chan. Just take that place off the internet already. And yes I support free speech and Internet anonymity and yadda yadda. But fuck 4chan
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,468
    Wasn't Kip Kinkle or whoever the fuck wearing a Ducks tshirt or something? Seems familiar.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,335 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2015

Wasn't Kip Kinkle or whoever the fuck wearing a Ducks tshirt or something? Seems familiar.

You're welcome
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

4chan is a cesspool full of depressed dudes who would do shit like this. It makes HH seem like a Mormon community.

Mormon communities are a fancy feast
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    That's my home town. Crazy shit.
  • OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    I'm just very grateful that the NRA is looking out for our gun manufacturer stock dividends.

When I hear horrible news like this -- I sleep easier knowing that my dividends are still coming in.

Thanks NRA!
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Mosster47 said:

That's my home town. Crazy shit.

That explains everything.

You're remarkably well-adjusted for coming from there.
  • DontCallMeShirleyDontCallMeShirley Member Posts: 283

And now the shooter will be immortalized by the media and Wikipedia instead of dying a depressed nobody due to suicide.

Fucking christ, really difficult issue. There's pretty much no way to prevent these type of events from happening either.

And fuck 4chan. Just take that place off the internet already. And yes I support free speech and Internet anonymity and yadda yadda. But fuck 4chan

WE GUN CONTROL

Oh wait... Oregon has that. Fuck. Now what?

Yeah. Let's ban 4 chan. But god forbid, please keep it easy as fuck for the mentally ill to have access to guns. The NRA appreciates that.

WE GUN CONTROL

You already said that. Were you hoping for more uproots the 2nd time around?
    edited October 2015
    OZONE said:

Yeah. Let's ban 4 chan. But god forbid, please keep it easy as fuck for the mentally ill to have access to guns. The NRA appreciates that.

WE GUN CONTROL

What laws do you propose (that don't aleady exist) that would have prevented this. Please be specific.

OZONE said:

WE GUN CONTROL

What laws do you propose (that don't aleady exist) that would have prevented this. Please be specific.
    I'll take a crack at answering your question, after you answer mine, since I asked first.
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,468
    Be careful, 4chan is a nightmare if you get on their bad side.

edited October 2015
    OZONE said:

OZONE said:

WE GUN CONTROL

I'll take a crack at answering your question, after you answer mine, since I asked first.
    What was your question?

@ozone is furiously googling "what gun control laws would prevent the roseburg shooting"
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,335 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2015
    Although it seems our Jalen Fryberg was a bit confused

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

WE GUN CONTROL

What was your question?
    Since you can't read, there is no point in me taking the time to write out a long answer to your question.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    OZONE said:

I'm just very grateful that the NRA is looking out for our gun manufacturer stock dividends.

When I hear horrible news like this -- I sleep easier knowing that my dividends are still coming in.

Thanks NRA!

You are seriously fucked up.

OZONE said:

Thanks NRA!

You fail at rhetoric.

But we already knew that.
    OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

WE GUN CONTROL

What was your question?
    Since you can't read, there is no point in me taking the time to write out a long answer to your question.
    Fucking cop out. You have no answers or a clue.

I see some incoherent sentence about an uproot. Is that the question? I don't know what that means. But sure. I want an uproot. Now answer my question or just admit you have no fucking idea about this.

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

Thanks NRA!

You fail at rhetoric.

But we already knew that.
    You seem to enjoy talking to yourself a lot. You also like to adress yourself as "we".
    *address