Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

10 Reported Dead at a Roseburg JC

Comments

• OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510

OZONE said:

@OZONE entered @IMALOSER_ territory

I don't know him. Is that a bad thing?

Look, a bunch of fucktards tried to turn today's tragedy into a political statement.

I then added to the thread, but took the opposite political stance of the others that were already trying to use it for political gain. .

And now all you fucking nancy's are shaking and vomiting in outrage that I'm using it for political gain.

Rich.

I'm sure some will understand the rhetoric. Many won't. I'm sure OBK and his new handle of Don'tCallMeShirly won't.
    Now that we know you're a partisan hack who yaps about the NRA and other billshit non starters, we can ignore your dumbass and the noise you create. You didn't answer the question and still have zero answers.

Rich
    I'll give your opinion the weight it obviously deserves.

When you have anything intelligent to contribute. please do so.

I'll mark the calendar on that magnificent day.
    edited October 2015

Bullshit. Your gun law fantasy doesn't work in Chicago.

My gun law fantasy hasn't been implemented. As I said, it has to be nation wide, not just in isolated cities or states, because then people will just go elsewhere to buy guns and bazookas.

I actually relish the thought of the UN trying to go door to door in the US for any reason

I know you do.

You could live out every Militia member's Ruby Ridge fantasy.

• sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Why, did the UN attack Americans there?
    If I said yes, would that help your fantasy arousal?

But it was the just the FBI, USMS, and ATF, which I'm sure the militia views as just proxies for the UN.

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,950
    Not that I care about your pillow fight with Shirley and sarktastic cuz America and cuz my guns, but ...

Isn't being a liberal retard grounds for dismissal from the white trash fan base that is Buckeye nation? I'm so confused. Are you middlebury bob trying to make good bucks look bad?
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,519 Founders Club
    HuskyJW said:

Dude was a loser posting about it on 4chan last night.

Will be interesting if charges are brought up to the people that told him how to do it....could be accomplices.

#whitelivesmatter

4Chan?
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    OZONE said:

If I said yes, would that help your fantasy arousal?

But it was the just the FBI, USMS, and ATF, which I'm sure the militia views as just proxies for the UN.

because you're trying hard to be a dumbfuck here. Stop it. Enjoy life. Worry about you and what choices you are going to make.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

If getting rid of the NRA is on the table, can we get rid of NOW and PETA at the same time?

Axing for a fren.

In defense of PETA:

• HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    @PurpleThrobber, now that is how you right the ship. Well done.
    Swaye said:

If getting rid of the NRA is on the table, can we get rid of NOW and PETA at the same time?

Axing for a fren.

Don't twist.

Actually ozone I applaud you for being honest and saying what gutless politicians like Obama won't say. You want to trample the constitution and take away our rights and put all the power in the hands of the government using fear of mass shootings or anything else like climate change.

I salute you sir.

are you being sarcastic?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club

Actually ozone I applaud you for being honest and saying what gutless politicians like Obama won't say. You want to trample the constitution and take away our rights and put all the power in the hands of the government using fear of mass shootings or anything else like climate change.

I salute you sir.

are you being sarcastic?
    Here is what he wrote. You tell me

Here you go smart guy:

1. Make all laws federal/national, so that people can’t circumvent them by simply crossing state lines.

2. Ban the NRA.

3. Confiscate all privately owned guns (but still allow a well regulated militia as per the 2nd amendment). Go door to door to get them. Spare no one.. Bring in the UN if needed for the extra manpower. At the very least, we can probably allow the Canadian and Mexican police to volunteer to help. I"m sure they'd be happy to.

4. Imprison anybody that interferes with 1, 2 & 3. (which includes Rush Limbaugh). Send them to camps to retrain them.

5. Create a national, single payer, health care system that includes a national database of mental health issues for all US residents.

6. Require people to obtain a license before they can have and raise kids. It is obviously way too hard for a significant portion of our population.

If the above laws and actions had been enacted 25 years ago, that would have prevented today’s tragedy.

• CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    I can support #6, quite honestly.

I salute you sir.

are you being sarcastic?
    Here is what he wrote. You tell me

Here you go smart guy:

1. Make all laws federal/national, so that people can’t circumvent them by simply crossing state lines.

2. Ban the NRA.

3. Confiscate all privately owned guns (but still allow a well regulated militia as per the 2nd amendment). Go door to door to get them. Spare no one.. Bring in the UN if needed for the extra manpower. At the very least, we can probably allow the Canadian and Mexican police to volunteer to help. I"m sure they'd be happy to.

4. Imprison anybody that interferes with 1, 2 & 3. (which includes Rush Limbaugh). Send them to camps to retrain them.

5. Create a national, single payer, health care system that includes a national database of mental health issues for all US residents.

6. Require people to obtain a license before they can have and raise kids. It is obviously way too hard for a significant portion of our population.

If the above laws and actions had been enacted 25 years ago, that would have prevented today’s tragedy.

I was being sarcastic asking if you were being sarcastic.

I'd know your sarcasm if I were in a coma 1,000 miles away.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club

With slight amendments:

6) Require people to take an IQ test before asking for permission to have kids. If they get below a 70, instead of letting them have children execute them.
    edited October 2015
    Swaye said:

With slight amendments:

6) Require people to take an IQ test before asking for permission to have kids. If they get below a 70, instead of letting them have children execute them.
    amendment to your amendment:

; provided, however, that notwithstanding the foregoing, if a female applicant who has failed the aforementioned IQ test has big tits and isn't fat, such applicant shall then be considered for approval upon her successful servicing by one creepycoug.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,917 Founders Club
    7. Load up all the Jews onto box cars...
    Swaye said:

With slight amendments:

Not bad, but I'd propose the floor by higher. Say... 90?