Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pac-12’s 100th anniversary: The greatest football teams

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,987
    edited September 2015

04 SC best team of BCS era? Fuck me, fuck you, fuck them, fuck everybody.

'01 Canes beat them all. That '04 USC team sent a lot of players to the NFL never to be heard from again. The '01 Canes sent more, and racked up pro bowls and super bowls. There is at least one, likely two, HOFamers on that team in Reed and Johnson. Maybe even one or two more.

Fuck me, fuck you, fuck them, fuck every fucking body. '04 SC my fucking ass. I don't even put them at #2 all-time conference.

Fuck. Just fucking fuck fuck.

The '01 Canes would have been flustered by the '91 Husky defense. But the Cane defense probably would have slowed down the husky offense to make it close.
    Doubt it. Miami was so fuckkng balanced it was ridiculous. Passing game, running game, great TE play ... They had answers for everything. Portis was awesome between the tackles with speed vision and physicality , gore was sick davenport could hurt you running the ball or catching out of the backfield McGhee was a freak stud with speed and power. They had a line to go with it and throwing to Shockey and 'Dre Johnson. Come on man. Washington '91 saw nothing close to that balance and fire power all season.
    No one gives a fuck dude, jesus

UW '91 would shut out any faggy ass Miami team, ever

You're on the wrong board

Fuck off. You're on the wrong board. In so many ways.

Faggy Miami teams? What are you an impetuous 15 year old kid who didn't get the memo or what?

i see your ass is still bleeding from the last ass pounding you got from me. At least that put a cold stop to your boring made up stories about selling blow in the u district.

Fuck face.

Fuck '84 BYU with venom-coated bayonet

Dumb fuck.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,507 Swaye's Wigwam

04 SC best team of BCS era? Fuck me, fuck you, fuck them, fuck everybody.

'01 Canes beat them all. That '04 USC team sent a lot of players to the NFL never to be heard from again. The '01 Canes sent more, and racked up pro bowls and super bowls. There is at least one, likely two, HOFamers on that team in Reed and Johnson. Maybe even one or two more.

Fuck me, fuck you, fuck them, fuck every fucking body. '04 SC my fucking ass. I don't even put them at #2 all-time conference.

Fuck. Just fucking fuck fuck.

The '01 Canes would have been flustered by the '91 Husky defense. But the Cane defense probably would have slowed down the husky offense to make it close.
    Doubt it. Miami was so fuckkng balanced it was ridiculous. Passing game, running game, great TE play ... They had answers for everything. Portis was awesome between the tackles with speed vision and physicality , gore was sick davenport could hurt you running the ball or catching out of the backfield McGhee was a freak stud with speed and power. They had a line to go with it and throwing to Shockey and 'Dre Johnson. Come on man. Washington '91 saw nothing close to that balance and fire power all season.
    No one gives a fuck dude, jesus

UW '91 would shut out any faggy ass Miami team, ever

You're on the wrong board

Fuck off. You're on the wrong board. In so many ways.

Faggy Miami teams? What are you an impetuous 15 year old kid who didn't get the memo or what?

i see your ass is still bleeding from the last ass pounding you got from me. At least that put a cold stop to your boring made up stories about selling blow in the u district.

Fuck face.
    the fuck are you talking about?

You don't get it, still.

seriously no one gives a fuck about miami. no one.
    Seriously: saying "you don't get it" over and over will never get a fucking retard like you over the retard hump. Ever. Not fucking ever.

How quickly you forget the days of made up stories of selling. It was mildly entertaining but nobody bought it.

As for Miami, there are one or two or three or four. They are my audience so you can help yourself by not reading my shit fucko.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,507 Swaye's Wigwam

Seriously: saying "you don't get it" over and over will never get a fucking retard like you over the retard hump. Ever. Not fucking ever.

How quickly you forget the days of made up stories of selling. It was mildly entertaining but nobody bought it.

As for Miami, there are one or two or three or four. They are my audience so you can help yourself by not reading my shit fucko.

you go through phases where you dont mention them, then you make fucking 100 posts about miami in a day. stop spamming my P-12 bored with your south florida nonsense.

and I sell a brick a day in the 7-11 parking lot off aurora in the u district

HTH
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    Wait why is Miami being discussed in a thread about top Pac-12 teams again

you go through phases where you dont mention them, then you make fucking 100 posts about miami in a day. stop spamming my P-12 bored with your south florida nonsense.

HTH
    So now you're following me closely enough to observe my phases? Well now isn't that something.

I'll just echo Ballsacked's post: seems like you care a whole lot. Bro.

And there is no part of the u district that can be described as "off Aurora." HTH
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    edited September 2015

2000 Miami lost to 2000 UW. 1994 Miami lost to 1994 UW. I like the 1991 teams chances

I like Gino Toretta in that one

Did they play in 2001? What was the score? Axing for a fren
    edited September 2015
    Gladstone said:

Because the linked story mentioned that the AP voters voted '04 SC as the best all time of the BCS era.

That distinction belongs to '01 Miami because it just does.

HTH

And there is no part of the u district that can be described as "off Aurora." HTH
    just lol
    edited September 2015

2000 Miami lost to 2000 UW. 1994 Miami lost to 1994 UW. I like the 1991 teams chances

Oh fuck. We've been through that.

2001 miami destroyed 2001 UW. '01 and '91 are just one digit off (when abbreviated). Therefore, ....
    Gladstone said:

dumbfuck creep that's why

Gladstone said:

dumbfuck creep that's why
    Time to change the tampon in your asshole Sally.

HTH

just lol
    Yeah that's what I did when you first regaled us with stories about your "dealing" days.

Use a map next time you want to take a shot.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,631 Founders Club

Oh fuck. We've been through that.

2001 miami destroyed 2001 UW. '01 and '91 are just one digit off (when abbreviated). Therefore, ....
    2001 miami was 2000 miami. 2000 uw was not 1991 uw. Dig deeper

HTH

just lol
    Yeah that's what I did when you first regaled us with stories about your "dealing" days.

Use a map next time you want to take a shot.
    Fucking whoooooosh
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,635 Standard Supporter
    The best part of that list is they all cheated like motherfuckers except for maybe Stanford '10.
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279

The best part of that list is they all cheated like motherfuckers except for maybe Stanford '10.
    Pretty sure Stanford has been roiding at an Elite level for awhile.