Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Ben Stein: Hillary Clinton Hasn’t Accomplished Anything in Her Life

d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
During Sunday’s “America’s News HQ” on Fox News Channel, economist and author Ben Stein appeared as a guest to discuss former Yale schoolmate Hillary Clinton and her campaign as a champion of the middle class.

According to Stein, Clinton’s campaign is a lie because she has never accomplished anything in her life.

“She hasn’t accomplished anything in her life. That’s the thing. She married the wizard campaigning of all time, he made her first lady. The fact that she was his first lady made her senator from New York. She was secretary of state for four years, she accomplished nothing, absolutely nothing. Traveled one million miles.”

He continued, “Absolutely nothing to do with achievement, she no achievements whatsoever. That being said, I was her school mate at Yale Law School and I wear the old school tie sometimes on her behalf. But she accomplished nothing.”

Comments

• HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,680 Standard Supporter
    Lady Gaga makes millions of dollars every year too. She's also done very little to prove she would be a good Chief Executive of the Country.
    Muttzen said:

If making mirrions of dolla every year is "doing nothing", then count me in.

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Obama has no experience. John McCain accomplished a lot as a lifetime senator. Sarah Palin was qualified as a two year governor of a small state.

I'm just curious was passes as enough experience and accomplishments.

I get not supporting Hilary, but its hilarious watching everyone trip over their dicks to bash her for nothing that actually matters.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    She amassed $2 Billion on a government salary. That is an accomplishment few can claim.
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,680 Standard Supporter
    Obama's proof is in the pudding after 7+ years.

One of the things people should look for is people who have executive experience in the private sector and / or ran their own business (Harry Truman tried his hand at his own business and failed but he gained valuable experience) or in the military. McCain had executive experience in the Navy but would've been an even more attractive candidate had he been governor of Arizona first and was younger than he was in 2008. Plus he just didn't know much how business and the economy work since he spending his whole life in the public sector.

Sarah Palin had a few good months but was soon rejected as mostly incompetent by nearly all reasonable people.

Besides being the wife of our last good president, what has she done beyond voting for the Iraq War and doing a sub-par job running the State Department?

2001400ex said:

Obama has no experience. John McCain accomplished a lot as a lifetime senator. Sarah Palin was qualified as a two year governor of a small state.

I get not supporting Hilary, but its hilarious watching everyone trip over their dicks to bash her for nothing that actually matters.

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    HFNY said:

Obama's proof is in the pudding after 7+ years.

One of the things people should look for is people who have executive experience in the private sector and / or ran their own business (Harry Truman tried his hand at his own business and failed but he gained valuable experience) or in the military. McCain had executive experience in the Navy but would've been an even more attractive candidate had he been governor of Arizona first and was younger than he was in 2008. Plus he just didn't know much how business and the economy work since he spending his whole life in the public sector.

Sarah Palin had a few good months but was soon rejected as mostly incompetent by nearly all reasonable people.

Besides being the wife of our last good president, what has she done beyond voting for the Iraq War and doing a sub-par job running the State Department?

2001400ex said:

GWB and I shared a line of coke together after reading your post.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,230
    He's not lying.

Look at the last couple fucktards that have held the office, though, and you'll see that any dipshit has the necessary qualifications - even if they have no qualifications at all.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,293 Founders Club
    dflea said:

He's not lying.

Look at the last couple fucktards that have held the office, though, and you'll see that any dipshit has the necessary qualifications - even if they have no qualifications at all.

False logic. Obama has significantly lowered the bar, but that doesn't mean the bar shouldn't be raised back to where it belongs. Anyone dumb enough to support Hillary Clinton deserves another 0-12.
    edited May 2015
    Yeah, really? And George Bush was bringing qualifications? Fuck if he was. Obama was just maintaining the same low fucking standards as his retarded predecessor.

Get the GOP jizz off your chin, dumbass, and demand better before you wind up calling Hillary "Madam President". Ugh.

I'd rather stick hot needles in my eye.

• d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109

Ben Stein and many others are right. Hillary hasn't done jack shit. She has zero qualifications for the job, and it should be beyond clear after 7 years of Obama that real qualifications are necessary for the job. Accepting the job he's done as some sort of new norm is idiotic. That sort of logic will lead to another 0-12, but I guess that's okay so long as it's another Democrat. Sorry but that's beyond FS.

Ben Stein and many others are right. Hillary hasn't done jack shit. She has zero qualifications for the job, and it should be beyond clear after 7 years of Obama that real qualifications are necessary for the job. Accepting the job he's done as some sort of new norm is idiotic. That sort of logic will lead to another 0-12, but I guess that's okay so long as it's another Democrat. Sorry but that's beyond FS.

Pull your fuckin' head out, fool. If the GOP doesn't come up with someone other than the clowns they've been parading about so far, Hillary WILL be the POTUS, and your stupid fuckin' 0-12 comments won't help anyone. What the fuck is wrong with the GOP - why can't they find someone that won't lose to her unqualified ass?

It's because dipshits like you and d2d are too fuckin' busy being worried about Hillary's dirty laundry to find someone in the GOP to beat her. I'm begging to vote for the GOP candidate, but I WILL vote for Race Bannon if the GOP fucks it up again - and chances are, they will.

• sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    dflea said:

Yeah, really? And George Bush was bringing qualifications? Fuck if he was. Obama was just maintaining the same low fucking standards as his retarded predecessor.

Get the GOP jizz off your chin, dumbass, and demand better before you wind up calling Hillary "Madam President". Ugh.

I'd rather stick hot needles in my eye.

You sound like a Cuog seeking validation of Leach's shitty performance by continuing to compare it with Wulff's while ignoring the rest of the Pac-12.
    edited May 2015
    dflea said:

Pull your fuckin' head out, fool. If the GOP doesn't come up with someone other than the clowns they've been parading about so far, Hillary WILL be the POTUS, and your stupid fuckin' 0-12 comments won't help anyone. What the fuck is wrong with the GOP - why can't they find someone that won't lose to her unqualified ass?

It's because dipshits like you and d2d are too fuckin' busy being worried about Hillary's dirty laundry to find someone in the GOP to beat her. I'm begging to vote for the GOP candidate, but I WILL vote for Race Bannon if the GOP fucks it up again - and chances are, they will.

You're all over the map. No one yet knows who the GOP candidate is going to be. All we know at this point is that the democrats are all in with Hillary, and that she is in no way, shape or form qualified, which is the point of the OP.
    Yeah - OK.

Madam President it is, then. And blame me for it.

You dumbfucks.
    edited May 2015
    d2d said:

Fuck off. you pussy.