Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Ben Stein: Hillary Clinton Hasn’t Accomplished Anything in Her Life

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    dflea said:

He's not lying.

Look at the last couple fucktards that have held the office, though, and you'll see that any dipshit has the necessary qualifications - even if they have no qualifications at all.

If we're going to start bashing Dubya, I'm out ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpDJb3ZQu0Y
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,293 Founders Club
    edited May 2015

You sound like a Cuog seeking validation of Leach's shitty performance by continuing to compare it with Wulff's while ignoring the rest of the Pac-12.

You sound like a Cuog seeking validation of Leach's shitty performance by continuing to compare it with Wulff's while ignoring the rest of the Pac-12.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

dflea said:

Ben Stein and many others are right. Hillary hasn't done jack shit. She has zero qualifications for the job, and it should be beyond clear after 7 years of Obama that real qualifications are necessary for the job. Accepting the job he's done as some sort of new norm is idiotic. That sort of logic will lead to another 0-12, but I guess that's okay so long as it's another Democrat. Sorry but that's beyond FS.

Pull your fuckin' head out, fool. If the GOP doesn't come up with someone other than the clowns they've been parading about so far, Hillary WILL be the POTUS, and your stupid fuckin' 0-12 comments won't help anyone. What the fuck is wrong with the GOP - why can't they find someone that won't lose to her unqualified ass?

It's because dipshits like you and d2d are too fuckin' busy being worried about Hillary's dirty laundry to find someone in the GOP to beat her. I'm begging to vote for the GOP candidate, but I WILL vote for Race Bannon if the GOP fucks it up again - and chances are, they will.

You're all over the map. No one yet knows who the GOP candidate is going to be. All we know at this point is that the democrats are all in with Hillary, and that she is in no way, shape or form qualified, which is the point of the OP.
    If Hillary is so damn unqualified, why are the Republicans worried about her?
  • d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    edited May 2015
    edited May 2015

dflea said:

Ben Stein and many others are right. Hillary hasn't done jack shit. She has zero qualifications for the job, and it should be beyond clear after 7 years of Obama that real qualifications are necessary for the job. Accepting the job he's done as some sort of new norm is idiotic. That sort of logic will lead to another 0-12, but I guess that's okay so long as it's another Democrat. Sorry but that's beyond FS.

Pull your fuckin' head out, fool. If the GOP doesn't come up with someone other than the clowns they've been parading about so far, Hillary WILL be the POTUS, and your stupid fuckin' 0-12 comments won't help anyone. What the fuck is wrong with the GOP - why can't they find someone that won't lose to her unqualified ass?

It's because dipshits like you and d2d are too fuckin' busy being worried about Hillary's dirty laundry to find someone in the GOP to beat her. I'm begging to vote for the GOP candidate, but I WILL vote for Race Bannon if the GOP fucks it up again - and chances are, they will.

You're all over the map. No one yet knows who the GOP candidate is going to be. All we know at this point is that the democrats are all in with Hillary, and that she is in no way, shape or form qualified, which is the point of the OP.
    Qualifications didn't elect Obama. Romney in particular was far more qualified. But we have a largely uninformed electorate who is more concerned with what's on TV than with what's going on in the world. In both elections Obama was the "cooler" candidate with overwhelming support from the media and those in popular culture. Hillary has the same advantage. Both the GOP and the Democrat Party have potential candidates with greater qualifications, but for the Democrats, it's her turn and they're all in, and for the GOP, the challenge isn't finding someone more qualified, it's finding someone more electable.
  • d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    The most important thing in an election is not qualifications; it's likeability. The stupid electorate falls for it almost every time. This time however, they win. Hillary is a fucking witch who cannot hide that fact in a debate.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    For fuck sakes D2D, Hillary sucks but Ben is a silly joo

Join my party, I'll be rolling out an official platform this summer
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

For fuck sakes D2D, Hillary sucks but Ben is a silly joo

Join my party, I'll be rolling out an official platform this summer

Death just like to search for pics of dudes and drink the right wing loonie kool aid. He voted for Bush twice, whose greatest resume builder was snorting coke in camp David. He also joked when Clinton was president that Hilary was actually running the country.
  • OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    Tequilla said:

dflea said:

He's not lying.

Look at the last couple fucktards that have held the office, though, and you'll see that any dipshit has the necessary qualifications - even if they have no qualifications at all.

If we're going to start bashing Dubya, I'm out ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpDJb3ZQu0Y
    W can be damn funny... 0:50 is great.

I think he could have been an okay president if he hadn't been surrounded by so many sociopaths in his cabinet.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

dflea said:

Qualifications didn't elect Obama. Romney in particular was far more qualified. But we have a largely uninformed electorate who is more concerned with what's on TV than with what's going on in the world. In both elections Obama was the "cooler" candidate with overwhelming support from the media and those in popular culture. Hillary has the same advantage. Both the GOP and the Democrat Party have potential candidates with greater qualifications, but for the Democrats, it's her turn and they're all in, and for the GOP, the challenge isn't finding someone more qualified, it's finding someone more electable.
    Hi there:

The #1 qualification for the job is getting elected. It's a lesson that Republicans have forgotten over the past 20 years.

I love Reagan. If we worried about qualifications, he would have never been Governor of California, much less President.

GWB was certainly "more qualified" than Reagan and his Presidency was terrible.
    Tequilla said:

Dubya did some good things in his first term ... second term not as many.

That being said, I'd take him 100 out of 100 times compared to Obama.

Yeah I liked it when deficits didn't matter, we bombed the shit out of them Muslims and we were losing 800k jobs a month.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,298 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Tequilla said:

Yeah I liked it when deficits didn't matter, we bombed the shit out of them Muslims and we were losing 800k jobs a month.
    Your savior is still running a half-TRILLION dollar deficit you disingenuous fuck.
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Tequilla said:

Your savior is still running a half-TRILLION dollar deficit you disingenuous fuck.
    About 1/3 of the deficit of Dubyas last budget. If you don't want to be disingenuous.
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Tequilla said:

About 1/3 of the deficit of Dubyas last budget. If you don't want to be disingenuous.
    Nice red-herring as always. If you say liberals actually care about deficits long enough, some fucking idiots (read: more liberals) might actually believe you.
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Tequilla said:

Nice red-herring as always. If you say liberals actually care about deficits long enough, some fucking idiots (read: more liberals) might actually believe you.
    Neither party gives a shit about deficits when they are in power.

HTH
    PurpleJ said:

Love how Honda is always here to defend democrats every time they are attacked in a thread.

I seriously think he is a hired troll.

Reminds me of the poster Bushmolestor from back in the Unleashed days that mysteriously disappeared after W won a second term.