Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

It's funny

Comments

• sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    1. Why do you keep telling me what I think? what I watch? and who I listen to?

2. The only thing that matters to me, is how Obama fucked up MY medical insurance, MY medical care and MY medical costs. I was never one of the freeloaders demanding private medical care as a 'right', which of course... it is not.

3. There is no greater shame or greater personal pain, than fucking up a successful multigenerational family business you've been handed the keys to, undeservingly. If your parents planned ahead by insulating their retirement benefits from the business you're about to kill, I applaud them. Statistically, there is very, very little chance of this, so... guud luck!
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

1. Why do you keep telling me what I think? what I watch? and who I listen to?

2. The only thing that matters to me, is how Obama fucked up MY medical insurance, MY medical care and MY medical costs. I was never one of the freeloaders demanding private medical care as a 'right', which of course... it is not.

3. There is no greater shame or greater personal pain, than fucking up a successful multigenerational family business you've been handed the keys to, undeservingly. If your parents planned ahead by insulating their retirement benefits from the business you're about to kill, I applaud them. Statistically, there is very, very little chance of this, so... guud luck!

1) show me one post where I told you what to think.

2) Right. So explain how obamacare did anything to your medical insurance.

3) Imma be a millionaire bitch.
    2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

Too bad most premiums went up. Huge victory for the middle class.

Of course premiums went up, it's called inflation. No one, not even Obama, said premiums would go down.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o65vMUk5so

Except he did.

*slurp*

*gargle*
    When was that video taken? The plan that was passed was drastically different than the one he campaigned on. But you knew that.STOP! being a whiney little prick, hondo

That's the entire firepit in the middle-of-the-livingroom carpet, you're trying to hide with a bottle of resolve... before mom and dad get home from work... at the multimillion dollar family business they are building to leave to you so they can retire in peace... point you are attempting to gloss over here... "You get to see what's in the bill after you vote on it"
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,332
    edited April 2015
    2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

Of course premiums went up, it's called inflation. No one, not even Obama, said premiums would go down.

Except he did.

*slurp*

*gargle*
    When was that video taken? The plan that was passed was drastically different than the one he campaigned on. But you knew that.

Also, it's not that premiums would go down from current levels. The projection was that premiums would increase less. Thus saving families $2,500. Obamcare did make the increases each year much lower and has saved families quite a bit in premiums. And many families they have gone down much more than $2,500.

So he didn't hit $2,500 on average but the bill did save families money. But you knew that too.
    He supported the passing bill, did he not?

When you calculate the amount of benefit given to "free loaders" then you may have a point on "net" cost.

But, the medical insurance rate year to year increased at a higher rate to already paying insureds than the years prior. Simple Fact.

This is another example of moving the goal post. The average cost per insured is lower, when you add in the new insureds that get it for free. However, middle america is paying for it. Thus, you squeeze the middle class and the poverty level ever so closer together. How people like you can not figure this out is beyond me.
    edited April 2015

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

Except he did.

*slurp*

*gargle*
    When was that video taken? The plan that was passed was drastically different than the one he campaigned on. But you knew that.STOP! being a whiney little prick, hondo

That's the entire firepit in the middle-of-the-livingroom carpet, you're trying to hide with a bottle of resolve... before mom and dad get home from work... at the multimillion dollar family business they are building to leave to you so they can retire in peace... point you are attempting to gloss over here... "You get to see what's in the bill after you vote on it" I listen to conservative media that lies to me about Nancy Pelosi's quotes. And I believe it cause that's what I'm told to believe.

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

Except he did.

*slurp*

*gargle*
    When was that video taken? The plan that was passed was drastically different than the one he campaigned on. But you knew that.

Also, it's not that premiums would go down from current levels. The projection was that premiums would increase less. Thus saving families $2,500. Obamcare did make the increases each year much lower and has saved families quite a bit in premiums. And many families they have gone down much more than $2,500.

So he didn't hit $2,500 on average but the bill did save families money. But you knew that too.

When you calculate the amount of benefit given to "free loaders" then you may have a point on "net" cost.

But, the medical insurance rate year to year increased at a higher rate to already paying insureds than the years prior. Simple Fact.

This is another example of moving the goal post. The average cost per insured is lower, when you add in the new insureds that get it for free. However, middle america is paying for it. Thus, you squeeze the middle class and the poverty level ever so closer together. How people like you can not figure this out is beyond me.
    Support?

And I'm the trust fund baby with an 8th 5th grade education.
    Is anyone going to actually respond to the topic at hand? That a large portion of conservatives are very misinformed.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,664 Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Is anyone going to actually respond to the topic at hand? That a large portion of conservatives are very misinformed.

Here's the reality, fucktard: I can be a lazy piece of shit and not work, formulate habits that are horrible for my health, and then get free healthcare now.

Just in principle that is wrong.
    haie said:

2001400ex said:

Here's the reality, fucktard: I can be a lazy piece of shit and not work, formulate habits that are horrible for my health, and then get free healthcare now.

What's stopping you from doing so?

If you were smart, you'd find a way to make $40k a year, own your house outright, but show income of $11k so you get free health care.
    2001400ex said:

haie said:

2001400ex said:

If you were smart, you'd find a way to make $40k a year, own your house outright, but show income of $11k so you get free health care.
    If you're willing to post step by step how to make 40,000/year, buy a house outright and report only 11k so Race can subsidize your healthcare, I'd be willing to read it.

2001400ex said:

haie said:

2001400ex said:

If you're willing to post step by step how to make 40,000/year, buy a house outright and report only 11k so Race can subsidize your healthcare, I'd be willing to read it.
    Own several rentals, claim a loss from depreciation when you make $2,000 a month in rent. Then own a small business as an LLC, draw $25k but claim unreimbursed partnership expenses to get your income where you need it. Your business should be in a different town than you live in and you need to be a material participant in the business.

I doubt race pays taxes. Not cause he's smart like that, but because he's poor like that.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771

The whole world isn't about you and what happens to you. You sound like a child that doesn't want to share his toy.

If medical care isn't a right then cheap medical care sure as shit isn't a right. You have to pay more. Deal with it. You don't have any rights on it.
    haie said:

2001400ex said:

But millions of people being uninsured isn't wrong in principle? And who exactly made these principles you're speaking of? Do you have refrences and evidence to show these principles? Or is it just how you feel? Because you're smarter than everyone else and you get to decide right and wrong? Are you a god? We're you elected King of Principles? No? Then shut the fuck up. It's not in principle. It's in your opinion. And your opinion isn't made more valid because you claim its a principle.

The whole world isn't about you and what happens to you. You sound like a child that doesn't want to share his toy.

If medical care isn't a right then cheap medical care sure as shit isn't a right. You have to pay more. Deal with it. You don't have any rights on it.
    If privacy isn't a true right in this country, then healthcare sure as fuck shouldn't be one. Absolving people of personal responsibility by granting them new "rights" out of thin air is fucking special.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,332
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

Except he did.

*slurp*

*gargle*

Support?

http://finance.townhall.com/columnists/politicalcalculations/2015/04/01/obamacare-decreased-the-quality-of-life-for-average-americans-n1979156/page/full
    All the rights you have in this country were granted out of thin air.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

Except he did.

*slurp*

*gargle*

Support?

http://finance.townhall.com/columnists/politicalcalculations/2015/04/01/obamacare-decreased-the-quality-of-life-for-average-americans-n1979156/page/full
    Did you even read this?

All the rights you have in this country were granted out of thin air.

I don't see it that way at all. Traditional rights actually have the individual in mind, impose personal responsibility on that individual, and don't fuck with other people by being granted. And they are founded on the same culture that made this country great. And even then some of those aren't explicitly granted. What the fuck does granting someone healthcare by virtue of being born in this country have to do with that? Healthcare is a service, not a right.

But I get it, fuck this country and everyone not in the 'have nots' crowd.