Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

It's funny

2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
It's funny when people on here say that liberals are the ignorant sheep.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/7153216?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,041 Founders Club
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    I thought you didn't post shit, Honda?

2001400ex2001400ex

April 17

Free pub!!!!

To be fair, I don't shit post. I just call death a dumb fuck for his shit posts.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

I thought you didn't post shit, Honda?

2001400ex2001400ex

April 17

Free pub!!!!

To be fair, I don't shit post. I just call death a dumb fuck for his shit posts.

I post shit, I don't shit post.

HTH.

Too bad most premiums went up. Huge victory for the middle class.

Of course premiums went up, it's called inflation. No one, not even Obama, said premiums would go down.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Tell us how that works... exactly. By all means, dig down to detail. Don't worry if others can keep up with you.
    PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

Of course premiums went up, it's called inflation. No one, not even Obama, said premiums would go down.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o65vMUk5so

Except he did.

*slurp*

*gargle*
    When was that video taken? The plan that was passed was drastically different than the one he campaigned on. But you knew that.

Also, it's not that premiums would go down from current levels. The projection was that premiums would increase less. Thus saving families $2,500. Obamcare did make the increases each year much lower and has saved families quite a bit in premiums. And many families they have gone down much more than $2,500.

So he didn't hit $2,500 on average but the bill did save families money. But you knew that too.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,041 Founders Club
    But he doesn't defend Obama
    PurpleJ said:

Thanks for admitting that he got elected on a lie.

Name one politician that's truthful. At least obamacare reduced the number of uninsured families and reduced the costs on average for families.

I guess starting holy wars is much more admirable.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,493 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o65vMUk5so

Except he did.

*slurp*

*gargle*
    When was that video taken? The plan that was passed was drastically different than the one he campaigned on. But you knew that.

Also, it's not that premiums would go down from current levels. The projection was that premiums would increase less. Thus saving families $2,500. Obamcare did make the increases each year much lower and has saved families quite a bit in premiums. And many families they have gone down much more than $2,500.

So he didn't hit $2,500 on average but the bill did save families money. But you knew that too.
    People pressing better than honda >>>>

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

Thanks for admitting that he got elected on a lie.

Name one politician that's truthful. At least obamacare reduced the number of uninsured families and reduced the costs on average for families.

I guess starting holy wars is much more admirable.
    Everybody does it

Straw man

lather repeat rinse
    Except people like you believe fox news and some politicians. Everyone else knows they are full of shit.
    PurpleJ said:

I like to call people sheep and then proceed to act like the biggest sheep in the thread.

I like to say people call people sheep, when they don't.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

I like to call people sheep and then proceed to act like the biggest sheep in the thread.

Had you spent more time mastering your 8th grade education and less time riding a 15 year old Honda, you would be much better at this than you are.

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

Had you spent more time mastering your 8th grade education and less time riding a 15 year old Honda, you would be much better at this than you are.
    Why would I care about education when I get my two dad's business in a couple years?

But you keep thinking obamacare has reduced the number of insured Americans.