Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

ASJ suspended vs Boise

Comments

• Steve_BowmanSteve_Bowman Member Posts: 442
    edited August 2013
    As I've said a thoused times and at the risk of being redundent, Cream Puff is as soft as a baby's bottom. Now we can also add pussy to his resume.

My nervous money has always been on Boise, but this may seal the loss. The Dawgs will come out on fire, score a couple of TDs in the first half and sleep walk in the second half and lose a close one.
  • Dawgs4everDawgs4ever Member Posts: 170
    I would have rather seen him come out today and say that ASJ isn't suspended but because ASJ is injured, he'll be sitting out the Boise game. Giving into the media's demand for ASJ's head makes Sark look like a little bitch.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453

I would have rather seen him come out today and say that ASJ isn't suspended but because ASJ is injured, he'll be sitting out the Boise game. Giving into the media's demand for ASJ's head makes Sark look like a little bitch.

I love how naive Doogs are and F3 pretending the injury was "made up". FleenorFS said they told him on Tuesday ASJ was good to go.

We all know the doctors ruled him out and that is why Sark made this decision so he can keep everyone happy. He's such a pussy and I bet the players had no clue about it until Thursday.

No way he told them in early August or ASJ wouldn't be saying he's going to play neither would Price be saying that. The players didn't find out until 48 hours before the game. Great "leadership" as always.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited August 2013

I love how naive Doogs are and F3 pretending the injury was "made up". FleenorFS said they told him on Tuesday ASJ was good to go.

We all know the doctors ruled him out and that is why Sark made this decision so he can keep everyone happy. He's such a pussy and I bet the players had no clue about it until Thursday.

No way he told them in early August or ASJ wouldn't be saying he's going to play neither would Price be saying that. The players didn't find out until 48 hours before the game. Great "leadership" as always.
    Price was quoted last week as saying ASJ would be good to go against Boise. Sark should have just decided one way or another a long time ago. Morons like TequillaFS think it was good gamesmanship by Sark, but they are wrong. It has been a distraction that wasn't necessary.

Price was quoted last week as saying ASJ would be good to go against Boise. Sark should have just decided one way or another a long time ago. Morons like TequillaFS think it was good gamesmanship by Sark, but they are wrong. It has been a distraction that wasn't necessary.

I love the good "gamesmanship" like Peterson will be fooled. I'm sure Peterson practiced for both scenarios and the one scenario without ASJ is easier to go against.

Like you said it's been a giant cloud hanging over this program this whole offseason and now today the players are going to have to deal with all the questions on it. A day before a huge game for Sark.

I honestly don't see how UW can have a successful season if they lose tomorrow.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,485 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2013

I love the good "gamesmanship" like Peterson will be fooled. I'm sure Peterson practiced for both scenarios and the one scenario without ASJ is easier to go against.

Like you said it's been a giant cloud hanging over this program this whole offseason and now today the players are going to have to deal with all the questions on it. A day before a huge game for Sark.

UW can win tomorrow, and there is still a 50% the team sucks.

If UW loses tomorrow there is a 100% chance the team sucks

If UW loses tomorrow there is 100% chance the team sucks
    Notice how I didn't say it was a huge game if UW wins? I expect UW to win and still go 7-6.
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,781
    edited August 2013
    He_Needs_More_Time wrote:

Completely agree. Then Fetters attempted to backtrack, using his smiley faces, and then says "if you read all 5 pages you'd know what I was talking about." Really? then why use quotation marks around "injury" being a "smokescreen" and why go to great extent to challenge the injury by saying he wasn't wearing anything in practice, got into stance without problem, etc. etc. Fetters, just say you made a fucking stoopid poast and move on. Don't try to fucking lie to us all and change the story when a fucking picture proves you're a dumbass.

LawDawg1 said:

Completely agree. Then Fetters attempted to backtrack, using his smiley faces, and then says "if you read all 5 pages you'd know what I was talking about." Really? then why use quotation marks around "injury" being a "smokescreen" and why go to great extent to challenge the injury by saying he wasn't wearing anything in practice, got into stance without problem, etc. etc. Fetters, just say you made a fucking stoopid poast and move on. Don't try to fucking lie to us all and change the story when a fucking picture proves you're a dumbass.

Huh?
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,485 Swaye's Wigwam

If UW loses tomorrow there is 100% chance the team sucks
    Notice how I didn't say it was a huge game if UW wins? I expect UW to win and still go 7-6.
    I was agreeing with you, fucktard

LawDawg1 said:

Huh?

I was agreeing with you fucktard. Fetters making shit up and attempting to backtrack on it is ridiculous.
    LawDawg1 said:

LawDawg1 said:

Huh?

I was agreeing with you fucktard. Fetters making shit up and attempting to backtrack on it is ridiculous.
    WHOOOOOOOSH! Damn some of you guys really need to take Derek's advice and lurk around here for a bit to get the hang of things.

LawDawg1 said:

LawDawg1 said:

Huh?

WHOOOOOOOSH! Damn some of you guys really need to take Derek's advice and lurk around here for a bit to get the hang of things.

Wake up at the crack of dawn, stock the former Seahawk's coach irregardless of a fucking contract, hold a cake for his idiotic suprise birthday party in the middle of the street, then pop off...

• GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    A positive could come of this ASJ news. Maybe Sark will commit to pounding Sankey w the running game. Unlikely, but if I can't dream 1 day before opening game - when can I?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Gladstone said:

A positive could come of this ASJ news. Maybe Sark will commit to pounding Sankey w the running game. Unlikely, but if I can't dream 1 day before opening game - when can I?

I would love that to be true, but I think we will see a lot of 4 WR sets. I doubt it would be much different with ASJ, as he would be in the slot half the game anyway. Sark will run an offense similar to how he normally does. Pretty balanced by the numbers, but skewed towards the pass when compared to other teams.

Gladstone said:

I would love that to be true, but I think we will see a lot of 4 WR sets. I doubt it would be much different with ASJ, as he would be in the slot half the game anyway. Sark will run an offense similar to how he normally does. Pretty balanced by the numbers, but skewed towards the pass when compared to other teams.

Sark won't change his game plan at all. He has never once showed as a coach he can adjust to his personal(example: look how he handled Jake).

Without ASJ he will now have more "freedom" to run those 4 and 5 WR sets.
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,167
    dhdawg said:

this decision should've been made ages ago

The decision was made on day 1. Sark knew from the beginning that he would create an excuse for why didn't have a better record... I mean to "strategically" make BSU plan for us with and without ASJ.

Mad_Son said:

dhdawg said:

this decision should've been made ages ago

The decision was made on day 1. Sark knew from the beginning that he would create an excuse for why didn't have a better record... I mean to "strategically" make BSU plan for us with and without ASJ.

He made this decision last night when the dr ruled out ASJ. Why nothing is happening to Kasen because he is 100% healthy.
  • RavennaDawgRavennaDawg Member Posts: 846
    I have thought all along the decision was to not play ASJ.

Sark may not be a good football coach, but I think he's smart enough to know he has a pretty sweet gig and how to keep it. The absolute worst outcome for him tonight would have been to play ASJ, and to loose. Now that cannot happen. Win without ASJ and he's the greatest coach ever. Loose and it can be blamed on the suspension. Yesterday Doog Millen was already complaining about "politics" and "Sark has a boss". Loose to BSU because of the suspension, how can you be expected to focus ON THE ROAD against Illinois. Loose to Illinois because you cannot focus, then you cannot be expected to have a good season after starting 0-2, and Sark gets a mulligan, and 2014 becomes Year 2, 5.0.
    ASJ was ruled out only reason Sark made this move. If ASJ could physically play he'd be playing tonight.

Sark is a pussy and a bitch(abundance) on the way he mishandled this ASJ situation.