Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

ASJ suspended vs Boise

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    When Sark is fired I'm predicting you'll hear a lot of stories how he was a jackass to the media.
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    Close one eye.

In related news, shouldn't Kasen Williams be suspended for at least a half based on this precedent?

Kasen had a "couple" beers and a joint. He wasn't "drunk". You need to learn the difference.
    Kasen was driving while over his legal BAC limit and pled guilty, just like ASJ did.

I wouldn't have suspended either guy, but how do you suspend one and not the other?
    Oh i'm with you. truth is I am driving on a fifth of Monarch 100 proof right now on 405 going about 90 while texting and it is hard to focus on these poasts.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,921 Founders Club
    I try not to over-think things so I can stay disciplined and pay attention to detail. I perform at a very high high level. Bro. Dude.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    Good. I'm glad this was done. If you are going to compete for a championship, you should beat Boise at home without a star player. Instead of UW having a huge advantage on offense, now it simply has an advantage. If anything, maybe it fires up the rest of the team and puts the onus on the defense to stop Shitstache. It doesn't change my expectations.
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    Already heard that.

When Sark is fired I'm predicting you'll hear a lot of stories how he was a jackass to the media.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    DeepSeaZ said:

Close one eye.

In related news, shouldn't Kasen Williams be suspended for at least a half based on this precedent?

Kasen had a "couple" beers and a joint. He wasn't "drunk". You need to learn the difference.
    Kasen was driving while over his legal BAC limit and pled guilty, just like ASJ did.

I wouldn't have suspended either guy, but how do you suspend one and not the other?
    Oh i'm with you. truth is I am driving on a fifth of Monarch 100 proof right now on 405 going about 90 while texting and it is hard to focus on these poasts.
    The last time I did that I accidentally missed my line of blow then exhaled on it and it went everywhere in the car.
    DeepSeaZ said:

Already heard that.

Ryan Divish blasted him the other day on twitter. Sad Pool Boy's assistant tried to fight Divish at a bar. Why do these fucks care so much what a writer is tweeting? Worry about your own program instead.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    Better hurry up and jump on Boise +3.5 before the line changes in the morning
    LOL at the Doogs saying we'll be "fine". Same doogs guarantee it if UW loses will point to the ASJ suspension.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    The doogs are probably gonna spin this into we still don't have the senior leadership necessary to keep our players in line. 2014 should be special
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,485 Swaye's Wigwam

DeepSeaZ said:

Close one eye.

The last time I did that I accidentally missed my line of blow then exhaled on it and it went everywhere in the car.
    Tell the hooker to quit bucking her ass so hard when you're doing a line off it
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,496 Standard Supporter

jecornel said:

Can I change my prediction?

The smart money was on Boise all along. They have an actual head coach.
    But do they have the Jimmies and/or the Joes?

Good. I'm glad this was done. If you are going to compete for a championship, you should beat Boise at home without a star player. Instead of UW having a huge advantage on offense, now it simply has an advantage. If anything, maybe it fires up the rest of the team and puts the onus on the defense to stop Shitstache. It doesn't change my expectations.

This should have been done a long time ago. To wait less than 48 hours before the game is fucking stupid. This media circus that is going to happen tomorrow didn't need to happen.

Sark is only making this decision to save face since ASJ wasn't cleared to play. Like sven has pointed out why no punishment to Kasen?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

This should have been done a long time ago. To wait less than 48 hours before the game is fucking stupid. This media circus that is going to happen tomorrow didn't need to happen.

Sark is only making this decision to save face since ASJ wasn't cleared to play. Like sven has pointed out why no punishment to Kasen?
    I've been hearing on Twitter that waiting this long reduced the media circus.

@alexwarneke 45m
    https://twitter.com/alexwarneke

@RuleSevenDoog Honestly, I didn't, but He's still spread out the heat over a few weeks by keeping it in-house. Better PR move.

I've been hearing on Twitter that waiting this long reduced the media circus.

@alexwarneke 45m
    https://twitter.com/alexwarneke

@RuleSevenDoog Honestly, I didn't, but He's still spread out the heat over a few weeks by keeping it in-house. Better PR move.
    Good christ our fans really deserve another 0-12 as they learned nothing.

I hate how so many of our fans will blindly follow the coaching staff no matter what. Incapable of thinking on their own.
    I'm also debating this notion that Sark kept this "in house". Seeing how last week Price said ASJ will play on Saturday and ASJ was tweeting just a few days back that he was going to play.

Pretty sure Sark didn't make a decision and the players found out when we all found out. Also bet ASJ wasn't cleared to play.

The mishandling of this ASJ situation will make for a great chapter when DJ( I like to call him that) writes a book about Sark a few years from now.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    I gaurantee that towards the end of the season when UW is rolling along at 5-4 or something shitty deadspin will come out with a report that ASJ wasn't cleared to play vs BSU
    I love how F3 is praising this decision. Also says the injury was fishy and doesn't think there was an injury. Then someone posted a picture of ASJ's pinky and he got all defensive.

It's so obvious to anyone with half a brain that ASJ was ruled out yesterday or today why Sark made a decision. Given ASJ and Price's recent statements plus Sark's tone there is no fucking way he told the team in private that ASJ was missing this game.

Just look at Kasen for an example. Nothing has happened to Kasen because he is 100% healthy. Sark fucked this whole thing up and once again proves all of us right in saying he's in over his head.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    Irish is heading towards IMALOSER territory in this thread