Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

ASJ suspended vs Boise

1235»

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,519 Founders Club

I would have rather seen him come out today and say that ASJ isn't suspended but because ASJ is injured, he'll be sitting out the Boise game. Giving into the media's demand for ASJ's head makes Sark look like a little bitch.

I love how naive Doogs are and F3 pretending the injury was "made up". FleenorFS said they told him on Tuesday ASJ was good to go.

We all know the doctors ruled him out and that is why Sark made this decision so he can keep everyone happy. He's such a pussy and I bet the players had no clue about it until Thursday.

No way he told them in early August or ASJ wouldn't be saying he's going to play neither would Price be saying that. The players didn't find out until 48 hours before the game. Great "leadership" as always.
    Price was quoted last week as saying ASJ would be good to go against Boise. Sark should have just decided one way or another a long time ago. Morons like TequillaFS think it was good gamesmanship by Sark, but they are wrong. It has been a distraction that wasn't necessary.

I love the good "gamesmanship" like Peterson will be fooled. I'm sure Peterson practiced for both scenarios and the one scenario without ASJ is easier to go against.

Like you said it's been a giant cloud hanging over this program this whole offseason and now today the players are going to have to deal with all the questions on it. A day before a huge game for Sark.

I honestly don't see how UW
    can have a successful season if they lose tomorrow.
    This
    plus 1
    I agree
    same here

UW limps to 6-6 or 7-5 at best if they lose today.