Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

ASJ suspended vs Boise

Comments

• HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    This is a win/win for the doogs, AD, and Sark... If UW loses they have a built in excuse. The best player wasn't on the field. You cant expect to beat BSU without ASJ, blah blah blah. If UW wins (like they should anyways) doogs will use it to reinforce their fucktarded belief that Sark is the greatest play caller in america because he overcame not having his best player.

UW is going to start out the season 4-0 and Sark will get a contract extension, one of the things brought up will be beating BSU without ASJ, the script is already written.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    edited August 2013
    Why isn't the media asking about Kasen smoking weed and under age drinking??
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    jecornel said:

Why isn't the media asking about Kasen smoking weed and under age drinking??

This just in: The Seattle media, just like the rest of the city, is full of pussies.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    If we're bashing smoking weed and underage drinking I am OUT
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Is anyone surprised that that doogs are praising Sark? They always do. It's really weird that they feel the need to always praise him for everythig and always defend a 7-6 coach, but that's what they do.

Sark suspends ASJ and he's a disciplinarian, Sark doesn't suspend ASJ, it was because ASJ has been punished enough. Sark could change the offense to the air raid next week, and doogs would praise it. It's just what they do. What is annoying is they never have a true opinion on anything.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    DeepSeaZ said:

Close one eye.

In related news, shouldn't Kasen Williams be suspended for at least a half based on this precedent?

Kasen had a "couple" beers and a joint. He wasn't "drunk". You need to learn the difference.
    Kasen was driving while over his legal BAC limit and pled guilty, just like ASJ did.

I wouldn't have suspended either guy, but how do you suspend one and not the other?
    Oh i'm with you. truth is I am driving on a fifth of Monarch 100 proof right now on 405 going about 90 while texting and it is hard to focus on these poasts.

Last time I did that this happened...

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=307_1349942404&safe_mode=off
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Houhusky said:

This is a win/win for the doogs, AD, and Sark... If UW loses they have a built in excuse. The best player wasn't on the field. You cant expect to beat BSU without ASJ, blah blah blah. If UW wins (like they should anyways) doogs will use it to reinforce their fucktarded belief that Sark is the greatest play caller in america because he overcame not having his best player.

UW is going to start out the season 4-0 and Sark will get a contract extension, one of the things brought up will be beating BSU without ASJ, the script is already written.

Price is the best player on the field. Enough said on that.
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    Losing this game doesn't actually matter, as some have pointed out this game tells us nothing about UW. So we can lose or win versus BSU and it won't matter, and quite honestly the rest of the OOC schedule doesn't matter either. So just take the next few weeks off, win or lose nothing matters!
    edited August 2013

Losing this game doesn't actually matter, as some have pointed out this game tells us nothing about UW. So we can lose or win versus BSU and it won't matter, and quite honestly the rest of the OOC schedule doesn't matter either. So just take the next few weeks off, win or lose nothing matters!

Great Sarkasm as always.

• Mooser42Mooser42 Member Posts: 763

Great Sarkasm as always.

Winning this game is like playing with house money.
    If we lose to fucking Boise State... FUCK

Truth. This game really sucks. It's a dangerous Mountain West team. If you win, no one cares. If you lose, FUCK.

Well we just in our last game. Yes I am one of the players
    Don't forget... Boise State is a junior college, but they'll let you stay for 4 years!

Well we just in our last game. Yes I am one of the players
    I'm hearing that you are a WIDE receiver.

CGTP is allowed to say "we" for legitimate reasons.

He is?

Yes, he is. He's not a player, but he's allowed to say "we".

Well that makes sense