Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Finally viewed the UCLA-Oregon replay.

Comments

• Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    In Peterman I trust:

24-20

Huskies
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Canard said:

dhdawg said:

Canard said:

Coaching: Petersen >>> Helfrich. No comments needed here.
    Lol. I saw STAN @ UW. Peterman can go toe to toe on "fucking stupid coaching" with anyone in the game.

Push with Slingblade,
    He also went 92-12 at Boise.
    If you had just watched Alabama Auburn last year and no other game you would say the same thing about Saban, coaches have bad games. If it becomes a trend, Petersen will definitely be up for criticism
    Cool story bro. You'd think his caliber of genius could handle fucking Nevada with the BCS on the line, no?

Yeah, he beat Oregon twice, but his Johnny Kreese is now in L.A.

Coaches have bad games? That's not strong enough phrasing to capture dropping one by double digits to Try Loserham.

Saban and Harbaugh also lost to Willingham.

You really don't get it.
  • Options
    CanardCanard Member Posts: 504
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Canard said:

dhdawg said:

Canard said:

Lol. I saw STAN @ UW. Peterman can go toe to toe on "fucking stupid coaching" with anyone in the game.

Push with Slingblade,
    If you had just watched Alabama Auburn last year and no other game you would say the same thing about Saban, coaches have bad games. If it becomes a trend, Petersen will definitely be up for criticism
    Cool story bro. You'd think his caliber of genius could handle fucking Nevada with the BCS on the line, no?

Coaches have bad games? That's not strong enough phrasing to capture dropping one by double digits to Try Loserham.

You really don't get it.

Especially after Peterman joins the "lost by 21+ parade," I still won't be getting it.

You've played a beavis-soft OOC schedule. You dropped the only "name brand" game you've played. And peterman went full retard on the sidelines during the contest.

I don't have a boatload of faith in Slingblade, but no one is quaking in their shoes about a bunch of blacurple clad cupcake munchers touting their D—who has played a who's who of offensive shitstorms, the exception being an FCS squad that dropped 52 points on you at home.
  • Options
    RavennaDawgRavennaDawg Member Posts: 846
    Name Dropper Photogenic 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Oregon's Greatest Team of All Time lost to Willingham.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I love the bloodlust this week.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Oregon's Greatest Team of All Time lost to Chizik.

• Options
    Quack_AddictQuack_Addict Member Posts: 30
    I will readily admit that I thought last year was UW's best chance to end the streak, but after seeing how OR has played this year, due to the OL injuries and the D being the worst in a decade, I have to wonder if UW's best chance at ending the streak may be this year.
  • Options
    edited October 2014

Oregon's Greatest Team of All Time lost to Malzahn.

Chizik was just a figurehead. Sorta like the douche bag projection of the Wizard of Oz. The real wizard was behind the curtains. Hth.
  • Options
    edited October 2014

I will readily admit that I thought last year was UW's best chance to end the streak, but after seeing how OR has played this year, due to the OL injuries and the D being the worst in a decade, I have to wonder if UW's best chance at ending the streak may be this year.

Sark was the coach last year.

Oregon would have run the streak to 30 in a row if not for Saint Pat.
    Good point, El Siete was more of a politician than a CFB coach. It would seem UW upgraded in a big way by losing him to USC while gaining Petersen. Although, its rather sad for both our fan bases that Petersen and Helfrich want to have babies together.
  • Options
    edited October 2014

Chizik was just a figurehead. Sorta like the douche bag projection of the Wizard of Oz. The real wizard was behind the curtains. Hth.

To be fair, Oregon lost to whoever the bag man was that delivered the money to the Newton family.

That was a really sneaky, underhanded and well concealed hillbilly plot. Kind of like this one:

• Options

To be fair, Oregon lost to whoever the bag man was that delivered the money to the Newton family.
    That was a really sneaky, underhanded and well concealed hillbilly plot. Kind of like this one:

Ha! That sure looks rather reminiscent of CAL versus OR.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,093
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

huh?
  • Options
    dtd said:

huh?
    Has me confused, too, because it would be hard to argue that the best OR team of all time was the same OR team that was the first, last, and only team to ever win the PAC10 by going undefeated (when we still played round robin / every team) in 2010.
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

Canard said:

Canard said:

dhdawg said:

Canard said:

Push with Slingblade,

You really don't get it.
    Especially after Peterman joins the "lost by 21+ parade," I still won't be getting it.

You've played a beavis-soft OOC schedule. You dropped the only "name brand" game you've played. And peterman went full retard on the sidelines during the contest.

I don't have a boatload of faith in Slingblade, but no one is quaking in their shoes about a bunch of blacurple clad cupcake munchers touting their D—who has played a who's who of offensive shitstorms, the exception being an FCS squad that dropped 52 points on you at home.
    It's logical to think Oregon wins easily. The line is 21 for a reason, but don't be a moron. How exactly is Cal an offensive shitstorm? Cal scored 21 more points against Arizona that Oregon did. Go to doogman and Educk with that shit. HH is for real football talk.
    If you can't see a team who's dropped 31, 55, 59, 60, and 45 against 3 pac-12 and one B1G team before facing UW is an "offensive shitstorm" than I can't help you

I see. Beating the Bay Area Dykes is the standard of excellence now.
  • Options

They're bringing a QB who makes Keith Price look like the love child of Brett Farvruh and the White House Wookie, dipped into the River Styx by his teef.