Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I got an advance reading of the script

Comments

• Options
    DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    But Oregon is going to lose to Oregon State. Book it. Jonathan Smith will push all the right buttons. Guy's a genius.
  • Options
    flatusflatus Member Posts: 877
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Standard Supporter

Washington by 20 over Oregon

Screen shot it

Agree.

Then why all the angst about a rematch?

As @YellowSnow said and I reiterated, just win the damn game or STFU. You want me to fuck off for saying that, so apparently you aren't as confident in the outcome as I am.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,684
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    flatus said:

Washington by 20 over Oregon

Screen shot it

Agree.

Then why all the angst about a rematch?

As @YellowSnow said and I reiterated, just win the damn game or STFU. You want me to fuck off for saying that, so apparently you aren't as confident in the outcome as I am.

What?
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,128
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Ducks beat OSU but Nix sprains his vag again and sits CCG

We? beat Oregon in close CCG and Oregon goes full media propoganda and says a healthy Nix would have been the difference and full court push to displace us in playoff
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

And the impact of the USC game potentially decreasing doesn’t hurt UW’s resume significantly more than it hurts Oregon’s. Arizona improving only helps one of our resumes. Weird comp.

It's your "tough" road game. Oregon will have a resounding win @Utah which is and probably will remain the best road win in the conference going forward.

I'm saying USC won't be useful to anyone.

Whether Arizona ends up ranked is dubious. It's a much better win than anyone thought going in, though.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

But Oregon is going to lose to Oregon State. Book it. Jonathan Smith will push all the right buttons. Guy's a genius.

Quote possible.

Quit twisting, I'm not saying Oregon is going to win out. In fact, I've said.the opposite. The script is:

1) QB injury derails season and/or

2) Lannbo shits down his leg

As I said, Lanning is Lannbo until he isn't.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

So still probably a UW-Oregon ccg
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Disagree. The traditional anti-UW script is null and void.

THIS is the script

UW beats Oregon three times in two years - at home, neutral, and on the road.

Duck fans continue to make excuses while watching UW make the playoff

Start printing the t-shirts.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,601
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Wouldnt Oregon still play us in the title game if that happens? Beav would have 3 losses
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,562
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2023
    flatus said:

dnc said:

And the impact of the USC game potentially decreasing doesn’t hurt UW’s resume significantly more than it hurts Oregon’s. Arizona improving only helps one of our resumes. Weird comp.

It's your "tough" road game. Oregon will have a resounding win @Utah which is and probably will remain the best road win in the conference going forward.

I'm saying USC won't be useful to anyone.

Whether Arizona ends up ranked is dubious. It's a much better win than anyone thought going in, though.
    Before the Pac 12 ruined the conference championship rules with spider web fucking decision trees on 3 way ties and all this other stupid bullshit, the system was clean and fair.

Since you play the same teams every year you get 1 shot at them. Only a rematch if it was cross division where the outcome of the first game didn't mean as much.

You quooks only think that this new system is acceptable because it's bailing you out. Period.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,684
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Oregon is relieved that UW got robbed last year out of a title
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Wouldnt Oregon still play us in the title game if that happens? Beav would have 3 losses
    Yes—assuming the greased up wildcats also lost another somewhere (too lazy rn to look up tiebreakers between a 7-2 az and Oregon in this scenario)