Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

October 14 big game update

Comments

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,265
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Wodka smells and tastes like something that you pour into a machine to make it run.

What I'd expect a swarthy Cuban to say. Not everyone has such ready access to sugarcane.

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,804
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Wodka smells and tastes like something that you pour into a machine to make it run.

Like blinker fluid?

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,961
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

What I'd expect a swarthy Cuban to say. Not everyone has such ready access to sugarcane.

@creepycoug kultur hasn't given us much over the years, but they do get credit for rum.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

@creepycoug kultur hasn't given us much over the years, but they do get credit for rum.
    Rum & cigars ...

What more could they have done?
    And the women
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2023

Rum & cigars ...

@Swaye invented cigars.

But @creepycoug did invent deep water navigation which I guess kinda changed history.

Prior that no one could go dancing across the water as @RaceBannon would say with their galleons and guns searching for some new worlds.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Everybody, and every country, is to be judged by contributions relative to liabilities. I'll take Spain and Cuban contributions of rum, cigars, great food and men and women who proudly express strongly traditional gender roles, relative to conquistadors and 5 minutes of stress for Kennedy and 5 minutes of Franco, as compared to, say:

Germany: the country with fluid borders, contributed much science, but also birthed the guysms who invented communism (history lesson for @oregonblitzkrieg ), terrible food, horrific and ugly language, and a tendency for starting rather big fights.

Eastern Europe: some really good looking women, but ancient and backward empires who still don't have their shit together and who took the German guysm's ideas and really ran with them. Also shitty food.

The Brits and the French probably win it all with massive contributions too many to list. Liabilities for the Brits include bad food, bad teeth and ugly pasty women (and weird fascination with royalty and rigid class structure), and for the French include women with hairy armpits, a tendency to look down their noses at everybody and a forgetfulness that they'd be speaking German today if it weren't for us and the Winston Churchills.
    Case closed
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,528
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Everybody, and every country, is to be judged by contributions relative to liabilities. I'll take Spain and Cuban contributions of rum, cigars, great food and men and women who proudly express strongly traditional gender roles, relative to conquistadors and 5 minutes of stress for Kennedy and 5 minutes of Franco, as compared to, say:

Germany: the country with fluid borders, contributed much science, but also birthed the guysms who invented communism (history lesson for @oregonblitzkrieg ), terrible food, horrific and ugly language, and a tendency for starting rather big fights.

Eastern Europe: some really good looking women, but ancient and backward empires who still don't have their shit together and who took the German guysm's ideas and really ran with them. Also shitty food.

The Brits and the French probably win it all with massive contributions too many to list. Liabilities for the Brits include bad food, bad teeth and ugly pasty women (and weird fascination with royalty and rigid class structure), and for the French include women with hairy armpits, a tendency to look down their noses at everybody and a forgetfulness that they'd be speaking German today if it weren't for us and the Winston Churchills.
    Case closed
    End of discussion, pal.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,350
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2023

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Rum & cigars ...

@Swaye invented cigars.

But @creepycoug did invent deep water navigation which I guess kinda changed history.

Prior that no one could go dancing across the water as @RaceBannon would say with their galleons and guns searching for some new worlds.
    My vikings did it in row boats inventing the sport of crew
    That's true, boss. But it's hard to conquer the world in flimsy little row peter, puffer, long boats.

To do that, you need galleons, guns, germs and steel.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Alcohol superiority guys. Kriest.

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Cuban women preferences in mates superiority guys.

Heres a hint when it comes to picking up women everywhere in the world.

1) be attractive
    2) be funny

If neither, you better be really rich