Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Things You Hate About Summer Thread

124»

Comments

• Options
    houseofpain247houseofpain247 Member Posts: 151
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Standard Supporter
    Loud harley riders should all die.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,054
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited August 2023
    Baseball is the only sport going on. Also it's been over a hundred here for like 7 straight weeks.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,310
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Loud harley riders should all die.

@Swaye, true?
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,922
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dtd said:

Baseball is the only sport going on. Also it's been over a hundred here for like 7 straight weeks.

TexASS?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

dtd said:

TexASS?
    Emphasis on the, oh, you got it.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dtd said:

dtd said:

TexASS?

Yeah, my well documented life in Waco (Belton - about an hr and change north of you) lasted about 3 yrs. Now in Greenville SC though we still have family in Georgetown and Kempner. Looking to get back eventually if the opportunity ever arises. I hope your summer living in hell ends soon.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,895
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

dtd said:

dtd said:

TexASS?

Yeah, my well documented life in Waco (Belton - about an hr and change north of you) lasted about 3 yrs. Now in Greenville SC though we still have family in Georgetown and Kempner. Looking to get back eventually if the opportunity ever arises. I hope your summer living in hell ends soon.
    Greenville….cool fucking city!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

dtd said:

dtd said:

TexASS?

Downtown’s amazing, surprisingly good schools, tons of amazing restaurants, abundance of hiking trails, etc.

People are super fucking rude. One of the least friendly places I’ve been lived in in the Southeast. I’d also rather drive in ATL traffic. People drive like dumb fucks here.

Problem is that it’s made every forbes type list in the world as the new Seattle or the new Austin. All the cool mom and pops places are having to close as they are getting priced out so it’s loosing some of its charm. People keep coming… great for our two properties.

Still cool though, for now.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

dtd said:

dtd said:

TexASS?

I can hear my Walther calling to me from the closet.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,895
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

dtd said:

dtd said:

TexASS?

Downtown’s amazing, surprisingly good schools, tons of amazing restaurants, abundance of hiking trails, etc.

People are super fucking rude. One of the least friendly places I’ve been lived in in the Southeast. I’d also rather drive in ATL traffic. People drive like dumb fucks here.

Problem is that it’s made every forbes type list in the world as the new Seattle or the new Austin. All the cool mom and pops places are having to close as they are getting priced out so it’s loosing some of its charm. People keep coming… great for our two properties.

We passed through there in 2021 and had lunch. My perspective of downtown matches your description. I remember seeing Greenville on some list of great places. Surprised to hear about the people, unusual for the south.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

dtd said:

dtd said:

TexASS?

We passed through there in 2021 and had lunch. My perspective of downtown matches your description. I remember seeing Greenville on some list of great places. Surprised to hear about the people, unusual for the south.
    Right… Central TexASS people were much nicer.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,381
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

It's over

Mighty warm for September 23rd.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,381
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

It's over

I'm back in Worshington
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

It's over

I'm back in Worshington
    Us southerners will be confusing ball sweat and taint sweat for two more months, 3 for the TexASS dawgs.