Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Can you morons actually see what’s happening?

Comments

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,464

HHusky said:

indicting Daddy for nothing

grim

It’s your Fascism. Keeping up on your public union dues, Melba?

There is no chance you make a real living.
    I've never worked for the government, Madam.

I pay a shitload of taxes, though.

You're welcome.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

For fuck’s sake @SFGbob, you’re whining for an absolute dullard who has no chance to win any election now that he’s a Bush Puppet. Is he at 10% now? Every day I look he’s scrambling for any support.

Whoever Retard 46 is doesn’t matter at all and he’s clearly in some sort of psychotic episode.

That’s your buddy.

TBF, Bob has advised '46qook to tone it down. Bob is a conservative individual and I appreciate his opinions and his posts here. He supports RDS and that's cool. I know where he stands and he'll address it from time to time but not 100 times a day and he's fair with his dissent.
    For such a tough talking guy you’re softer than charmin.
    I like Bob. I used to like your takes until you went mental. Unlike you, I don't have to pretend.
    Translation: I saw the light before the rest of you where Trump is concerned and you don’t like it.

Naw, I’m the same Conservative guy. Nothing has changed with me.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,707 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

For fuck’s sake @SFGbob, you’re whining for an absolute dullard who has no chance to win any election now that he’s a Bush Puppet. Is he at 10% now? Every day I look he’s scrambling for any support.

Whoever Retard 46 is doesn’t matter at all and he’s clearly in some sort of psychotic episode.

That’s your buddy.

TBF, Bob has advised '46qook to tone it down. Bob is a conservative individual and I appreciate his opinions and his posts here. He supports RDS and that's cool. I know where he stands and he'll address it from time to time but not 100 times a day and he's fair with his dissent.
    I like Bob. I used to like your takes until you went mental. Unlike you, I don't have to pretend.
    Translation: I saw the light before the rest of you where Trump is concerned and you don’t like it.

I don't give a fuck what you think or do. You're an obsessed, troubled person. It's already been said even Bob has distanced himself from your illness. Carry on freak.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,969 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

That’s your buddy.

Your fresh insight on Trump is so old It's covered in mold

RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

That’s your buddy.

I don't give a fuck what you think or do. You're an obsessed, troubled person. It's already been said even Bob has distanced himself from your illness. Carry on freak.
    Why are you so angry RT when you live such a fab life?

Honestly, nothing has changed with my views. I’m just over Trump.

And I like to share that.

And as you can see I don’t give a rusty fuck if any of you Trump supporters like it or not.

Bob is Bob. He can do what he wants.
    Blueduck said:

There is an even bigger agenda playing out and very few see it.

Globalist one world government
    Corporatism
    Crypto
    Medical tyranny and eugenics
    Artificial intelligence
    Robotics
    Transhumanism
    Genetic manipulation (Crispr)
    Alien disclosure.
    Child indoctrination
    Right is wrong and wrong is right.

Something bigger is coming.

birds aren't real
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,266 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

That’s your buddy.

And as you can see I don’t give a rusty fuck if any of you Trump supporters like it or not.

Clearly. It shows.

edited August 2023

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

That’s your buddy.

@NorthwestFresh you might say.

• Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,333 Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

That’s your buddy.

We really need to bring back psychiatric hospitals. Vivek has called for that.
    pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

That’s your buddy.

Clearly. It shows.

How about you start another thread about me.

Darling.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,707 Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

That’s your buddy.

In the 2 threads Pawz pulled up, NWfresh used 2 of the exact same phrases '46qook uses here repeatedly.
    RoadTrip said:

Bob_C said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

That’s your buddy.

In the 2 threads Pawz pulled up, NWfresh used 2 of the exact same phrases '46qook uses here repeatedly.
    Post them fag.
    No one is happier than Trump.

He comes the donations!
    Still won't help DeSantis
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,999
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

indicting Daddy for nothing

grim

It’s your Fascism. Keeping up on your public union dues, Melba?

There is no chance you make a real living.
    I've never worked for the government, Madam.

I pay a shitload of taxes, though.

You're welcome.
    Why don't you pay more you fucking hypocrite. Write a bigger check now you fucking loser.
    edited August 2023
    46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

That’s your buddy.

Clearly. It shows.

How about you start another thread about me.

Darling.
    Why? You do more self-promoting than Donald J Trump.

More nothing indictments for Daddy.
    HHusky said:

More nothing indictments for Daddy.

Agree