Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Can you morons actually see what’s happening?

Comments

• EverettChrisEverettChris Member Posts: 3,775
    edited August 2023
    RoadTrip said:

Where'd pock face go? Did he kill the board? Was it something I wrote? I must have hit the mark.

These fools cannot admit they support child molesters and corrupted people in both DC parties.

The two posters who are Leftists here are a fat ass and a horn tooter, and then whatever @HuskyJW is when he shares his idiocy.
  • BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,380

RoadTrip said:

Where'd pock face go? Did he kill the board? Was it something I wrote? I must have hit the mark.

These fools cannot admit they support child molesters and corrupted people in both DC parties.

The two posters who are Leftists here are a fat ass and a horn tooter, and then whatever @HuskyJW is when he shares his idiocy.
    Three...You forgot to metion the one in disguise
    edited August 2023
    Blueduck said:

RoadTrip said:

Other than Reddit and DU, are there any people who truly believe things are going well. Horn Tooter is (allegedly) a state worker and Dazzler is a troll but owns it.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,707 Founders Club

Blueduck said:

RoadTrip said:

Other than Reddit and DU, are there any people who truly believe things are going well. Horn Tooter is (allegedly) a state worker and Dazzler is a troll but owns it.
    Her Dazzler the pedo lover has worked cases for the public schools. He even won a major award: it was in all the papers.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,423 Standard Supporter
    edited August 2023
    RoadTrip said:

Blueduck said:

RoadTrip said:

Her Dazzler the pedo lover has worked cases for the public schools. He even won a major award: it was in all the papers.
    Was that the "autistic podophilic lawyer wins case defending pedophile rights" article?
    RoadTrip said:

Blueduck said:

RoadTrip said:

Huh. Makes sense because he’s so creepy.

RoadTrip said:

Blueduck said:

RoadTrip said:

Huh. Makes sense because he’s so creepy.
    It had nothing to do with pedophilia. That's his love of another POS who abused his daughter in the shower multiple times. You've seen the countless pictuces and videos of him inappropriately touching little girls and women as well as that freakishly odd fetish of sniffing them as well. Did you see my post where Alex Rosen catches another pedo who got off having little boys fart on him? I suspect there's some similar attraction in their illness. These fuckers need to be put in a dark hole never to see the light of day again.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,464
    RoadTrip said:

Blueduck said:

RoadTrip said:

What the fuck are you talking about? I’ve never represented any school or district.
    HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

Blueduck said:

RoadTrip said:

What the fuck are you talking about? I’ve never represented any school or district.
    As you say Gladys, sure. How's the boy toy?
    HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

Blueduck said:

RoadTrip said:

Not to Doxx you, but appears you did if you’re really an attorney. Nobody will ever know because you’re a pathological liar, as are most civil defense attorneys.

HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

Blueduck said:

RoadTrip said:

Not to Doxx you, but appears you did if you’re really an attorney. Nobody will ever know because you’re a pathological liar, as are most civil defense attorneys.
    He's a weird fucking dude.

HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

Blueduck said:

RoadTrip said:

I definitely have no idea who you gals are doxxing.
    edited August 2023
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

Blueduck said:

RoadTrip said:

I definitely have no idea who you gals are doxxing.
    Yes you do. You’re Saul Goodman who tries to win class action suits while waiting for your dad to die.

Come on, dude. You’re an idiot and it is a weird farcical account.
    edited August 2023
    Hey @HHusky, look up farcical on your Blackberry or Motorola.

Sounded good in your head?
    HHusky said:

Sounded good in your head?
    Radio Shack brick?
  • georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,956 Swaye's Wigwam

RoadTrip said:

They pretty much admit it everyday they turn their head at "Family Friendly" drag shows.
    When they argue that sexual books with graphic pics belong in the kids section of the school library
    When they sit on school boards and lie about trans students attacking girls
    When they tell women and girls they need to come to terms with males exposing their aroused junk in the girls locker room

It's not exactly as if they're trying to hide it.

RoadTrip said:

They pretty much admit it everyday they turn their head at "Family Friendly" drag shows.
    When they argue that sexual books with graphic pics belong in the kids section of the school library
    When they tell women and girls they need to come to terms with males exposing their aroused junk in the girls locker room

How could anyone downvote this post? You have to wonder what’s in Horn Tooter’s internet history … or basement.
  • georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,956 Swaye's Wigwam

RoadTrip said:

How could anyone downvote this post? You have to wonder what’s in Horn Tooter’s internet history … or basement.
    One. Trick. Pony.