Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Can you morons actually see what’s happening?

1235»

Comments

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,910 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

More nothing indictments for Daddy.

You Leftists are totally off the rails. If the GOP in DC wasn’t also completely compromised, Biden would have been impeached by the House and an honest Merrick Garland would Frog March Hunter Biden by now.

McCarthy is also probably a kid diddler like the Big Guy. An absolute Gong Show.

Epstein’s side piece is allegedly still in jail for trafficking children too … who? Kind of weird that Maxwell was convicted of human trafficking to … nobody knows.

There is a President now who has so many instances of being inappropriate with kids on video that defies logic. My favorites are Steve Daines’ daughter who said Big Guy pinched her nipple, which is on camera, and also Chris Coons’ daughter just bouncing after the child molester sniffed her.
    His own daughter was abused by him multiple times in the shower as a child. The man is a pedophile and Her Dazzler supports the government paid for crimes.
    and the contrails

of course
    Fastest White Flag in Weeks.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,910 Standard Supporter

RoadTrip said:

Where'd pock face go? Did he kill the board? Was it something I wrote? I must have hit the mark.

These fools cannot admit they support child molesters and corrupted people in both DC parties.

The two posters who are Leftists here are a fat ass and a horn tooter, and then whatever @HuskyJW is when he shares his idiocy.
    They pretty much admit it everyday they turn their head at "Family Friendly" drag shows.
    When they argue that sexual books with graphic pics belong in the kids section of the school library
    When they sit on school boards and lie about trans students attacking girls
    When they tell women and girls they need to come to terms with males exposing their aroused junk in the girls locker room

It's not exactly as if they're trying to hide it.
    This.