Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Can you morons actually see what’s happening?

EverettChrisEverettChris Member Posts: 3,775
I’m not talking about government leeches like @HHusky and the goofy Mello weirdo. They’re lost people who rely on real workers.

There is blatant corruption in this DOJ and they’re indicting Trump for nothing and want to imprison him as he’s beating a complete Retard in polls. This is happening in real time and that’s what desperate Leftist fiuckos do because they can’t legitimately prove any point on substance.

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,999

For fuck’s sake @SFGbob, you’re whining for an absolute dullard who has no chance to win any election now that he’s a Bush Puppet. Is he at 10% now? Every day I look he’s scrambling for any support.

Whoever Retard 46 is doesn’t matter at all and he’s clearly in some sort of psychotic episode.

That’s your buddy.

I've not said anything in support of any candidate for months. I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about and it appears neither do you.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967

For fuck’s sake @SFGbob, you’re whining for an absolute dullard who has no chance to win any election now that he’s a Bush Puppet. Is he at 10% now? Every day I look he’s scrambling for any support.

Whoever Retard 46 is doesn’t matter at all and he’s clearly in some sort of psychotic episode.

That’s your buddy.

Flavor of the day retard has redundant thoughts about events.

Fuck off PDX/NWFresh
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,374 Founders Club
    RoadTrip said:

That’s your buddy.

TBF, Bob has advised '46qook to tone it down. Bob is a conservative individual and I appreciate his opinions and his posts here. He supports RDS and that's cool. I know where he stands and he'll address it from time to time but not 100 times a day and he's fair with his dissent.
    This.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,464

I’m not talking about government leeches like @HHusky and the goofy Mello weirdo. They’re lost people who rely on real workers.

There is blatant corruption in this DOJ and they’re indicting Trump for nothing and want to imprison him as he’s beating a complete Retard in polls. This is happening in real time and that’s what desperate Leftist fiuckos do because they can’t legitimately prove any point on substance.

The government is doing much better in its relationship with me than I am.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,464
    indicting Daddy for nothing

grim
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,969 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

grim

Considering your steadfast head up your ass approach to the Biden Crime family I would think you would agree that Trump is being indicted for nothing

Far less evidence than there is on Joe
    RoadTrip said:

That’s your buddy.

TBF, Bob has advised '46qook to tone it down. Bob is a conservative individual and I appreciate his opinions and his posts here. He supports RDS and that's cool. I know where he stands and he'll address it from time to time but not 100 times a day and he's fair with his dissent.
    For such a tough talking guy you’re softer than charmin.
  • EverettChrisEverettChris Member Posts: 3,775
    SFGbob said:

That’s your buddy.

I've not said anything in support of any candidate for months. I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about and it appears neither do you.
    Bullshit. You’re a UniParty fool. I’m not.

SFGbob said:

That’s your buddy.

Bullshit. You’re a UniParty fool. I’m not.
    Honest to god you’re like a GD Trump message boy. Are you paid? You have to be paid. Your shit is straight from another’s mouth.

You’re just a simple fool. PDX/NWFresh confirmed.
    edited August 2023
    HHusky said:

grim

It’s your Fascism. Keeping up on your public union dues, Melba?

There is no chance you make a real living.
  • BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,380
    There is an even bigger agenda playing out and very few see it.

Globalist one world government
    Corporatism
    Crypto
    Medical tyranny and eugenics
    Artificial intelligence
    Robotics
    Transhumanism
    Genetic manipulation (Crispr)
    Alien disclosure.
    Child indoctrination
    Right is wrong and wrong is right.

Something bigger is coming.
    46XiJCAB said:

That’s your buddy.

Fuck off PDX/NWFresh
    You’re an idiot.
    edited August 2023
    Also, I’ve made all the $$$ I need so I can call retards Retards, even if they’re Desanta groupies. No canceling me.
    edited August 2023

46XiJCAB said:

That’s your buddy.

Fuck off PDX/NWFresh
    You’re an idiot.
    So you’re denying you’re PDX/NWFresh?

You’re like a bad Sean Hannity
    46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

That’s your buddy.

Do you realize that you’re completely lost on 10% Ronnie? I don’t get it.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,266 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

That’s your buddy.

Fuck off PDX/NWFresh
    You’re an idiot.
    So you’re denying you’re PDX/NWFresh?

You’re like a bad Sean Hannity
    She doth protest too much.

• RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,707 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

That’s your buddy.

I like Bob. I used to like your takes until you went mental. Unlike you, I don't have to pretend.

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

That’s your buddy.

Do you realize that you’re completely lost on 10% Ronnie? I don’t get it.
    Just stop the act and come clean NWFresh.