Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Reading the tea leaves on 2024 election

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,972 Founders Club

MelloDawg said:

RoadTrip said:

By the calculations of the sources I trust, there is currently (that is not to say things can't or won't change) no way for Reps to win in 2024. Trump is too polarizing. No one on the left will vote for him, ever. Those on the right are tired of politics as usual and see no other candidate to vote for other than Trump.

More revealing are the numbers on the right side of the aisle who will never vote for Trump even if it means that the far, far left will win with biden in a cake walk. It highlights what every person who has worked in politics knows, either directly or indirectly; Rats don't care who the individual is, they are so filled with hatred that they will continue to put sexist and corrupt pigs like biden in office. Those on the right care about the individual and will abstain if their candidate does not make it through the primaries.

When you combine the divisiveness of Trump with the hatred exhibited by liberals and the stubbornness of those on the right, there is no way, today, that anyone can see anything but a landslide for biden even if he is in a wheelchair drooling out the side of his mouth.

As I read the Tug and all the anti-DeSantis rhetoric, and conversely those that despise Trump, it is easy to see why the good researchers have come to their conclusions.

I am not making any kind of statement here because I will vote for whichever candidate wins the Republican nomination. I am just relaying what I am reading and why they are coming to the conclusions they have. There is no way for the Reps to win this next Presidential election if thing on both sides stay the way they are.

So those you respect would prefer a more Compassionate Conservative? Been there done that and anyone who is too dumb to understand the establishment uniparty hates them and their God given rights to liberty and justice for ALL is my enemy. I don't respect those people.
    Those that I respect are neutral in their data. They only publish what the actual data concludes. They are not preferring a Compassionate Conservative to one that wants to hang for treason all those that are corrupt in the Fed.

I am not sure who you are your comments towards, but it sure isn't me or the data miners. I am an independent and the data guys are agnostic in their business approach.
    Ok.
    I am a fiscal Conservative. Always have been. There are people on the right that are cringingly hard to listen to. Many more on the left and much worse so. Try listening to Cory Bush for 30 seconds. I dare you.

I used to be a rat many moons ago but they left me when clinton entered the picture and all of a sudden sexual harassment wasn't important to rats, and women who came forward were labeled trailer trash by you loving libs. I realized it for the scam party it was. I lobbied throughout the 90's and the picture became crystal clear. Dems were the devil. No morals or accountability and certainly no dedication to their pursuits other than power. They can switch allegiance and policy on a dime and have. Holy shit, they will destroy their own for the protection of the power. Look what they did to RFK Jr.

I met some Reps who were not so up and up either. Hence, being declared an independent. One who doesn't care where you shove your dick as long as it is accepted by your "partner", how you dress, what you believe, just keep it to yourselves and leave the rest of us and our kids alone. But I want these regular life long poli's to stop spending us into oblivion. Hence the fiscal Conservative.

I actually campaigned for Jessie "Hymie Town" Jackson in Seattle (I just threw up in my mouth). Bless me father for I have sinned...........

So stick your "OK' up your ass. We all aren't brain dead twinky-wimpy followers like you.
    I was on the Jackson 88 campaign in Seattle

Wonder if we actually know each other

• EverettChrisEverettChris Member Posts: 3,776
    edited August 2023
    Trump would have won convincingly except for clear Covid Cheating with all of the gaslighting and who knew except smart people that a bureaucrat who fucked up AIDS would be in Big Pharma’s pocket. Are you dim witted, Bob? Your hero Ronald can’t grab a crowd at a rally that’s bigger than a tee-ball game. It’s sad.

Trump had no chance to build an effective team because they are all corrupt and can be blackmailed. How is Bush Son Ronjy going to change it when his only funding is MIC guys? Do you work in that scam too? I know people that do and they’re scamming like Ronald.
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member Posts: 2,912

Trump has united the party

He's the clear choice across the board

Only never Trumper establishment hacks have an issue with it

The only thing we know for sure is that no one likes DeSantis

Sad

*Only Communists
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,266 Founders Club

MelloDawg said:

RoadTrip said:

By the calculations of the sources I trust, there is currently (that is not to say things can't or won't change) no way for Reps to win in 2024. Trump is too polarizing. No one on the left will vote for him, ever. Those on the right are tired of politics as usual and see no other candidate to vote for other than Trump.

More revealing are the numbers on the right side of the aisle who will never vote for Trump even if it means that the far, far left will win with biden in a cake walk. It highlights what every person who has worked in politics knows, either directly or indirectly; Rats don't care who the individual is, they are so filled with hatred that they will continue to put sexist and corrupt pigs like biden in office. Those on the right care about the individual and will abstain if their candidate does not make it through the primaries.

When you combine the divisiveness of Trump with the hatred exhibited by liberals and the stubbornness of those on the right, there is no way, today, that anyone can see anything but a landslide for biden even if he is in a wheelchair drooling out the side of his mouth.

As I read the Tug and all the anti-DeSantis rhetoric, and conversely those that despise Trump, it is easy to see why the good researchers have come to their conclusions.

I am not making any kind of statement here because I will vote for whichever candidate wins the Republican nomination. I am just relaying what I am reading and why they are coming to the conclusions they have. There is no way for the Reps to win this next Presidential election if thing on both sides stay the way they are.

So those you respect would prefer a more Compassionate Conservative? Been there done that and anyone who is too dumb to understand the establishment uniparty hates them and their God given rights to liberty and justice for ALL is my enemy. I don't respect those people.
    Those that I respect are neutral in their data. They only publish what the actual data concludes. They are not preferring a Compassionate Conservative to one that wants to hang for treason all those that are corrupt in the Fed.

I am not sure who you are your comments towards, but it sure isn't me or the data miners. I am an independent and the data guys are agnostic in their business approach.
    Ok.
    I am a fiscal Conservative. Always have been. There are people on the right that are cringingly hard to listen to. Many more on the left and much worse so. Try listening to Cory Bush for 30 seconds. I dare you.

I used to be a rat many moons ago but they left me when clinton entered the picture and all of a sudden sexual harassment wasn't important to rats, and women who came forward were labeled trailer trash by you loving libs. I realized it for the scam party it was. I lobbied throughout the 90's and the picture became crystal clear. Dems were the devil. No morals or accountability and certainly no dedication to their pursuits other than power. They can switch allegiance and policy on a dime and have. Holy shit, they will destroy their own for the protection of the power. Look what they did to RFK Jr.

I met some Reps who were not so up and up either. Hence, being declared an independent. One who doesn't care where you shove your dick as long as it is accepted by your "partner", how you dress, what you believe, just keep it to yourselves and leave the rest of us and our kids alone. But I want these regular life long poli's to stop spending us into oblivion. Hence the fiscal Conservative.

I actually campaigned for Jessie "Hymie Town" Jackson in Seattle (I just threw up in my mouth). Bless me father for I have sinned...........

So stick your "OK' up your ass. We all aren't brain dead twinky-wimpy followers like you.

Sounds like y'all need to get a room

NTTIAWWT

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,464

MelloDawg said:

RoadTrip said:

Ok.

Dumb liberals become dumb elderly.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,880 Standard Supporter

MelloDawg said:

RoadTrip said:

Ok.

OMG, no way. Message me with your name. Curious if we know each other.

I saw jessie up close. Didn't look good. Think he was a coke head but have no proof. Would be curious your thoughts.

I will say, I lived in Magnolia. Canvassed Ballard, Magnolia, Queen Anne, downtown condos and Capitol Hill. Back then I got a door slammed in my face about 80% of the time. Got 30 seconds with those willing to listen and then slam the door in my face. Got 5 minutes with a bunch on Queen Anne residents but the most time was Ballard. The same people voting in the slime that controls the city now.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,423 Standard Supporter

Odd. But then I don't really know anyone that isn't voting for Trump and all republican ticket. even some who aren't normally republican voters.

MelloDawg said:

RoadTrip said:

Ok.

OMG, no way. Message me with your name. Curious if we know each other.

I saw jessie up close. Didn't look good. Think he was a coke head but have no proof. Would be curious your thoughts.

I will say, I lived in Magnolia. Canvassed Ballard, Magnolia, Queen Anne, downtown condos and Capitol Hill. Back then I got a door slammed in my face about 80% of the time. Got 30 seconds with those willing to listen and then slam the door in my face. Got 5 minutes with a bunch on Queen Anne residents but the most time was Ballard. The same people voting in the slime that controls the city now.
    Just hit you up. We weren't working the same areas.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,672 Standard Supporter
    I ran into Jessie J north of San Diego at some fancy restaurant (really good btw) and when I made my reservations they insisted on the dress code. Women had to wear anything that showed off a) tits b) legs c) abundance and men were required to have coat tie etc.

Sitting down having a good dinner and big commotion as JJ (ILTCHT) comes in with an entourage clearing the area across the way and he and a guest wearing frigging sweats sat down to enjoy their meal.

He was ranting and raving all the time in public about the elite whites, rich bastards and all that and here he was on an off day mingling and staying with all the white rich elites. Fucking asshole

btw - was a a golf resort that hosted a winners only tournament - just can't remember the name. After that I was a fuck JJ and everything he stands for - it is all BS
    csb, I know
    LebamDawg said:

I ran into Jessie J north of San Diego at some fancy restaurant (really good btw) and when I made my reservations they insisted on the dress code. Women had to wear anything that showed off a) tits b) legs c) abundance and men were required to have coat tie etc.

Sitting down having a good dinner and big commotion as JJ (ILTCHT) comes in with an entourage clearing the area across the way and he and a guest wearing frigging sweats sat down to enjoy their meal.

He was ranting and raving all the time in public about the elite whites, rich bastards and all that and here he was on an off day mingling and staying with all the white rich elites. Fucking asshole

btw - was a a golf resort that hosted a winners only tournament - just can't remember the name. After that I was a fuck JJ and everything he stands for - it is all BS
    csb, I know

La Costa had the TOC back in the day

In general you don't want to meet anyone that you might like. Including our glorious cult leader Trump who we worship daily
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967

What's so funny?

Your stupidity.

And the idea Trump will win a general.
    46XiJCAB said:

What's so funny?

Your stupidity.

He already has

46XiJCAB said:

What's so funny?

Your stupidity.

He already has
    I wasn’t talking ancient history.

He has no shot.

Apparently his ego is worth 4 more years of a DIM in the WH.
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

What's so funny?

Your stupidity.

He already has

He has no shot.

It's not like DeSantis is going to win shit

Might as well go with the big base and support

It's the GOP that doesn't want to win. Including you

Throw another fit about it
    edited August 2023
    Fair election Trump wins handily. I didn’t even like him much before Obama’s goons started indicting him for nothing. The Hair Plug Retard who can’t walk up a stage without a gaffe isn’t the guy running things.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,266 Founders Club

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

What's so funny?

Your stupidity.

He already has

He has no shot.

Ask and she shall receive.

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

What's so funny?

Your stupidity.

He already has

He has no shot.

You want to have your cake and eat it too just like Trump.

Let Lard Ass figure out how to attract more than just his hardcore cultists and Trump supporters.

Smart voters need more than worn out slogans or they’re gonna pass on 2024.

I’ve easily survived 3 years of Biden.
    Merrick Garland should be on a poster if To Catch A Predator was still a thing. The most corrupt AG in our country’s history.
    If I didn’t live in Montana I would be worried about this but the agents here hate Biden too.