Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Reading the tea leaves on 2024 election

124»

Comments

• RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,707 Founders Club

Bob_C said:

Sledog said:

No proof at all.

"My dad has been using most lines on this account which I’ve through the gracious offerings of Eric [Schwerin] have paid for past 11 years," Hunter wrote.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gop-erupts-2018-text-hunter-biden-claiming-hed-paid-dads-bills-past-11-years

BidenBros. voted for this shit show.

This has been my basic theory on how the money has flowed for quite some time. Joe has various personal credit lines, maybe attached to properties. He takes cash out of there and it gets paid back via Hunter's operations.
    Aren’t there at least a dozen LLCs their family registered in his beloved Delaware?

The open arrogance of this totally off the rails administration along with a totally broken DOJ means they have zero accountability and will cheat again to stay in power. 60% of the public don’t trust this government and the other 40% likely work in government or rely on government contracts.
    Why does anyone need 10 or more shell companies if you don't have any legitimate businesses? Why would grand children be receiving payments?
  • EverettChrisEverettChris Member Posts: 3,776
    RoadTrip said:

Bob_C said:

Sledog said:

No proof at all.

"My dad has been using most lines on this account which I’ve through the gracious offerings of Eric [Schwerin] have paid for past 11 years," Hunter wrote.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gop-erupts-2018-text-hunter-biden-claiming-hed-paid-dads-bills-past-11-years

This has been my basic theory on how the money has flowed for quite some time. Joe has various personal credit lines, maybe attached to properties. He takes cash out of there and it gets paid back via Hunter's operations.
    Aren’t there at least a dozen LLCs their family registered in his beloved Delaware?

The open arrogance of this totally off the rails administration along with a totally broken DOJ means they have zero accountability and will cheat again to stay in power. 60% of the public don’t trust this government and the other 40% likely work in government or rely on government contracts.
    Why does anyone need 10 or more shell companies if you don't have any legitimate businesses? Why would grand children be receiving payments?
    I forgot about that. Which rich white guy funneled that payment to the granddaughter?
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,333 Swaye's Wigwam
    RoadTrip said:

Bob_C said:

Sledog said:

No proof at all.

If you have a legitimate business there are reasons to do it (tax optimization, transfer pricing, potentially simpler capital raising). Of course when you don't pay taxes at all on the pass through income, hard to argue that they were setup for tax reasons.
    Bob_C said:

RoadTrip said:

Bob_C said:

Sledog said:

No proof at all.

If you have a legitimate business there are reasons to do it (tax optimization, transfer pricing, potentially simpler capital raising). Of course when you don't pay taxes at all on the pass through income, hard to argue that they were setup for tax reasons.
    I have one LLC and it’s in my name and it’s legitimate.

Zero reason to have at least a dozen unless you’re funneling money and Delaware’s an LLC haven that really doesn’t care about it.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,333 Swaye's Wigwam

Bob_C said:

RoadTrip said:

Bob_C said:

Sledog said:

No proof at all.

Zero reason to have at least a dozen unless you’re funneling money and Delaware’s an LLC haven that really doesn’t care about it.
    For a business as complicated as Hunter's yes I agree.

There are plenty of reasons to do it for a complicated business.
    Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

RoadTrip said:

Bob_C said:

Sledog said:

No proof at all.

For a business as complicated as Hunter's yes I agree.

There are plenty of reasons to do it for a complicated business.
    Never had to do that but understandable for liability reasons from lawsuits.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,648 Founders Club

MelloDawg said:

RoadTrip said:

By the calculations of the sources I trust, there is currently (that is not to say things can't or won't change) no way for Reps to win in 2024. Trump is too polarizing. No one on the left will vote for him, ever. Those on the right are tired of politics as usual and see no other candidate to vote for other than Trump.

More revealing are the numbers on the right side of the aisle who will never vote for Trump even if it means that the far, far left will win with biden in a cake walk. It highlights what every person who has worked in politics knows, either directly or indirectly; Rats don't care who the individual is, they are so filled with hatred that they will continue to put sexist and corrupt pigs like biden in office. Those on the right care about the individual and will abstain if their candidate does not make it through the primaries.

When you combine the divisiveness of Trump with the hatred exhibited by liberals and the stubbornness of those on the right, there is no way, today, that anyone can see anything but a landslide for biden even if he is in a wheelchair drooling out the side of his mouth.

As I read the Tug and all the anti-DeSantis rhetoric, and conversely those that despise Trump, it is easy to see why the good researchers have come to their conclusions.

I am not making any kind of statement here because I will vote for whichever candidate wins the Republican nomination. I am just relaying what I am reading and why they are coming to the conclusions they have. There is no way for the Reps to win this next Presidential election if thing on both sides stay the way they are.

So those you respect would prefer a more Compassionate Conservative? Been there done that and anyone who is too dumb to understand the establishment uniparty hates them and their God given rights to liberty and justice for ALL is my enemy. I don't respect those people.
    Those that I respect are neutral in their data. They only publish what the actual data concludes. They are not preferring a Compassionate Conservative to one that wants to hang for treason all those that are corrupt in the Fed.

I am not sure who you are your comments towards, but it sure isn't me or the data miners. I am an independent and the data guys are agnostic in their business approach.
    Ok.
    I am a fiscal Conservative. Always have been. There are people on the right that are cringingly hard to listen to. Many more on the left and much worse so. Try listening to Cory Bush for 30 seconds. I dare you.

I used to be a rat many moons ago but they left me when clinton entered the picture and all of a sudden sexual harassment wasn't important to rats, and women who came forward were labeled trailer trash by you loving libs. I realized it for the scam party it was. I lobbied throughout the 90's and the picture became crystal clear. Dems were the devil. No morals or accountability and certainly no dedication to their pursuits other than power. They can switch allegiance and policy on a dime and have. Holy shit, they will destroy their own for the protection of the power. Look what they did to RFK Jr.

I met some Reps who were not so up and up either. Hence, being declared an independent. One who doesn't care where you shove your dick as long as it is accepted by your "partner", how you dress, what you believe, just keep it to yourselves and leave the rest of us and our kids alone. But I want these regular life long poli's to stop spending us into oblivion. Hence the fiscal Conservative.

I actually campaigned for Jessie "Hymie Town" Jackson in Seattle (I just threw up in my mouth). Bless me father for I have sinned...........

So stick your "OK' up your ass. We all aren't brain dead twinky-wimpy followers like you.
    I was on the Jackson 88 campaign in Seattle

Wonder if we actually know each other

OMG, no way. Message me with your name. Curious if we know each other.

I saw jessie up close. Didn't look good. Think he was a coke head but have no proof. Would be curious your thoughts.

I will say, I lived in Magnolia. Canvassed Ballard, Magnolia, Queen Anne, downtown condos and Capitol Hill. Back then I got a door slammed in my face about 80% of the time. Got 30 seconds with those willing to listen and then slam the door in my face. Got 5 minutes with a bunch on Queen Anne residents but the most time was Ballard. The same people voting in the slime that controls the city now.
    You may have knocked on my family's door. I remember my mom dragging me to a Dukakis rally. It was pouring and 50 degrees. QA is definitely more liberal than Magnolia. My mom has some QA Farmer Market poster that has 75% black people. I haven't lived there since the early 2000s, but it's still 95% white, at least...virtue signaling losers