Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Reading the tea leaves on 2024 election

Comments

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967

If I didn’t live in Montana I would be worried about this but the agents here hate Biden too.

Well that’s confirmation.

Montana.

Everyone, welcome NWFresh back.

Hi NWFresh!
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,871
    The Republicans have no chance lol

But since the Dems don't really want to win I'm sure they'll come up with something stupid right before the election like switch biden with Kamala or something
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,266 Founders Club
    pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

What's so funny?

Your stupidity.

And the idea Trump will win a general.
    He already has
    I wasn’t talking ancient history.

He has no shot.

Apparently his ego is worth 4 more years of a DIM in the WH.
    It's not like DeSantis is going to win shit

Might as well go with the big base and support

It's the GOP that doesn't want to win. Including you

Throw another fit about it
    Ask and ye shall receive.

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

What's so funny?

Your stupidity.

He already has

He has no shot.

You want to have your cake and eat it too just like Trump.

Let Lard Ass figure out how to attract more than just his hardcore cultists and Trump supporters.

Smart voters need more than worn out slogans or they’re gonna pass on 2024.

I’ve easily survived 3 years of Biden.
    See ??

• Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,333 Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

What's so funny?

Your stupidity.

He already has

He has no shot.

Ask and ye shall receive.

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

What's so funny?

Your stupidity.

He already has

He has no shot.

Let Lard Ass figure out how to attract more than just his hardcore cultists and Trump supporters.

See ??

Fresh
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,374 Swaye's Wigwam

By the calculations of the sources I trust, there is currently (that is not to say things can't or won't change) no way for Reps to win in 2024. Trump is too polarizing. No one on the left will vote for him, ever. Those on the right are tired of politics as usual and see no other candidate to vote for other than Trump.

More revealing are the numbers on the right side of the aisle who will never vote for Trump even if it means that the far, far left will win with biden in a cake walk. It highlights what every person who has worked in politics knows, either directly or indirectly; Rats don't care who the individual is, they are so filled with hatred that they will continue to put sexist and corrupt pigs like biden in office. Those on the right care about the individual and will abstain if their candidate does not make it through the primaries.

When you combine the divisiveness of Trump with the hatred exhibited by liberals and the stubbornness of those on the right, there is no way, today, that anyone can see anything but a landslide for biden even if he is in a wheelchair drooling out the side of his mouth.

As I read the Tug and all the anti-DeSantis rhetoric, and conversely those that despise Trump, it is easy to see why the good researchers have come to their conclusions.

I am not making any kind of statement here because I will vote for whichever candidate wins the Republican nomination. I am just relaying what I am reading and why they are coming to the conclusions they have. There is no way for the Reps to win this next Presidential election if thing on both sides stay the way they are.

No Fuckin shirt….Dada told you this two years ago

HuskyJW always right
  • EverettChrisEverettChris Member Posts: 3,776
    HuskyJW said:

By the calculations of the sources I trust, there is currently (that is not to say things can't or won't change) no way for Reps to win in 2024. Trump is too polarizing. No one on the left will vote for him, ever. Those on the right are tired of politics as usual and see no other candidate to vote for other than Trump.

More revealing are the numbers on the right side of the aisle who will never vote for Trump even if it means that the far, far left will win with biden in a cake walk. It highlights what every person who has worked in politics knows, either directly or indirectly; Rats don't care who the individual is, they are so filled with hatred that they will continue to put sexist and corrupt pigs like biden in office. Those on the right care about the individual and will abstain if their candidate does not make it through the primaries.

When you combine the divisiveness of Trump with the hatred exhibited by liberals and the stubbornness of those on the right, there is no way, today, that anyone can see anything but a landslide for biden even if he is in a wheelchair drooling out the side of his mouth.

As I read the Tug and all the anti-DeSantis rhetoric, and conversely those that despise Trump, it is easy to see why the good researchers have come to their conclusions.

I am not making any kind of statement here because I will vote for whichever candidate wins the Republican nomination. I am just relaying what I am reading and why they are coming to the conclusions they have. There is no way for the Reps to win this next Presidential election if thing on both sides stay the way they are.

HuskyJW always right
    Vote for the Kid Molester who also got $20 million from foreign governments. A clear FARA violation at best and regards like you don’t care because you’re immersed in a secular and binary cult. Baffling. Total waste of a life.
  • AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,114 Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

What's so funny?

Your stupidity.

He already has

He has no shot.

Didn't Trump get somewhere in the neighborhood of 80 million votes just 2 and a half years ago? Are there really that many Hardcore cultists out there. Would seem to me he's kind of figured out a way to attract more.

• BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,380
    Alexis said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

What's so funny?

Your stupidity.

He already has

He has no shot.

Didn't Trump get somewhere in the neighborhood of 80 million votes just 2 and a half years ago? Are there really that many Hardcore cultists out there. Would seem to me he's kind of figured out a way to attract more.

75 million I believe, and the dems didn't challenge any of them so that's a legit number
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,464

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW always right
    Vote for the Kid Molester who also got $20 million from foreign governments. A clear FARA violation at best and regards like you don’t care because you’re immersed in a secular and binary cult. Baffling. Total waste of a life.
    That first dollar seems to be the hardest to prove.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,707 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW always right
    They have the proof but nothing would convince you and the game is rigged because ugly lying sacks of shit can't compete on a level playing field. Wire transfers and tens of shell corporations have been been shown. Even the poorest grifting politicians need 10 shell corporations for non-existent businesses.
    RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW always right
    They have the proof but nothing would convince you and the game is rigged because ugly lying sacks of shit can't compete on a level playing field. Wire transfers and tens of shell corporations have been been shown. Even the poorest grifting politicians need 10 shell corporations for non-existent businesses.
    Jesus! Even the sewing circle you gals follow in Congress admit they don't have any proof.

But theories! (How's Rudy?)
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,707 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW always right
    Jesus! Even the sewing circle you gals follow in Congress admit they don't have any proof.

It's not Jesus' fault you're an ignorant lying sack of shit. I struck a nerve and you reacted. I'll mark that down.
    RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW always right

It's not Jesus' fault you're an ignorant lying sack of shit. I struck a nerve and you reacted. I'll mark that down.
    you're awesome, brenda
    edited August 2023
    HHusky said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW always right
    Yes, a career 50-year DC Politico has multiple homes on the east coast because he is an honest public servant. You don’t even believe your bullshit.

HHusky said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW always right
    Yes, a career 50-year DC Politico has multiple homes on the east coast because he is an honest public servant. You don’t even believe your bullshit.
    If you weren’t rich with his work history, that would be worthy of an investigation.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,423 Standard Supporter
    No proof at all.

"My dad has been using most lines on this account which I’ve through the gracious offerings of Eric [Schwerin] have paid for past 11 years," Hunter wrote.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gop-erupts-2018-text-hunter-biden-claiming-hed-paid-dads-bills-past-11-years

BidenBros. voted for this shit show.
    Sledog said:

No proof at all.

"My dad has been using most lines on this account which I’ve through the gracious offerings of Eric [Schwerin] have paid for past 11 years," Hunter wrote.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gop-erupts-2018-text-hunter-biden-claiming-hed-paid-dads-bills-past-11-years

Got him now

Obviously
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,333 Swaye's Wigwam
    Sledog said:

No proof at all.

This has been my basic theory on how the money has flowed for quite some time. Joe has various personal credit lines, maybe attached to properties. He takes cash out of there and it gets paid back via Hunter's operations.
    edited August 2023
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW always right
    If you weren’t rich with his work history, that would be worthy of an investigation.
    Big Guy has at least $30 million now from foreign governments without a FARA registration, Hunter’s laptop has all the evidence, and you still continue to defend him.

What’s his “work history” other than working off of taxpayer money his entire life on a joke of a salary and lying (like you) about his academic credentials?
    Bob_C said:

Sledog said:

No proof at all.

This has been my basic theory on how the money has flowed for quite some time. Joe has various personal credit lines, maybe attached to properties. He takes cash out of there and it gets paid back via Hunter's operations.
    Aren’t there at least a dozen LLCs their family registered in his beloved Delaware?

The open arrogance of this totally off the rails administration along with a totally broken DOJ means they have zero accountability and will cheat again to stay in power. 60% of the public don’t trust this government and the other 40% likely work in government or rely on government contracts.