Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Reading the tea leaves on 2024 election

BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,880 Standard Supporter
By the calculations of the sources I trust, there is currently (that is not to say things can't or won't change) no way for Reps to win in 2024. Trump is too polarizing. No one on the left will vote for him, ever. Those on the right are tired of politics as usual and see no other candidate to vote for other than Trump.

More revealing are the numbers on the right side of the aisle who will never vote for Trump even if it means that the far, far left will win with biden in a cake walk. It highlights what every person who has worked in politics knows, either directly or indirectly; Rats don't care who the individual is, they are so filled with hatred that they will continue to put sexist and corrupt pigs like biden in office. Those on the right care about the individual and will abstain if their candidate does not make it through the primaries.

When you combine the divisiveness of Trump with the hatred exhibited by liberals and the stubbornness of those on the right, there is no way, today, that anyone can see anything but a landslide for biden even if he is in a wheelchair drooling out the side of his mouth.

As I read the Tug and all the anti-DeSantis rhetoric, and conversely those that despise Trump, it is easy to see why the good researchers have come to their conclusions.

I am not making any kind of statement here because I will vote for whichever candidate wins the Republican nomination. I am just relaying what I am reading and why they are coming to the conclusions they have. There is no way for the Reps to win this next Presidential election if thing on both sides stay the way they are.

Comments

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    ^^^^^^^POTY^^^^^^^^
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,972 Founders Club
    Time for DeSantis to stop up and unite the party behind the clear favorite

I get the analysis which is a sad indictment of the GOP but nothing we didn't already know

Most of it is a uniparty that prefers a Democrat over any change

Trump won once and he can win again

People hate Biden more but the GOP is so focused on Trump that they can't see it

Nor will they go after Biden as hard as they do Trump

Imagine thinking the guy that Trump and his Supporters shit all over should be the one to throw in the towel and unite the party.

Trump wouldn’t pledge to support a GOP nominee other than himself. He doesn’t give two fucks about any party or you for that matter.
    46XiJCAB said:

Imagine thinking the guy that Trump and his Supporters shit all over should be the one to throw in the towel and unite the party.

Trump wouldn’t pledge to support a GOP nominee other than himself. He doesn’t give two fucks about any party or you for that matter.

Trump and I both don't give a shit about your party

Turns out neither does DeSantis

The guy who is losing should do the right thing. Quite common really
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,707 Founders Club

By the calculations of the sources I trust, there is currently (that is not to say things can't or won't change) no way for Reps to win in 2024. Trump is too polarizing. No one on the left will vote for him, ever. Those on the right are tired of politics as usual and see no other candidate to vote for other than Trump.

More revealing are the numbers on the right side of the aisle who will never vote for Trump even if it means that the far, far left will win with biden in a cake walk. It highlights what every person who has worked in politics knows, either directly or indirectly; Rats don't care who the individual is, they are so filled with hatred that they will continue to put sexist and corrupt pigs like biden in office. Those on the right care about the individual and will abstain if their candidate does not make it through the primaries.

When you combine the divisiveness of Trump with the hatred exhibited by liberals and the stubbornness of those on the right, there is no way, today, that anyone can see anything but a landslide for biden even if he is in a wheelchair drooling out the side of his mouth.

As I read the Tug and all the anti-DeSantis rhetoric, and conversely those that despise Trump, it is easy to see why the good researchers have come to their conclusions.

I am not making any kind of statement here because I will vote for whichever candidate wins the Republican nomination. I am just relaying what I am reading and why they are coming to the conclusions they have. There is no way for the Reps to win this next Presidential election if thing on both sides stay the way they are.

So those you respect would prefer a more Compassionate Conservative? Been there done that and anyone who is too dumb to understand the establishment uniparty hates them and their God given rights to liberty and justice for ALL is my enemy. I don't respect those people.

46XiJCAB said:

Let Trump unite the party. It’s not the job of RDS to save him from the loss he’s going to take if he doesn’t change his strategy.

I was right. You missed that.
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Let Trump unite the party. It’s not the job of RDS to save him from the loss he’s going to take if he doesn’t change his strategy.

DeSantis is just another Bush. He would have to be told what to do

Trump will win without him and DeSantis will join Jeb in the dustbin of history

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

I’ve been right all along. The guys paid to do the calculations agree with me.

Your RDS derangement syndrome is duly noted. You’ll be the first to blame him.
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

You've been wrong from day 1 but still

And you're blaming Trump for the DeSantis implosion

Other than that

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Other than that
    I was right on the Trump losing the general calculation. You must have missed the thread I started, it was excellent, regarding who Trump would blame.

I stated I would blame RDS because the buck stops with him. Maybe you were in another one of your RDS spittle rages and missed it.
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Other than that
    I was right on the Trump losing the general calculation. You must have missed the thread I started, it was excellent, regarding who Trump would blame.

I stated I would blame RDS because the buck stops with him. Maybe you were in another one of your RDS spittle rages and missed it.
    Trump hasn't lost

Losers lose

Like DeSantis

I love when Race is shown how wrong he is and just keeps repeating himself.

Maybe Trump beats the odds and stops acting like a fucking dipshit and unites the party if nominated.

I don’t have any faith he will.
    Trump has united the party

He's the clear choice across the board

Only never Trumper establishment hacks have an issue with it

The only thing we know for sure is that no one likes DeSantis

Sad
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,880 Standard Supporter
    RoadTrip said:

So those you respect would prefer a more Compassionate Conservative? Been there done that and anyone who is too dumb to understand the establishment uniparty hates them and their God given rights to liberty and justice for ALL is my enemy. I don't respect those people.
    Those that I respect are neutral in their data. They only publish what the actual data concludes. They are not preferring a Compassionate Conservative to one that wants to hang for treason all those that are corrupt in the Fed.

I am not sure who you are your comments towards, but it sure isn't me or the data miners. I am an independent and the data guys are agnostic in their business approach.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,707 Founders Club

RoadTrip said:

Those that I respect are neutral in their data. They only publish what the actual data concludes. They are not preferring a Compassionate Conservative to one that wants to hang for treason all those that are corrupt in the Fed.

I am not sure who you are your comments towards, but it sure isn't me or the data miners. I am an independent and the data guys are agnostic in their business approach.</blockquote

Trump wants to murder by hanging corrupt federal emploees? Wow, that's news to me. Will I have to order this via pay per view?
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,585 Swaye's Wigwam

RoadTrip said:

I am not sure who you are your comments towards, but it sure isn't me or the data miners. I am an independent and the data guys are agnostic in their business approach.
    Ok.

Trump has united the party

He's the clear choice across the board

Only never Trumper establishment hacks have an issue with it

The only thing we know for sure is that no one likes DeSantis

Sad

Yes, only 57% of GOP voters in SC alone support another candidate.

The great GOP unifier!

LOL……
    What's so funny?